Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

6 minutes ago, deeand said:

ke..ke.. isn't sweet potato is Goguma in korean... 

what a coincidence.. netizens is very creative to find a cute nick name..:D

that's make it so funny. Who is kim heekeung.

Another news compare Bogum from milky husband to cafe latte lmao

• Like 2

2 hours ago, syaiira said:

Yes! Bogum is back! And he is so tanned. Hahaha. But still as cute and handsome as ever. He is literally glowing even through that tanned skin of his. It seemed that he really enjoyed himself in Namibia. I heard about him leaving Music Bank but im kinda glad that the rumor was denied. Because, though really selfish of me, i need my weekly dose of Park Bogum. Hahaha. And i feel like he truly enjoy mc-ing in that show. He even said so himself that he wants to be the longest-running mc if possible. Haha

Anyways, just something to share. I think he's filming an ad today. 

Spoiler

this is the translate :

<Rean eye drops X Park Bogum TVCF D-3>

His appearance from behind is also a ‘sight’…!
Introducing Rean eye drops’ model Park Bogum

Do you want to make eye contact..?
Leave #ParkBogumEyeDrops in the comments.

The pictures that seem as if he’s looking into your eyes will be re~vealed, Coming soon!

credit to : http://fyparkbogum.tumblr.com/

• Like 4

It's my first time to post and hopefully not my last...

I am slowly warming up to Park Bogum and although I love Reply 1988, the actors and actresses and their characters---Taekki!---the drama WAS NOT the clincher for including him in my short list :-) of favorite actors and actresses. Reading about testimonials from the Reply 1988 staff, a photographer he worked with, reading interviews where he talked with so much wisdom about life and then discovering that his groundedness has a lot to do with FAMILY---his parents, he talked a lot about what he learned from his father---I cannot but admire PBG. I hope he stays true to himself and will not let the fame he now enjoys to spoil him.

Hoping that this thread will move at an exponential speed in the the coming days and weeks...after all, there are 100 interview invites to deal with!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, salz said:

@ilmare@deeand@Yesin Leethanks for your help..gonna try those...no i don't even have the raw...

haha tbh i don't even know the existence of the drama if not because of discovering Bogum lately XD

i only know him after watching Reply 88 tbh :P 

im only watching I Remember You while waiting for Reply new ep which im glad i did because i see him in whole different light..

and plan to actually finish Cantabile since i stop at ep2 but since Bogum is there it good enough motivation to continue lol

awww poor Bogummy not even a day of rest just back from Africa all the schedule waiting :sweatingbullets:

all the 100 interviews lol

i hope he and Hyeri get to do some work together as well maybe a cf...strike while iron still hot together lol

the boys got to do YoF together, Bogum with RHY&GKP endorsing, so i wish he could also do something with Hyeri as a pair :P 

well what im most excited is his next acting project just hope him&his company will choose wisely, he have the skill but also need a good script&production to advanced higher as future top actor :P 

you must hold on watching Tomorow cantabile until episode 6 . after uri Bogummy show up it was such a fun watching.

• Like 1

@salz i hav heard lots of viewers comparing NC to the original japanese version n said NC fell short of expectations. I didn't watch the japanese version so no comments but i think it is a beautiful drama with breathtaking scenery n good cast.

PBG blew me away in NC. to me he outshone JooWon. Watch NC, PBG will appear in ep 6. He n GKP r the reason i watched R88 plus my fave Sung Parents.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

It's my first time to post and hopefully not my last...

I am slowly warming up to Park Bogum and although I love Reply 1988, the actors and actresses and their characters---Taekki!---the drama WAS NOT the clincher for including him in my short list :-) of favorite actors and actresses. Reading about testimonials from the Reply 1988 staff, a photographer he worked with, reading interviews where he talked with so much wisdom about life and then discovering that his groundedness has a lot to do with FAMILY---his parents, he talked a lot about what he learned from his father---I cannot but admire PBG. I hope he stays true to himself and will not let the fame he now enjoys to spoil him.

Hoping that this thread will move at an exponential speed in the the coming days and weeks...after all, there are 100 interview invites to deal with!

Agree @Grace1003 I pray hard for him too. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ilmare said:

@salz i hav heard lots of viewers comparing NC to the original japanese version n said NC fell short of expectations. I didn't watch the japanese version so no comments but i think it is a beautiful drama with breathtaking scenery n good cast.

