Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

My friend in Taipei just informed me that Bogum will hold fanmeet there on 20 January 2017. I am thinking maybe Singapore fanmeet might be in early 2017 ? 

Spoiler

Apparently Lee Joon Gi scheduled his fanmeet in Taipei on 21 January 2017 but now he changed it to 8 January 2017. Didn't want to almost clash with Bogum's ^^

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

@NongpeeP yeah..he has 2 managers. The tall guy follows him for very important trips, he also follows SJK sometimes. 

Is the tall one Park Bo Gum's coordinating manager, he interviewed in Youth Over Flower in Africa? He mentioned about Park Bo Gum before trip and then his words were so true during the trip in Africa.

The Medium-size one might be Park Bo Gum's personal manager.

(Song Joong Ki's personal manager is another one without beard)

I like Blossom Entertainment which focused on acting and not strict actor on personal life but they have strong bonding and constructive mentorship among actors. I can't stand on some agencies with actor idol style which did media playing or attention seeking from public. 

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, WendyHo said:

My friend in Taipei just informed me that Bogum will hold fanmeet there on 20 January 2017. I am thinking maybe Singapore fanmeet might be in early 2017 ? 

Indonesia and Taiwan's Park Bo Gum fan meeting would be on Friday, not Saturday or Sunday. Does it depend on venue, organizer, and schedule?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NongpeeP said:

Indonesia and Taiwan's Park Bo Gum fan meeting would be on Friday, not Saturday or Sunday. Does it depend on venue, organizer, and schedule?

I absolutely have no idea why on a Friday for both. Taiwan date is one week away from the Chinese New Year. Hoping for a weekend date for Singapore.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, WendyHo said:

I absolutely have no idea why on a Friday for both. Taiwan date is one week away from the Chinese New Year. Hoping for a weekend date for Singapore.

Singapore fan meet is usually on a Saturday.  As far as i can remember those artistes who came for fan meet, Friday is the day they arrived in the evening (if they fly from Korea), Saturday morning/before fan meet is press conference, followed by the fan meet in the evening.  I hope the organizer will knows that if they hold it on a Friday or Sunday, ticket sales are not going to be as good as on a Saturday.  I heard rumor about the date for S'pore fan meet but since it is not confirmed, i will not type it here.  

Regarding the R88 fanwar

Spoiler

Really don't understand their anger. In the first place, R88 is following R97 & R94 for the 'who is the husband' game.  So it is not certain that so & so is the husband for sure.  Writer always make sure that both guys have similar things happening so that viewers get confused.  Don't get why would they want to curse others?  I came across an artiste who acknowledged his relationship with an idol and guess what? His fans (who has the same religion as their idol) cursed that they will break off.  I was like, he is your idol, if he break off with his girlfriend, he will be sad and the fans will be happy? Is that how they 'support' their idol?  I was speechless then.  And so it happened.. their curse worked. in fact, i think they do not want their idol to have girlfriend at all.  these fans are not real and true fans..    

@Grace1003, are the pictures you posted on page 534 the photo essay book?? If yes, i can't wait for my copy to arrive! 

• Like 6

This link has been posted in Moonlight Forum by @sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1, this review has been written as same as mine in several points. 

구르미 그린 달빛 MOONLIGHT DRAWN BY CLOUDS (KOREAN DRAMA)

http://che-cheh.com/entertainment/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-korean-drama/

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds is a coming of age fusion sageuk drama serving cute romance as its main dish, friendship and growing-up as the close banchan (sides) and political issues as the garnishes. Its success is a MAJOR MAJOR surprise to everyone! Who would have thought this historical drama helm by 5 main casts under the age of 25 can beat out its competitor (I’m sure you know who). Certainly not me.

Tsk: Moonlight Drawn By Clouds concluded a week plus ago and since then I’ve been having a tough withdrawal. Didn’t know I will be feeling this way. To calm my soul, I’ve been following their news from fan sign event to wrap party to their Cebu vacation and now reading their post-drama interviews. I know I need to finish this review to give it a good closure. Certainly my love for this drama will go on forever! (or until another good one replaces it)

Lee Yeong is Park Bo Gum’s breakout role.

I went into this drama without any expectation except for the fact that I love sageuk (Faith, Dong Yi) and the cross-dressing element. I also knew all the main casts beforehand except Jin Young. For Park Bo Gum, I first noticed him in Wonderful Days back in 2014. His portrayal of the young Kang Dong Suk blew my mind plus I’ve always love the saturi (regional dialect) that they used in that drama (it’s Gyeongjoo, Gyeongsangbook-do but sounded quite similar to Busan/Gyeongsangnam-do). Although I like his acting, I concluded he’s still raw & young (not old enough for this noona to fangirl – LOL) but certainly an actor to look forward to as he matures. I also watched Naeil’s Cantabile but my eyes were only for Shim Eun Kyung and Joo Won. I dropped Hello Monster very early as I’m not invested with the story. And yes I saw The Producers where he cameo as himself. I also watched Bridal Mask (2012) but has no recollection of him. As the premier of this drama near, I heard lots of news about him… especially after his success with Reply 1988 (I haven’t watch this and not sure if I ever will). So I was thinking: “So this boy is getting more and more popular. Let’s see if this noona’s heart will be swept away by him in this new drama?”. So what happened? Bogummy magic/effect certainly is no joke! LOL

