Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

2 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

For those going to the HK FM, the HK official Facebook fansite has revealed the silhouette of the host and I think it's Sammy Leung, not Eric Tsang as I had reported earlier. Okay, Sammy Leung is an experienced host who has done emceeing for many kpop concerts in HK. So, am really looking forward to the FM!

Sammy Leung? He is an actor right? And he is muscular if i remember correctly. Wow. didn't know he is MC too. 

Looking forward to hearing from you on HK FM!!

To ALL Chingus who will go to HK FM, please enjoy yourself till the max with Bo Gum. Show him your love!!!!!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, thesunset said:

@dahae2006 thanks for welcomming, I agree with everything you posted. I may ship Bogum with all his coworkers but my ultimate ship is BoGum and happiness. And thank you for giving the link for Kbs awards, yesterday I got my confirmation email but somehow I coul not find the link to vote.

@MichelleBG wow that cake was made by you? Very pretty and cute. Well done. I am sure he was happy when he saw it. 

It's really interesting that 'Park Bo Gum' is the cheer word for end year party! I really can't imagine it... This reminds me of 1N2D when Kim Jongmin was persuaded by our Bogummy to do that ride and he kept shouting "Park Bo Gum", at first I thought he was going to curse him but no it was really the effect of Bogum magic..hihi

Hahahaha yes the cake was made by me and my friend. It has 2 flavours which are Belgium chocolate and Pandan with gula melaka butter meringue. Thanks for the compliment. I hope Bo Gum likes it like you do. :heart:

• Like 5

Ladies, i can't wait for his airport pics tomorrow. Been missing him these days after KL FM. Can't believe that today at around this time, he landed in KLIA. Oh, memories oh memories. Still having Bogum's KL FM withdrawal..

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

Ladies, i can't wait for his airport pics tomorrow. Been missing him these days after KL FM. Can't believe that today at around this time, he landed in KLIA. Oh, memories oh memories. Still having Bogum's KL FM withdrawal..

Me too having withdrawal syndrome. I am forcing myself to watch other drama. hahahahahaha

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bogumalltheway said:

@4evgbogummy when is Bogum gonna arrive in hongkong? i dont know if i will meet him at the airport, i am about to leave Washington. i will be there probably 3 pm HK time

I don't know if you'd get to read this. From what I learnt yesterday, he's expected to arrive around 12noon HK time.

• Like 2