Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@mellinadear, i love your statement above ^^. This too much :D We are all here beyond help already when it comes to Bogummy, Same here, i'm attracted to his lips too ; thin upper lip and thick lower lip and the shape of his mouth of course :blush:. And, he has this very sharp jaw line. Aigoo, i should stop now! Thanks so much for sharing those article. Bogummy is just :wub:FB_IMG_1475494616465_zpsil7l1vak.jpg

FB_IMG_1475468646887_zpsgu6kctvp.jpg

• Like 4

@sara2908 Thanks for the Elle pics. I am wrong about there being 2 moles on his nose. It's 3. Oh no...I am totally beyond help.

Aish....we fans have scrutinized every single bit of him that is exposed...poor Bogummy. 

As for his acting skills it was that that got me interested to know more about him in the first place. After R88, with the fanwar at the other camp appearing more triumphant, I was worried if his talent would be overlooked by the industry and whether I would get to see more of him on my screen. I could not understand the fanwar then because for me, Taek was the bright spark in R88. I was totally in love with our Bogummy's Taek. Never before have I loved a drama character. 

So yes, I am so happy for our Bogummy's success now after MDBC. We can now be 100% sure we will see much more of him on our screen. I'm indeed very proud to be his fan.

• Like 5

I'll be sleeping with a heavy heart tonight.:tears: Know it coming and thought already prepared my heart. Then  the look on Seja's face :tears: Disbelieve, heartbroken, his world falls apart. 

Bogummy you slay again with your brilliant acting

• Like 7

@sara2908, exactly my thought! I thought i've prepare my heart good enough to face the heart wrenching episodes but Bogum just nails it again. I was torn into pieces. Oh no, i can't imagine how my heart is going to take it when the royal wedding takes place later on. Next few episodes doesn't look good, i guess. The preview for episode 14 will be out by midnight :tears:

@Grace1003, Bogum's acting is really brilliant. Layers of emotions. I'm at lost for words. Thanks for sharing..

• Like 5

@mai5116Where is the fluffy show that I always read in comments criticising MDBC. Feel so gutted tonight. Don't think tomorrow will be any better. Just seen the preview. OMG can't see him crying again. Know I will cry a river again when rewatching with sub. Group hugs.

• Like 6

This broke my heart...

Spoiler

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene in which Crown Prince stood in the rain after finding out Ra On's identity really reminds me of the scene where Taek's world became silent after finding out his best friend loves the same girl as him :(.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ct2iK4oUkAEqJo5.jpgCt2gYLlVIAAkk-v.jpg

• Like 7