Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

16 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

I understood uncomfortable situations and feelings from such medias' fishing, celebrity as target, celebrity's colleagues and friends as passage way to fishhook.

However, as we knew

- medias do their jobs to find headline news; and 

- celebrity's colleagues could broadcast their own interviews, even a part will include celebrity's.

It's showbiz cycle which a lot of people work with different roles and status. Definitely celebrity got fame, work opportunities, supporting love, and extraordinary paid-off. 

@onlysb1 Totally agreed. 

Park Bo Gum's interviews show his positive attitude to collaboration to medias, hamble confidence, and witty thoughts. 

Kim Yoo Jung is impressive with her maturity and thorough elaboration.  

Jin Young ranked the 3rd for his answer to potentially safe for others and how to move from celebrity's question back to his own question.

Okie learn and understood 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, salz said:

Reveal hidden contents

yeah i feel sorry for his costar keep being asked about PBTG in pretty much all their interview no matter he is the IT guy now and the most annoying must be dealing with the shady/baiting type of question about his dating life which is not for other people should be commenting so it stupid question to ask his costar...im glad to see JY answer about YeongOn saying them like sibling offscreen once camera stop just good follow up with past interview of KYJ&PBG saying they are just like brother and sister so the reporter can't twist anything..

tbh Kwakkie saying Bogum wanna date just like any normal man/human pretty much help shut down rumor he is dating anyone rn lol even if i prefer they don't need to deal with this private question thrown at their face about their costar dating life which put them in awkward position to answer especially depend on how the journalist is pestering them for answer and may twist their word when written

so PBG pretty much son-in-law to so many people he have too many wives lol but at least Hyeri is the one Bogummie publicly call as wife mwahahaha opps sorry for bias shipper

Spoiler

Talking about your ship bias, I'd share a little of my own observation.

To me, the YeongOn or Boyoo ship already sank when shortly after MDBC premiered, Bogummy himself said at his Mango interview that they are only like brother and sister. So, in my opinion, the ship never had a chance to sail. Now, after post MDBC interviews (Bogumny, KYJ, JY and Kwakkie), the ship should be permanently docked for now. 

To me, the Borene ship already sank when at his Taiwan interview, he said everything was scripted when asked about his chemistry with Irene. But the clear evidence came at their joint interviews after they stepped down from Music Bank which showed clearly that Irene does not know much about Bogummy and is clearly not interested in Bogummy.

As for the SunTaek or Gumri ship, interestingly, the ship is kept afloat not by fans but by the two of them. Why do I say so?

1. A year on, both have chosen to continue to appear publicly in their R88 characters.

2. Bogummy has said, and SJK has confirmed, they are close friends.

3. Both have publicly addressed each other as husband and wife, albeit seemingly in their R88 characters.

4. In the Chinese translation of (I believe it's the Zenith interview) a recent interview, when asked about his TVN Asia Star award, Bogummy said the MDBC team was so supportive that they allowed him to appear via video conferencing. So he felt bad about him saying "wife" in his Crown Prince attire. He said he should have thought more deeply. But in the next breath, when asked whether he's like LY, he said he's like LY in that he will show clearly to the one he loves. And he's not afraid to show it, even if it can be seen by people. Then he laughed and said shyly, I'm cool like that, right? I'm not sure if the English translation has been posted here. 

I don't even want to mention other coincidences (as that may be pure coincidences and I don't believe in connecting the dots without clear facts).

Haha...I was a SunTaek shipper but am no longer any shipper. However, I have observed that unlike the other two ships which are kept sailing solely by fans (I saw a twisted iTech news article posted by an unknown source that completely ignores what has been said and that connected imaginary dots for the Boyoo ship), the ship that is your bias is not so much driven by fans but by the two of them themselves.

So, my own observation has caused me to quietly support this ship for now simply because I will support Bogummy in all his choices. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Talking about your ship bias, I'd share a little of my own observation.

To me, the YeongOn or Boyoo ship already sank when shortly after MDBC premiered, Bogummy himself said at his Mango interview that they are only like brother and sister. So, in my opinion, the ship never had a chance to sail. Now, after post MDBC interviews (Bogumny, KYJ, JY and Kwakkie), the ship should be permanently docked for now. 