For Kim Yoo Jung, I’ve seen her in Dong Yi and Tale of the Fox’s Child and knew this child turned beautiful teenager actor can certainly act. For Kwak Dong Yeon, he entertained me in My Husband Got a Family (2012) as the hilarious Bang Jang Goon and then later in Inspiring Generation (2014) as the young Shin Jung Tae. And lastly for Chae Soo Bin, I saw her in House of Bluebird, not really impressed though. All in all they certainly have grown up well and I’m delighted to have the opportunity to watched them stamp their talents in this wonderful drama.

Park Bo Gum as Lee Yeong.
Can I say that he’s the most swoony crown prince 세자저하 ever in Korean dramaland? Oh yes! He has that royalty aura when he dons the crown prince rob. Plus he fits into this crown prince role like a glove. Not even once I thought of him as Park Bo Gum. It’s only after the camera stop rolling and we were shown the BTS clips, that I realized… ohh that’s right he’s Bogummy!

Charismatic, handsome, cheeky, dreamy, charming, mesmerizing, optimistic, smiley, cute, pouty, sneaky, athletic, devoted… these are what he is and more!

For me, he’s the best thing about Moonlight Drawn by Clouds. Of course being good-looking is one of his traits. But his most priceless quality is his super emotive facial expression (especially the eyes). He can show you anguish, sad, surprise, doubtful and happy just by micro expressions (example beginning of episode 8). No words needed. That was what blew me away. That was why Moonlight Drawn by Clouds were such a delightful viewing pleasure. This is why he shines the most in this drama (the moon) and why we the viewers (clouds) were drawn to him. This kind of talent is hard to come by, even for seasoned actors.

And because of this, Kim Yoo Jung pales quite a bit in comparison to him. During those sad and worrisome episodes, sometimes I wish I can go into the drama and shake Yoo Jung up a bit. “Don’t just show one or two standard expression when you’re sad, do more!” is what I would say. She did good in those happy and silly scenes though. Another two emotive actors in this drama are the evil Queen played by Han Soo Yeon and cute Princess Youngeun.

I only have one complain regarding Park Bo Gum as Lee Yeong. He smiles a lot when he was falling in love with Ra On. At one point of the drama, he smiles so much in a single episode that I suddenly saw a smiling clown-like face on him. Haha

continued 

• Like 3

Hi!

This is my first time to post in soompi forum but a long time lurker here. I am planning to attend Bogum's Signapore fanmeet but I just want to make sure if the tickets are being sold online (print at home)? or do I have to get hold of them personally since I am not from Singapore...

Thank you and hoping for your helpful responses!

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

Regarding the R88 fanwar

Hide contents

Really don't understand their anger. In the first place, R88 is following R97 & R94 for the 'who is the husband' game.  So it is not certain that so & so is the husband for sure.  Writer always make sure that both guys have similar things happening so that viewers get confused.  Don't get why would they want to curse others?  I came across an artiste who acknowledged his relationship with an idol and guess what? His fans (who has the same religion as their idol) cursed that they will break off.  I was like, he is your idol, if he break off with his girlfriend, he will be sad and the fans will be happy? Is that how they 'support' their idol?  I was speechless then.  And so it happened.. their curse worked. in fact, i think they do not want their idol to have girlfriend at all.  these fans are not real and true fans..    

I have watched some episodes in Reply 1997, and all in Reply 1994, and thoroughly in Reply 1988. I have been the real Husband's camp for 3 series, not the non-husband camp even once and I dislike the loser's characters in series of such 2nd male leads.

Because I watched 3 series after on-air timing for a couple months so I am not in the fanwar time; however, I slightly felt against the real actors who played the 2nd male leads till now. I thought that PD Shin and Writer are very amazing to leave this objected feeling slightly till now to those 2nd male leads' actors. 

I have felt more proud to the actors who played the husband even more from PD Shin's recent interview that the chosen husbands have been planned but the final decision was done from the actors' acting performance to reach "Husband Role" as Park Bo Gum can achieve with Telephone scene in ep.6. 

----------------------

@WendyHoand @chocolatepie Thank your for your info about Park Bo Gum's fan meeting.

• Like 5

@flique update on SG ticket sales or date haven't been updated yet. When there's an update, it will be posted on this thread. :)

Thanks for that article @NongpeeP. I suggest the writer should go watch IRY & R'88 then we can talk more on characters and breakout roles. There's a difference between a breakout role & role that makes you more popular. 

• Like 3