Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

20 hours ago, flique said:

Hi!

This is my first time to post in soompi forum but a long time lurker here. I am planning to attend Bogum's Signapore fanmeet but I just want to make sure if the tickets are being sold online (print at home)? or do I have to get hold of them personally since I am not from Singapore...

Thank you and hoping for your helpful responses!

Not sure if anyone has reply to you.  But it all depends on the organizer.  There are organizers who will sell the tickets at a particular venue for Category 1 (the most expensive).  After the first round, they will sell it online.   There are organizers who will sell it online for all categories.  Since IME is organizing Malaysia fan meet, it is likely they will be organizing for Singapore fan meet unless another organizer managed to get the rights.  If it is IME who is organizing the singapore fan meet, then there is a likelihood the Category 1 tickets will be sold at a certain venue on a certain date.  This is what they are doing for Lee Jong Suk's singapore fan meet.   

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Girls, you wanna SLEEP with Bogummy? 

credit uploader who's a C fan

Okay, please don't let your mind run WILD. And PLEASE, answers from those who are married or have a steady boyfriend not wanted. 

May i know where can i buy this pillow? or pillow case? We can self print? omona..........:w00t:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bogumminion said:

@4evgbogummy Oops haha, I'm about halfway in translating the Dispatch letter but I'm glad you're intending to do it. Will just seat here and wait for your translation. Thanks in advance!

Please please continue!!! I have not started and was not intending to translate until this weekend anyway. I have been busy watching Shophaholic Louis haha...it's surprisingly good and gets better by the episode. A million million thanks for the translation!!!

1 hour ago, Michelle JG said:

May i know where can i buy this pillow? or pillow case? We can self print? omona..........:w00t:

Think the C fan got it in SK. My friend has one with SJK...don't know if you can order it online and get it shipped. Haha.....what will the hubby say to this ha?

• Like 3

[Interview ②] Park Bo Gum “I have to be careful towards fans…do not misunderstand”

tumblr_ogbs7yD6bN1qaf5qqo1_500.jpg

Park Bo Gum is called ‘praise manufacturing machine’ and ‘righteous youth’. He always has a bright smile and positive mind, based on the judgement made by surrounding people. He says the words ‘thank you’ often, he is ‘thankful but’ he has decided to maintain a distance from fans. This is a decision made after careful consideration of the fans. After the success of ‘R8’ and followed by ‘Moonlight’, Park Bo Gum’s position has changed and he confessed that feels a heavy responsibility.

“With every project accumulated, there is added responsibility. I believe that the role is given to me as a present, but I cannot bring damage to the project. My 1st thought is to concentrate on finishing the project. I did not know that I would receive so much attention and love like this. I wish that my heart/sincerity towards the fans will not be distorted…”

“When I think of how my fans increase, I cannot look at and greet them one by one. I am able to work because of the love and attention of many people but there are two sides to it. I want to say a warm word, shake hands and greet (them) but when there are so many people gathered, I have no control and may unexpectedly hurt others. I recently realized that I should be more careful with my actions.”

Large crowds gathered recently at Gyeongbokgung, where there was a signing held to fulfill ratings commitments and during the reward vacation in Cebu, Philippines. Park Bo Gum is thankful for the interest from fans, but he is worried about causing hurt to someone.

“A lot of local fans came to meet me in Cebu that the fence collapsed. I want to greet everyone one by one, but then (they) would cheer more enthusiastically so I was more careful with my actions. There were a lot of locals and Korean tourists, I felt sorry. Actually the only place where I could rest fully was above the sea. In the meantime, I felt thankful as the people who knew I came, greeted and supported me with their eyes so it was comforting for me and I got to rest. I will think deeply about how I should act in future.”

tumblr_ogbs7yD6bN1qaf5qqo2_500.jpg

Park Bo Gum rose to the rank of a star through ‘R8’, after it was revealed that he loved taking the subway, it has become a topic (for discussion). The signing and Cebu vacation provided an opportunity for him to be careful of using public transport.

“I realized nowadays that using public transport can lead to accidents. I did not realize it at first. I used it as a way to move quickly, but it may cause harm or discomfort to someone.”

He also honestly confessed that as more fans came to the filming location, he could not get close to the fans as compared to before.