To me, the Borene ship already sank when at his Taiwan interview, he said everything was scripted when asked about his chemistry with Irene. But the clear evidence came at their joint interviews after they stepped down from Music Bank which showed clearly that Irene does not know much about Bogummy and is clearly not interested in Bogummy.

As for the SunTaek or Gumri ship, interestingly, the ship is kept afloat not by fans but by the two of them. Why do I say so?

1. A year on, both have chosen to continue to appear publicly in their R88 characters.

2. Bogummy has said, and SJK has confirmed, they are close friends.

3. Both have publicly addressed each other as husband and wife, albeit seemingly in their R88 characters.

4. In the Chinese translation of (I believe it's the Zenith interview) a recent interview, when asked about his TVN Asia Star award, Bogummy said the MDBC team was so supportive that they allowed him to appear via video conferencing. So he felt bad about him saying "wife" in his Crown Prince attire. He said he should have thought more deeply. But in the next breath, when asked whether he's like LY, he said he's like LY in that he will show clearly to the one he loves. And he's not afraid to show it, even if it can be seen by people. Then he laughed and said shyly, I'm cool like that, right? I'm not sure if the English translation has been posted here. 

I don't even want to mention other coincidences (as that may be pure coincidences and I don't believe in connecting the dots without clear facts).

Haha...I was a SunTaek shipper but am no longer any shipper. However, I have observed that unlike the other two ships which are kept sailing solely by fans (I saw a twisted iTech news article posted by an unknown source that completely ignores what has been said and that connected imaginary dots for the Boyoo ship), the ship that is your bias is not so much driven by fans but by the two of them themselves.

So, my own observation has caused me to quietly support this ship for now simply because I will support Bogummy in all his choices. 

Spoiler

I might have been interested in K showbiz for a couple years. What I noticed might be already awared but I wanna share my observation here. 

I might be another fanclub for Park Bo Gum's case. He could make me feel as a shipper to his co-workers from Music Bank, Reply1988, and Moonlight Drawn By Clouds during his working time because he has had very high chemistry with his co-workers.

In real life, all scenarios could be possible to Park Bo Gum with each of his co-worker no matter from these 3 projects OR others else in other dramas/ads/movies OR his hobbies, OR from his study life. 

In my opinion for real life couple in Korean showbiz as I have watched from Strong Heart which the discussions in the show related to how celebrities date no matter actors or singers, they shared their own experiences and their known experiences from others in a certain level of details, all scenarios could occur eg. colleagues from TV drama, music programs, award events, after award/after event/after TV drama parties, hang out among friends in showbiz, doing hobbies, a friend of friends, school reunion, etc. 

Frequently, the couple who used to deny but they developed feeling after to accept then. Some closed friends remains just closed friends without love development. 

One common thing to be a couple might have chances to meet somewhere sometimes with some occassions while public might not acknowledge. Generally continous dating shorter than 4 months might be denied to medias even some couples might see each other, longer than 4 months migth be accepting possibility. 

The couple' closed friends might help on cover during seeing each other. 

In conclusion from watching Strong Heart and Happy Together, any shippers could not be sunk while any shippers could not sail because Park Bo Gum's ship has still sailed to meet people whom he used to meet or whom he would meet in showbiz society, his personal friends/seniors/juniors and his study life. 

Love is destiny without formula. ^______^

For example of just accepting today as Hongki FT Island (with an actress 3-4 years older than him which he used to deny in Aug 2016. Actually his name in news often came with Park Shin Hye as sweet closed friend.)

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/ft-islands-hongki-and-actress-han-bo-reum-confirm-theyre-dating

Plus, other interesting development on dating. 

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/dispatch-reveals-relationship-between-kim-woo-bin-and-mina/

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/netizens-uncover-the-hidden-story-between-suzy-and-lee-min-hos-relationship/

:):heart::glasses::wub::P;)

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, sara2908 said:

@mai5116 A new ad CF from CJ cup ban.Must be one of of the CF filming he has done these past week because he is still thinner but ooikg good.. Missing him alot.

In CJ cup ads, they should let Park Bo Gum eat, consumers will run faster to buy.

I can't understand Korean. I saw this woman in TV drama and DJ's role in news, she acted so well. 

Cwy2RYqVIAEEl0L.jpg

• Like 4