Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

10 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

As I have a bit of free time, I will attempt to give you my translation of this special feature of our Bogummy

http://miaopai.com/show/Fbgz3sjiLFTataYaYqMPqw__.htm

N : narrator

MD : Person at recording studio

L : Lady Interviewee

----------------------------

N :

This is a special feature dedicated to our favorite top star, PBG who of late has captured the hearts of all females. Let's find out why he's so popular as to have singlehandedly raised drama ratings, become top choice for branding and come up top on all music charts. What's the secret behind him doing so well?

Is it all written on his face (referring to his good looks)? 

Let's first look at his OST topping the music charts and go behind the scenes to hear from people from the music industry.

MD :

At one MDBC production meeting we heard that he sings well. I thought to myself, he does have a honeyed and melodious vocals. I also know his voice is able to express many emotions well and has got an infectious quality about it. It is a voice that moves people and leaves a deep impression on people. 

Scene cuts to 17 year old Bogummy recording his 2AM song at home.

N :

He can sing, dance and act. He is a star of many talents. Before his debut, he had dreamed of becoming a singer.

MD :

When he stepped into the recording studio, he was like a happy and excited child in an amusement park (scene cuts to his Lotte World CF hehe). I saw the look of content and excitement on his face and I felt very happy for him. 

N :

Is it because he has fulfilled his dream to be a singer?

MD :

As soon as we started, he revealed his greediness. He wanted to sing the whole song at one go and wanted it recorded that way. This is not how we usually record songs. He sang from beginning to end a few times. The effect turned out to be better and I was pleasantly surprised. I joked with him saying you have caused me to break the convention!

Coinlocker Girl Director 

He has a very expressive face. Even if he does not talk, his face can itself tell a story. Whether he acts as a psychopath or a very kind person, he looks very attractive. He has a gentle, kind and warm demeanor that makes him irresistibly attractive. 

L :

He has a face that exudes a babe-like quality. This sort of face is a rarity; his face is quite like that of Bae Suzy, Son Ye JIN (thanks to @chocolatepie). This kind of face will make him likeable wherever he goes and whatever he does. 

N :

What similarly does his face have with other top stars?

L :

JIS, SJK, Kang Dong Won (thanks to @chocolatepie)  all have one common feature - a very pretty sharp nose. If this is coupled with a kind-looking face like that of SJK, then it would be even more special. 

N :

People have been using the term 'Golden Bogum' to describe him. What other characteristics make up the golden standard?

L :

PBG's facial features have some similarity to SJK's. Both of them look kind and gentle. In this day and age, people face daily struggles and they want to see such a face that makes your heart warm and relaxed. They want to see this kind of cheerful and warm disposition. 

N :

PBG has all the top star qualities from birth. Now, let's talk about female actors who will be compatible with him and the pairing will cause him to shine even more.

L :

A lively, cheerful and pretty actor like Go Ara (yey, I like Go Ara! In fact, I was telling my sister and a good friend of mine just the other day that I hope to see Bogummy pairing with her haha...maybe my wish will come true soon?..) will match and complement him very well. Together, they will really make a very lovely couple and she can cause him to shine even more.

N :

We all cannot help ourselves but be caught in this Bogum Magic. 

Scene cuts to Bogummy at his Coinlocker Girl press conference.

PBG : This character allows me to discover aspects of myself that I am not aware of. (I think purpose of this is to tell us that there will be more things to discover about Bogummy and that this Bogum Magic is not just all that has been revealed already).

N :

All that talk about looking kind, let's see his kindness in action!

Scene cuts to YoF Africa press conference.

GKP :

He sacrificed himself so that we can all see the animals and enjoy ourselves. He drove for 5 hours straight and was not able to see the animals as he was driving.

Min's uncle in IRY :

I'm deeply impressed with him. His kindness shines through in all that he does and this brings much hope and happiness to those around him. 

N :

He's so kind and considerate that even PDs have nothing but praise for him.

Blind PD :

It's been quite a while since we last worked together but he still sends me text messages to ask after me and wishes me well. He's a person who remembers people around him and makes that conscious effort to stay in touch and shows care for them.

Though I know this is not yet the end, for some reason, the video abruptly stops here and I can't play forward. Even on replay, it still stops here. 

