Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@onlysb1  i could not quote after delete the picture . so i copy and paste your text. heehee

Thanks for uptades tho his concern about privacy is really upsetting I believe that it will be fans not Bo Gum who adjusts to the others terms. :sweatingbullets:

Dunno if it was shared before , fan cam from last year KBS awards he looks nervous despite doing good job hope he can enjoy this time around  and makes some mistakes so won't be chosen again lol

i think @NongpeeP also mentioned that he looks nervous

here my humble point of view 

i guess he shows his true self and he do not hide like other actor whenever he is nervous. As a actor, i am very sure he can pretend that he do not look nervous....he behaves like a child and sincerely shows his true behavior whenever he is not filming a drama. he is youngest in his family after all.  As we all know how he can change to his character especially serial killler looks. hehehe

Spoiler

YOF, other actor admitted he pretend not to look nervous even he is nervous before bumgee jump. 

IRY06-00238.jpg

• Like 4

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000523202

The article says Park Bogum will attend MAMA 2016

First of all, the main characters of the drama 'Gurumi Moonlight' enjoying hot popularity recently, will attend the '2016 MAMA' which will be held on December 2 (Friday) in Hong Kong AWE. The two people who drew attention through their unusual chemistry in the drama.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@gumtaek, thanks for sharing the article/news. So, it seems to be confirmed that Bogum will attend MAMA on 2nd Dec.

@in00022, here we go. Even though you hate MAMA, you need to watch it because of Bogummy :lol:

Then i have no choice except watch it for him :sweatingbullets: ... hope MAMA cameraman later love him , so, he will show our bogummy a lot like what AAA cameraman did ... hahahha 

• Like 5

Wasn't planning on watching MAMA because I would be too busy doing last minute packing for my travel. But now I guess I'll have to watch just to have a peek of Bogummy looking all dashing in a suit while presenting an award. hahaha

• Like 3