“I have a lot of thoughts these days. My fans are increasing and their age group has widened, it is difficult to remember them one by one. At first, I was happy to meet (fans) who came to the filming location but as time goes by I wondered if it would cause hurt to the other actors. I am thankful for the support, and I want my acting appearance to be a surprise gift (for everyone). Watching my acting appearance makes me feel a little embarrassed, and I feel like becoming smaller. I do not know if there is a mental margin I am not aware of yet.”

Park Bo Gum was worried about whether being more careful of his appearance than before will cause fans to misunderstand and feel hurt. Even when talking about his acting and outlook on life, he thinks about his fans and thus this revealed his love for fans.

“I want to watch over/protect the feelings in this moment. ‘Who knows if the memory of having received love could become a lifelong source of strength’ Just like this line from ‘Moonlight’, I want to become a person who does not forget the love I received and repay it.”

Source: Segye

https://parisonheavens.wordpress.com/2016/11/08/interview-②-park-bo-gum-i-have-to-be-careful-towards-fans-do-not-misunderstand/

@parisonheaventhanks or the translation. 

+++++++++++

@mai5116I wonder if he would received food gifts such as local fruit. Make him happy devouring it during FM

The photo essay pics are beautiful. 

Really tempted to buy one now

• Like 7

hello hope Bogummie and everybody Bogumminion here doing well :) would be nice to see next pic of Bogummie with him gaining more weight lol

thank you for every single people who help translating the never ending interviews and thank you for everyone who share pictures and everything else i might not be active but im continue lurking lol

Spoiler

yeah i feel sorry for his costar keep being asked about PBTG in pretty much all their interview no matter he is the IT guy now and the most annoying must be dealing with the shady/baiting type of question about his dating life which is not for other people should be commenting so it stupid question to ask his costar...im glad to see JY answer about YeongOn saying them like sibling offscreen once camera stop just good follow up with past interview of KYJ&PBG saying they are just like brother and sister so the reporter can't twist anything..

tbh Kwakkie saying Bogum wanna date just like any normal man/human pretty much help shut down rumor he is dating anyone rn lol even if i prefer they don't need to deal with this private question thrown at their face about their costar dating life which put them in awkward position to answer especially depend on how the journalist is pestering them for answer and may twist their word when written

so PBG pretty much son-in-law to so many people he have too many wives lol but at least Hyeri is the one Bogummie publicly call as wife mwahahaha opps sorry for bias shipper

• Like 8

5 hours ago, sara2908 said:

“I have a lot of thoughts these days. My fans are increasing and their age group has widened, it is difficult to remember them one by one. At first, I was happy to meet (fans) who came to the filming location but as time goes by I wondered if it would cause hurt to the other actors. I am thankful for the support, and I want my acting appearance to be a surprise gift (for everyone). Watching my acting appearance makes me feel a little embarrassed, and I feel like becoming smaller. I do not know if there is a mental margin I am not aware of yet.”

Park Bo Gum was worried about whether being more careful of his appearance than before will cause fans to misunderstand and feel hurt. Even when talking about his acting and outlook on life, he thinks about his fans and thus this revealed his love for fans.

“I want to watch over/protect the feelings in this moment. ‘Who knows if the memory of having received love could become a lifelong source of strength’ Just like this line from ‘Moonlight’, I want to become a person who does not forget the love I received and repay it.”

Thank you for sharing.

Celebrity's selected deed to fans could not serve all's preferences from all's perspectives.

From fans' point of views, they have free-sprited mind to think in their own way.

Nobody is wrong because this is a fact of life.

However, even just reading could feel Park Bo Gum's pressure to bear.

