Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

A shout-out to all the Bogummers in the thread!  We're on an all-time high since August! Enjoying all your updates! Will not be able to contribute much but I just want to share with you this observation which I am sure you also have...

Bogum is really an awesome actor! In the airport photos, you see that he's back to his natural elements...completely Bogum mode. Totally no trace of Lee Young. Excellent actors are those that totally become their characters..with Bogum's acting, you see Min, Taek, and Young, not Bogum. I came across a comment---sorry I can't locate it now---which says that he or she was taken aback to find out out that Min and Taek were portrayed by the same actor!---this was pre-Lee Young. I am sure this person will totally flip when he or she experiences the three-fold transformation : From Min to Taek  to Young!!! Our Bogum is doing such an excellent job in choosing his roles because these have allowed him to broaden or stretch his acting range!

Writing this post gives me an all-time adrenalin high!

• Like 15

Obviously, this weather warning 

F3FDB7CB-762D-4AD5-A83D-826BB6FE6F7E_zps

did nothing to the fans who are prepared to brave the typhoon at all cost including that of their lives!

75567806-1BE9-42C8-B401-239C212C7AFF_zps

Sigh..fans, please heed the warning and let our Bogummy have peace and quiet enjoyment after such an exhausting time! He deserves a good break! 

• Like 4

Bogum has arrived at Cebu airport

@4evgbogummyIn a way  I like that PH fans showing their support to Bogummy like this. It is not everyday he will be coming to your country.Hopefully he'll have his private time later  and he'll get to do all the activities he likes. Maybe he'll be the tour guide for first timer there as this will be his 2nd trip  in Cebu

CvQy8GDUsAEi4NN.jpg

CvQy8GHUIAA09pj.jpg

CvQy8GDUsAApKaI.jpg

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

A shout-out to all the Bogummers in the thread!  We're on an all-time high since August! Enjoying all your updates! Will not be able to contribute much but I just want to share with you this observation which I am sure you also share...

Bogum is really an awesome actor! In the airport photos, you see that he's back to his natural elements...completely Bogum mode. Totally no trace of Lee Young. Excellent actors are those that totally become their characters..with Bogum's acting, you see Min, Taek, and Young, not Bogum. I came across a comment---sorry I can't locate it now---which says that he or see was taken aback to find out out that Min and Taek was portrayed by the same actor!---this was pre-Lee Young. I am sure this person will totally flip when he or she experiences the three-fold transformation : From Min to Taek  to Young!!! Our Bogum is doing such an excellent job in choosing his roles because these have allowed him to broaden or stretch his acting range!

Writing this post gives me an all-time adrenalin high!

@Grace1003 Your post got me excitedly nodding with agreement! It seems to me that his acting skills gets polished each time he appears on screen. His airport photos, his expression, his body language drew a smile on my face. He's indeed very Bogummy. He is himself now. He is such a precious person! He makes me feel lucky to be one of his supporters! 

• Like 9

Folks, this is the rough translation of the video clip posted by @thegranddottur:

I'm not sure if this is all there is to the clip. I did not stream video on my phone. The translation is from a Chinese fan who lives in SK and who understands both Korean and Chinese. Sometimes she just gives snippets and not the entire translation. Here goes!

The person who mentioned Bogummy is apparently a famous reporter. He said, in all the reports of Bogummy from reporters, you will invariably come across descriptions like, his personality is really good; he has an upright character; he's like first grade clear water, uncorrupted and pure; etc. Reporters who have interviewed him all say they obtained a sense of "healing" from interviewing him. Usually, if reporters like the star they are interviewing, they will type the interview while looking at the star. On the other hand, if they are not impressed with the star, they will bow their heads and concentrate on typing what the star is saying. But for Bogummy, they will all look at him and forget about recording the interview. Thereafter, they will ask him, what did you just say?

I do envy SK reporters. They have very valid excuses to fix appointments with Blossom to see our Bogummy. And they have him exclusively during that time! I'd die to be in their shoes haha..

• Like 15