PBG blew me away in NC. to me he outshone JooWon. Watch NC, PBG will appear in ep 6. He n GKP r the reason i watched R88 plus my fave Sung Parents.

it because im a huge fan of the original Nodame Cantabile jdramas&manga so that why im much more strict watching&very disappointed with NC...i do try to watch as a very different drama but end up still comparing lol

the original actor have set the standard high and i don't think Joo Won and the main actress able to bring the same magic&most of time i think they too overact&not funny but oh well i just watch it as just a Kdrama because they obviously change a lot especially with the teachers seem to have their own love line lol to give a typical kdrama vibe..i do like Joo Won but for me he definitely not right guy for that role..

but have to admit GKP is doing great the few ep i watch he definitely give that role the justice since i have zero complaint with how he act it since he nailed the role esp the one he act as is my most fave character from NC so im glad GKP own that role :wub: (GKP&Sung parent also my main reason to watch R88 tbh and im glad i discover Bogum there&also it a nice surprised when i saw KSK also in R88 since i love him in R94)

currently i have watching until the scene Bogum character watching Naeil play piano for first time :P 

im really glad his character is fresh&new so i don't have to compare..his character definitely not from original drama so he is an original character for korea NC....

no worry this time i try to watch with open mind&just think of it as a brand new drama not a remake :P 

Bogum definitely nice addition and i already love his character^^

• Like 5

11 “Rising Stars of 2016″ in Film Selected by Moviegoers and Critics

Korea’s only monthly magazine devoted to films, Max Movie, announces its list of 11 “2016 Rising Stars” in its February issue.

The list was scored by 60 percent of audience poll results and 40 percent of film experts’ opinions.

The 11 “2016 Rising Stars” in film are: D.O, Ryu Jun Yeol, Park Bo Gum,Park So Dam, SeolhyunLee Sung Kyung, Im Siwan, Jung Ha Dam, Ji Soo,Chae Soo Bin, and Choi Woo Shik. The 11 stars are those that show great potential for the future and are steadily building a career in film. For example,EXO‘s D.O has two films slated to appear this year – “Pure Love” and “Brother.” Ryu Jun Yeol has been active in indie films since his debut, most notably in “Socialphobia.” Park Bo Gum starred in the film “Chinatown” last year and Park So Dam was in four films that were released last year, such as “Snow Paths.”

This issue sold out, making it Max Movie’s second to be sold out since its issue that featured Benedict Cumberbatch. Currently, the second print of this issue is also disappearing quickly.

We hope to see more of these faces on the small and big screen alike!

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/03/11-rising-stars-of-2016-in-film-selected-by-moviegoers-and-critics/

• Like 7

12 hours ago, rynn_peace said:

@saturn. LOL!!! I didnt notice before. Korean fans really have hawk eyes... so funny they exchanged pants... bromance in the air!

Beautiful fanart of Taek from DC

whuaaa..... so gorgeous. what a beautiful drawing. if I can download the HD resolution one I'll enlarge and frame it at my bedroom wall :wub:

@saturn. those pict. should put at MT R88. :D it would stop the war LOL...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Grace1003 said:

Max Movie, announces its list of 11 “2016 Rising Stars” in its February issue.

The list was scored by 60 percent of audience poll results and 40 percent of film experts’ opinions.

The 11 “2016 Rising Stars” in film are: D.O, Ryu Jun Yeol, Park Bo Gum,Park So Dam, SeolhyunLee Sung Kyung, Im Siwan, Jung Ha Dam, Ji Soo,Chae Soo Bin, and Choi Woo Shik. The 11 stars are those that show great potential for the future and are steadily building a career in film. For example,EXO‘s D.O has two films slated to appear this year – “Pure Love” and “Brother.” Ryu Jun Yeol has been active in indie films since his debut, most notably in “Socialphobia.” Park Bo Gum starred in the film “Chinatown” last year and Park So Dam was in four films that were released last year, such as “Snow Paths.”

This issue sold out, making it Max Movie’s second to be sold out since its issue that featured Benedict Cumberbatch. Currently, the second print of this issue is also disappearing quickly.

We hope to see more of these faces on the small and big screen alike!

Korea’s only monthly magazine devoted to films,

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/03/11-rising-stars-of-2016-in-film-selected-by-moviegoers-and-critics/

if someone here have those magazine issue. I'll really grateful if you would share those with us.

wondering what's PBG next project? :rolleyes:

tumblr_o1zybeVBoz1uzi5odo1_1280.jpg

H.A.N.D.S.O.M.E.

tumblr_o1zvta213C1uzi5odo1_1280.jpg

Bromance in the air...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, pixiemoondust said:

Saw this right now. Send in your burning questions, ladies! ♥

kyaaaa.... what I'm gonna ask?

When were you know that you're the husband?B)

3 hours ago, kepogee said:

New photos of PBG for 리안 점안액 (Eye Drops CF)

12644869_961870243861903_847953576595365

12558859_613278162153923_2002162789_n.jp

Credit: https://www.facebook.com/pdrn.rean/info/?tab=page_info

why were you so cute? when did you know that you're handsome? :P

• Like 2