Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

15 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

:approves:

@Sakurafairy  thanks for sharing this. These were posted on various online communities. They participated in the 2023 Seoul Half Marathon that began at Gwanghwamun Square at 8 a.m. earlier on the same day. It was reported that they were together with Seoul Mayor Oh Se Hoon, Sean, and former football player Jo Won Hee and many more....... Despite of their packed schedules, they can still spent time running together.    :twerk2:

• Like 2

Bogum's lovely voice

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Despite of their packed schedules, they can still spent time running together

Exactly what I was thinking. Bogum is an energetic man. A true namja!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

@Sakurafairy  thanks for sharing this. Again, Bogum shows off his piano skills in collaboration with Taeyang. I'm surprised with this collaboration although, I know the two are now label mates. This was featured in a special live music video for Taeyang's title track "Seed", his new EP, which was released Monday on the official social media channel of The Black Label. This is a feast for the eyes and ears. Surely, the duo's had their fans across the globe buzzing with excitement and I'm one of them.   :7555_attack:

optimize

photo source : Korea Times

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Zgm616 said:

PARK BOGUM X TAEYANG LIVE CLIP:

@Zgm616  the two performed on the rooftop recently. What a view! Bo Gum usually does not promote musically. But, now that he's with The Black Label, it's different this time. The last time I heard him sing was during his pre-enlistment FM where he sang as a special treat to fans. It's a sweet love song. I'm pleased to see Park Bo Gum shows off his piano skills after so many years.   :wut:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

@Sakurafairy  this was released on May 3rd through The Black Label’s official YouTube channel. Park Bo Gum's  sweet piano melody blends in with Taeyang’s smooth and soothing vocals. The clip really captivated me. Taeyang’s wide vocal range is evident, and Park Bo Gum’s piano accompaniment adds to the performance, making it even more enjoyable.   :Ohboy3:

• Like 2