5 hours ago, salz said:

hello hope Bogummie and everybody Bogumminion here doing well :) would be nice to see next pic of Bogummie with him gaining more weight lol

thank you for every single people who help translating the never ending interviews and thank you for everyone who share pictures and everything else i might not be active but im continue lurking lol

Hide contents

yeah i feel sorry for his costar keep being asked about PBTG in pretty much all their interview no matter he is the IT guy now and the most annoying must be dealing with the shady/baiting type of question about his dating life which is not for other people should be commenting so it stupid question to ask his costar...im glad to see JY answer about YeongOn saying them like sibling offscreen once camera stop just good follow up with past interview of KYJ&PBG saying they are just like brother and sister so the reporter can't twist anything..

tbh Kwakkie saying Bogum wanna date just like any normal man/human pretty much help shut down rumor he is dating anyone rn lol even if i prefer they don't need to deal with this private question thrown at their face about their costar dating life which put them in awkward position to answer especially depend on how the journalist is pestering them for answer and may twist their word when written

so PBG pretty much son-in-law to so many people he have too many wives lol but at least Hyeri is the one Bogummie publicly call as wife mwahahaha opps sorry for bias shipper

The skyrocketed Celebrity's colleagues from a sucessful TV drama will be interviewed about such celebrity, this is general in this showbiz as we have seen for years. (For example, Song Joong Ki&Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Woo Bin&Lee Jong Suk, Lee Seung Gi&Lee Seo Jin, Won Bin&Kang Dong Won, So Ji Sub&Song Seung Hun,)

Anyway, how deep the media reporters could do fishing from such celebrity's colleagues and seniors/juniors will depend and also how well such celebrity's colleagues move medias from Celebrity's topic to their own story.

(Actually Media Reporters used to ask Park Bo Gum about Song Joong Ki also. Vice Versa, Song Joong Ki was asked about Park Bo Gum in a Apan Award too)

https://www.dramafever.com/news/song-joong-ki-shows-his-love-for-park-bo-gum-at-seoul-drama-awards/

https://www.dramafever.com/news/hwaiting-hyung-park-bo-gum-cheers-up-song-joong-ki/

http://www.newseveryday.com/articles/35850/20160405/song-joong-ki-news-park-bo-gum-boasts-his-love-to-song-joong-ki.htm

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

The skyrocketed Celebrity's colleagues from a sucessful TV drama will be interviewed about such celebrity, this is genreal in this showbiz as we have seen for years. (For example, Song Joong Ki&Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Woo Bin&Lee Jong Suk, Lee Seung Gi&Lee Seo Jin, Won Bin&Kang Dong Won, So Ji Sub&Song Seung Hun,)

Anyway, how deep the media reporters could do fishing from such celebrity's colleagues and seniors/juniors will depend and also how well such celebrity's colleagues move medias from Celebrity's topic to their own story.

(Actually Media Reporters used to ask Park Bo Gum about Song Joong Ki also. Vice Versa, Song Joong Ki was asked about Park Bo Gum in a Apan Award too)

yeah i know lol i since have been watching kdramas and seeing many k-actors news/interviews for years so it expected to happen but still i feel uncomfortable every single time and it not something i wanna get used too even it just normal stuff in ent world :P i know it something they can't ever avoid especially being acquaintance for super famous people but still no reason for me to agree or liking the medias way to fishing for gossip and dating scoop even the celeb there can't escape the endless repeated cycle of medias lol :P

beside my opinion of liking or not won't have any affect any way so don't mind me since im just nobody :P

• Like 2

4 hours ago, salz said:

yeah i know lol i since have been watching kdramas and seeing many k-actors news/interviews for years so it expected to happen but still i feel uncomfortable every single time and it not something i wanna get used too even it just normal stuff in ent world :P i know it something they can't ever avoid especially being acquaintance for super famous people but still no reason for me to agree or liking the medias way to fishing for gossip and dating scoop even the celeb there can't escape the endless repeated cycle of medias lol :P

beside my opinion of liking or not won't have any affect any way so don't mind me since im just nobody :P

I understood uncomfortable situations and feelings from such medias' fishing, celebrity as target, celebrity's colleagues and friends as passage way to fishhook.

However, as we knew

- medias do their jobs to find headline news; and 

- celebrity's colleagues could broadcast their own interviews, even a part will include celebrity's.

It's showbiz cycle which a lot of people work with different roles and status. Definitely celebrity got fame, work opportunities, supporting love, and extraordinary paid-off. 

@onlysb1 Totally agreed. 

Park Bo Gum's interviews show his positive attitude to collaboration to medias, hamble confidence, and witty thoughts. 

Kim Yoo Jung is impressive with her maturity and thorough elaboration.  

Jin Young ranked the 3rd for his answer to potentially safe for others and how to move from celebrity's question back to his own question.

• Like 2