Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

22 hours ago, mellinadear said:

*sigh* we are back to the Makeup era. I thought we avoided that. Makeup artist-nim lol, I missed you a lot and now you are back with your signature style on our Gummy's face. The BB cream/foundation should be toned down please LOL. The flashes from fans & media exposed the amount on his face. :D Gosh, I missed complaining.

She must have been waiting long to get her hand back on Bogum's face... that once she got a chance, she did her best applying as much of thick foundation as possible.

I guess she must have felt like being arrested during the drama filming (I assumes it's not her who did the makeup on Bogum in the drama). hehehehhe...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mai5116 said:

@mellinadear

Reveal hidden contents

I though the issue has died down. This morning the first thing i saw when i woke up was the clip of Bogum and SB. They claimed that Bogum's hand was on SB lap. But, if you look clearly, it was SB hand on her laps all the way. I'm sorry for bringing up this matter here but this issue came up because both Boguma and YJ were "cold" and "distant" towards each other in the wrapped up party last night and not as sweet as at the fan sign event later that afternoon. They also said that YJ was more comfortable with DY through out the party. Too many assumptions regarding last night party and the clip make it worse. Bogum has always been friendly towards all his co-stars and it was clearly not his hand on SB lap but rumors spread fast. And from what i know YJ needs to attend the BLIY press con this morning, that's why she can't make it to the 2nd round. Sometimes fans are making up things that aren't there. Like i've said before, there's nothing wrong of being a shipper but please don't be an emotional shipper, be a rational one instead. I hope this matter won't give a bad effect on our Bogummy image.

@tiendoank, just a brief one regarding the "cold" issue :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Re shipper fans

Spoiler

I have come to realize that a good proportion of shipper fans are perhaps KYJ's fans. Similar comments are also surfacing on weibo. These fans appear to scrutinize our Bogummy's action and then make all kinds of observations which essentially have the effect of targeting Bogummy. They are also unable to differentiate between drama and reality.

I'd say the best approach is to ignore these fans and their comments. There's absolutely no need to be on the same wavelength as them and be defensive or to respond to such immature behavior. Even if Bogummy's hand was on CSB's lap (which of course was not) or if he is seen to be close to her, what's wrong with that? The drama is over! It's only RO that was his love in the drama, not KYJ the person unless and until we hear that the real persons are together which will not happen anytime soon because she's only 17!

Fans or not-really-fans have no right even to take issue with their 'idol' being friendly or "not-friendly" with anybody. I'd say, go get a life! Dramas should be appreciated strictly for drama's sake only. If the real persons are dragged in, you can imagine what Casanovas male actors will turn out to be!!! And no, I can't accept that image for our Bogummy. But I can certainly accept news that he's in a relationship with a girl or is seen to be close to a particular girl, because that's perfectly normal.  And that girl can be anybody, maybe even his makeup artist haha...And I can also accept news of breakups later on etc as that's life!

@mellinadear Looks like his makeup artist is back with a vengeance after going on hiatus. But one can do no wrong or harm to such a beautifully sculpted face, bb cream overloads or not haha...he looked absolutely gorgeous! I love the look of the real person much more than his drama characters anytime, even when slightly damaged by makeup artist haha!

• Like 12

@sara2908, oh ok, thanks for the heads up. I am such in a mess after MDBC has ended with this withdrawal symptoms :sweatingbullets::D. Can't really focus at work and keep on refreshing and posting in this thread as well as visiting MDBC thread. It's just a matter of time that i'll be caught red-handed by my Boss!:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

CEBU UPDATE

Hide contents

The scheduled flight for cebu is 8:30am Kst to arrive at their destination in 4hours. 

Would love to catch a glimpse... but our boss issued a memo.. no vacation leave within the month of October... hahaha... no luck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tiendoank said:

She must have been waiting long to get her hand back on Bogum's face... that once she got a chance, she did her best applying as much of thick foundation as possible.

I guess she must have felt like being arrested during the drama filming (I assumes it's not her who did the makeup on Bogum in the drama). hehehehhe...

suprisingly there is no photo of bogum signing ost until now . 