So yes, this is what I have for you. Hope you find this enjoyable.

Cheers, 

Your fellow Bogummer.

Thank you!!

• Like 8

Congratulations Bogummy Number 1 Brand Reputation Index  for 2nd month in a row

CuxoROFUsAAA-5t.jpg

@mellinadearExpecting the finished product will be better looking.Hopefully there's some perks such as an autographed pics with the first order and open to international buyer. 

@dahae2006Still kept that lesson vids. Love to hear him speaks English. So cute:wub:

• Like 8

October Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

Park Bo Gum Kim Yoo Jung Jo Jung Suk

The Korean Business Research Institute has released its findings regarding the brand reputation rankings for actors currently starring in dramas based on research gathered from September 13 to October 14.

Below are the rankings:
1. Park Bo Gum
2. Jo Jung Suk
3. Kim Yoo Jung
4. Lee Joon Gi
5. IU
6. Gong Hyo Jin
7. Kim Ha Neul
8. Woo Hee Jin
9. Seo In Guk
10. Choi Ji Woo
11. Lee Dong Gun
12. Lee Joon
13. Ha Seok Jin
14. Park Ha Sun
15. Lim Ji Yeon
16. Son Ho Jun
17. Kim Hee Ae
18. Kim So Eun
19. Cha In Pyo
20. Jin Se Yeon

A source from the Korean Business Research Institute explained that Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung are ranked high due to the success of their drama “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds.” Furthermore, Jo Jung Suk is also enjoying popularity from his drama “Don’t Dare to Dream” (“Jealousy Incarnate”) and the upcoming premiere of his film “Brother.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/14/october-drama-actor-brand-reputation-rankings-revealed/

• Like 10

1 hour ago, tiendoank said:

But what is "brand reputation"?

heheheh.. sorry for asking a stupid question. XD

Brand reputation has to deal with the public's opinion about certain endorsements/actions of companies. It's actually different from "brand image(buyers perspective. Either past buyers/present). Brand reputation really just deals with how some brands are viewed by people. If the brand is favourable, it means consumers trust & feel good in purchasing products from your company.

*scratches head* I hope I answered well. It can be confusing at times.:blink:

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, in00022 said:

Anyone know what are they talking about our bogummy ??

95% of the time have no idea what the conversation is about.  There was a reporter in this programme and he mentioned about during press conference, reporters will usually listen and type their report on the pc at the same time and do not look at the stars when they speak.  But i think he mentioned that for PBG, some of the reporters will be looking at him instead. (this is my own interpretation, might be wrong lol)

Hope the chinese subtitles will be up and @4evgbogummy will be able to translate for us again.. :blush:

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, chocolatepie said:

95% of the time have no idea what the conversation is about.  There was a reporter in this programme and he mentioned about during press conference, reporters will usually listen and type their report on the pc at the same time and do not look at the stars when they speak.  But i think he mentioned that for PBG, some of the reporters will be looking at him instead. (this is my own interpretation, might be wrong lol)

Hope the chinese subtitles will be up and @4evgbogummy will be able to translate for us again.. :blush:

Hahahha it's okay .... hopefully there is someone able to translate that later  .. thanks for the replied :)

3 minutes ago, rhiesta said:

you can see the translation at 4evgbogummy post  before, and the post in this page chingu, sorry i dont know how to mention name

Oh .. i dun think this is the same with previous translation by 4evgbogummy ... this one different video one ... btw ...thanks for your info :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tiendoank said:

But what is "brand reputation"?

heheheh.. sorry for asking a stupid question. XD

I want to know also @tiendoank.  Welcome back here!

Thanks fpr your answer@melinadear. It is more on his repuation /name. Is it?

I can not tag both of your name here!!

Proud nona here @Grace1003

• Like 1

@in00022 posted an Instagram post at the mdbc thread about Jinyoung and there were some parts said about Gummy .

The MC brought up a talk of Jinyoung saying he wants to take care of Bogum,
Jinyoung says it's because he's 'pretty'. When u meet 'pretty' people, you want to take care of them and he's very kind.
MC asks whether Bogum takes care of him then.
Jinyoung says actually bogum is the one taking care of him. When they are tired, Gummy will give out red ginseng to everyone. 

Trans ©: @snorants

• Like 9