Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Spoiler

I asked my Taipei friend for more updates regarding 20 Jan 2017 which falls on a Friday but she said no new update yet. I am hoping they can change it to 21 Jan. 2017 instead ^^ Anyway maybe Blossom will announce soon, including Singapore's ~~ 

• Like 5

Park Chul Min: "To me, Park Bo Gum is... my son in law!"

In the press conference for "Curtain Call" (directed by Ryoo Hoon) which took place this morning (Nov. 8th), actor Park Chul Min was asked an unexpected question: "To Park Chul Min, Park Bo Gum is?". He hesitated a bit and then said "my son in law!" while laughing.

Park Chul Min also added: "Recently, I've been asked to do Park Bo Gum's signature by many people, and I'm doing pretty well at that (just to clarify things, PCM was not asked to help people get Bo Gum's signatures. He was rather asked to copy Bo Gum's signature). It's now quite hard to distinguish my signatures from the real ones. And under every Bo Gum signature, I write my name."

Source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002568777

Park Chul Min has once uploaded an IG saying while he was teaching a special class, many kids asked him to do Bo Gum's signature (I wonder why). He was quite good so more people started to ask him to do this since.

15036409_998336950289864_126023803309317

PCM: "It's now quite hard to distinguish my signatures from the real ones."

Me: "..."

Uhm... I don't see much similarities haha. Sorry Park Chul Min ajusshi..

• Like 8

21 hours ago, rhienz said:

Just drop in because I'm really missing you garls.. it has been a loooong time... 
Wave to fellow Bogummy's fans here, especially @sara2908 @mellinadear @Grace1003 @tiendoank whom i still find your name guyz after several pages of back-reading.

OMG. @rhienz!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOUUUU!!!!! Nice to see you again here!!

Do post more, chingu! I really miss the old faces who used to post regularly here then.

• Like 2

He is so so so so so unrealistically SWEETTTTT... bogumm ahhhh.. nonna got diabetes .. I know he take japanese as second language. is he flurent in japanese too? speaking?? any link of bogummie speaking japanese..??? must be super cute.. Aigoo .. Aigoo.. :wub::wub::wub:

On 7/7/2016 at 8:24 PM, heyfen said:

Lovegraphy : A person who has sense. I miss you!! All the best for the filming
Bo Gum  : I miss you!!

Fan : D-39 My wish for this year July 7 is that I hope MDBC will be hit daebak!! I'm supporting you at Tokyo.  (sorry I don't understand Japanese) 

Bo Gum : Thank you so much! (Japanese) 

Fan : Manager hyung fan twitter also supports actor Park Bo Gum's filming!! Our manager hyung and likewise actor nim, please film while taking care of your health during the hot days.

Bo Gum : Please give lots of love to my manager hyung in the future too!

• Like 5

GOSH.. OMG.... BOGUMMIE 'S ARMMMMMM.... FAWIJEOWIEOWIEOWE.. PIECE OF ART.. OMG.. #BogumArms deserve DEDICATED  fan club

On 7/14/2016 at 7:20 PM, sara2908 said:

Montbell Korea facebook updated

CnUlAR-UkAAOXcs.jpg

CnUlAo1VMAAUksP.jpg

CnUlBZjUIAArhQW.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/montbellkorea/posts/1237856129582451  완전 상남자!!! 이런사진 넘 좋아영~~

CnUkztuUkAAmoUz.jpg

CnUk09WVYAATLee.jpg

CnUk2OLUMAAF71R.jpg

댓글 https://m.facebook.com/montbellkorea/posts/1237856129582451  갑자기 소환된 박몽벨~~ 이런 사진 얼마나 더 있는 거에영~~ 숨쉴틈을좀 주세영~ #박보검

love all the Bogummy daily updates. 

• Like 5

Hope you don't mind my posting it here...

Reading MDBC's write-up in Wikipedia and experienced once again an adrenalin rush!

A domestic and international hit, Moonlight broke through the 20% viewership rating and received praise for its acting, directing and music.[1][2] The press dubbed its popularity "Moonlight Syndrome" as it topped topicality, content and brand reputation charts in and beyond its 9-week run.[3][4]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Popularity[edit]

The series was met with praise by critics and audiences for its acting, directing, and music.[1][17][18] It doubled its premiere ratings on its third episode and to date, became one of the only four weekday primetime Korean shows that crossed the 20% mark in 2016.[19][20] In addition, it remained the undisputed #1 against 3 public broadcasting dramas airing at the same time and became KBS's highest-rated Monday/Tuesday drama since 2010.[1][21] It also topped topicality, content and brand reputation charts in its run which led the media to call its popularity "Moonlight Syndrome".[3][4]

220px-Cast_of_Love_in_the_Moonlight%2C_A

(L-R) Jinyoung, Kim, Park, Chae and Kwak on August 2016

Sales of the novel experienced a 56% increase upon the drama's airing.[22] The overseas demand consequently led to its translation in Mandarin and plans on Japanese and Thai translations, among others.[17] KakaoTalk released limited edition Moonlight digital stickers and three of Raon's outfits were made available for purchase in mobile game "I Love Nicky".[23] The eternal bracelets of Yeong and Raon which were featured in the drama were also released as official merchandise.[24] Moonlight has also been parodied in shows like Saturday Night Live Korea and The Return of Superman.[25][26] In September 2016, KBS Media acquired the rights to adapt Moonlight into a musical production.[27]

On October 19, 2016, Park, Kim, Jinyoung and Kwak held a fan-signing event, wearing their drama costumes, at the historic Gyeongbokgung Palace where scenes of the drama were filmed.[28][29] More than 5,000 fans gathered to see the cast and the event was also live-streamed on Facebook.[30] A gesture of gratitude for the drama's success, it was a collaborative effort between KBS and the Korea Creative Content Agency.[31]

In partnership with Viki, the series screened at University of California, Berkley on October 2016 as a joint project of the campus' Korea-centric organizations, KUNA and K-Popular.[32]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_in_the_Moonlight

• Like 10