Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

WATCH: KBS World will now provide the latest drama episode a day after its Korean broadcast, including Moonlight Drawn by Clouds in August! (Moonlight's clip features Bogum in Cantabile Tomorrow)

Fan-made Poster

13267361_103699766718256_386313501_n.jpg

Source

• Like 4

Song Joong Ki And Park Bo Gum Are The New Faces Of Domino’s Pizza

Song Joong Ki And Park Bo Gum Are The New Faces Of Domino’s Pizza

Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum have been chosen as the new models for Domino’s Pizza!

According to their agency Blossom Entertainment, the two popular actors will soon start appearing on various advertisements for the international pizza franchise. Fans can expect to see them both on TV commercials and printed ads which will showcase the actors’ warm friendship and refreshing bromance.

“We believe that Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum, who are extremely popular both domestically and internationally, will have a positive influence on the brand image of Domino’s Pizza,” a representative of Domino’s Pizza explained about their reason for casting the top stars as their new models.

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki is currently holding fan meetings around Asia, while Park Bo Gum is preparing for his drama comeback.

Stay tuned for the release of their commercials!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/25/song-joong-ki-and-park-bo-gum-are-the-new-faces-of-dominos-pizza/

• Like 2

viewimage_php_id_3dbcc22de7dd3fb363_no_2

viewimage_php_id_3dbcc22de7dd3fb363_no_2

LG Freshener

So including Dominos Pizza, how many products Bogummy currently endorsing. 

List in no particular order

1. G9

2.Edwin

3. Montbell

4. TNGT

5.LG 

6. J.estina

7. Rean

8.K-swiss

9.Sunkiss

10.Dominos

11.Llang 

12.Pelicana Chicken

Get all the ads Bogummy.

Be wealthy and healthy

• Like 4

Park Bo Gum Reveals How Well Cha Tae Hyun Treats Him

park-bo-gum-cha-tae-hyun--800x450.jpg

Actors Cha Tae Hyun and Park Bo Gum have once again talked about their warm friendship.

Cha Tae Hyun appears on the May 25 broadcast of KBS2TV’s “Welcome Show” to participate in the shopping channel-themed project led by singer and variety personality Kim Jong Kook.

During the show, Cha Tae Hyun gives a surprise phone call to Park Bo Gum, who is one of the actors under his agency Blossom Entertainment. Park Bo Gum picks up and says, “This is Cha Tae Hyun’s youngest brother Park Bo Gum.”

park-bo-gum-cha-tae-hyun.jpg

Kim Jong Kook goes on to ask the young actor, “Does Cha Tae Hyun usually take good care of you? Does he give you an allowance?”

Park Bo Gum explains, “He treats me extremely well. He gives me lots of acting-related advice, takes care of me, and shows me love.”

Hearing this, Cha Tae Hyun makes everyone laugh by saying, “Park Bo Gum earns more than me, so it doesn’t make sense for me to give him an allowance.”

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/25/park-bo-gum-reveals-how-well-cha-tae-hyun-treats-him/

• Like 6