Music PD for MDBC and DOTS. interview about PBG OST ( credit to @stroppyse)

He had planned for Park Bo Gum to sing on the OST from the start. He knew that PBG was a good singer, and he had heard that PBG wanted to sing, so he decided to trust him with a song. The song was written by Pyo Hyeon Ryuk and fit well. 

@tiendoank thank you for making me laugh reading your post.. a bit down due to some people accusing bg with this video. i like YJ with bg ( i can ship with him any beautiful girl as long as he is happy) but most shippers are yoo jung fan and just make bg looks bad. ( only some shipper fans write fair comments) . and ofcourse some HY-BG shipper may make thing little big. poor bg.

@sara2908 @Grace1003 BG Pictures taken by Falcon are really amazing. but i notice Heart for B's pictures also good .

Spoiler

OK this is getting ridiculous. (Not pointing fingers at you at all, @Plummpychan! )

1. The actor who played the role of Kim Geunkyo (one of the baddies on Prime Minister Kim's side) asked PBG and CSB to record a personal message for his daughter, named Rama (라마). https://www.instagram.com/ramanejeju/ -> This is his Instagram.

2. Seems like this actor also invited them to come along to a personal event at his place (his daughter's birthday? his place at Cheju island?can't hear it very clearly. -_-)

3. PBG's agency, Blossom entertainment, is very VERY strict about recording something like that, even if it's for personal use. I mean, they even refused him to record a promotional teaser, nor for his photo to be used, for promotion of R88 Blu-ray/DVD which is the VERY drama that he played a key role in!!!

4. So, PBG politely refused to do the recording for him, saying that he will say it personally instead when he visits her.  And there he is, insisting PBG to record a video for his daughter, or else they'll have to "sign some sort of contract" that he will come to visit. -_- It is very clear that PBG is flustered and is feeling uneasy about this.

5. CSB does briefly say hello to his daughter in the video. 

(BTW, You can see why Blossom is so strict about these things - see how this video, not even properly taken, taken without consent and very apparent that PBG refused to be in it, is now circulating all around the world!)

I am so mad at this whole situation because I just think he's abusing the rapport he built with PBG during shooting of MDBC! 

He's not only pressuring PBG to do something that he's not supposed to/ doesn't want to do, but by uploading all these BTS pics and videos, he's also trying to attract more followers and use it to his benefit.

P.S.  as mentioned by multiple posters here, the main casts including PBG have been rotating around the room, chatting to different staff and crew members throughout the wrap up party. No rumors or speculations PLEASE, based on a few pictures and videos, if you care about the actors.

credit and many thanks to radiocity  - MDBC thread

• Like 10

Thank you to each and everyone of you who have posted and updated us with photos of Bo Gum from MDBC, Fan signing and wrap up party. Sorry that i could not contribute anything, office hours is really packed with work.  

Bo Gum must be feeling tired and finally will be able to get ample sleep after Tuesday.  For me, i think i'm having withdrawal symptoms lol..

Didn't have time to post since Tuesday after the finale, with the special after epi 18.The next day, busy at work, but still managed to watch episode 18 with sub in the office with my 5 colleagues (with packets of lunch bought beforehand) in the meeting room using the projector, hahaha... We almost did not managed to watch it, there was some issue with the audio, have to call our male colleagues to come in and help us...haha... My boss? He knew about it and allowed us to use the meeting room. He knows i'm crazy already. After lunch it was another round of checking internet for the fan sign photos/videos and also watching the live telecast on KOCCA facebook page.  A colleague of mine was asking any other dramas of Bo Gum to watch and i recommended Reply 1988, maybe we will start our Reply88 lunch session soon, hehe.

Finally, managed to get some time to post now.  I'm just as tired as Bo Gum after sleeping much later than usual for Monday & Tuesday for the past 9 weeks lol.  But it's all worthwhile. 

Hope Bo Gum will get to enjoy his vacation in Cebu without too many people stalking them.  

I also look forward to his next project and believe in him that he will choose the right one again, just like his past dramas/movies.  

Though i'm not a christian, but i hope God will protect Bo Gum, bless him and always look out for him.  Will be lurking in this forum from now onwards.  

• Like 8