Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

2 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Hasn't the red carpet started yet? Can't wait to see Gummy pics today. I hope for our sakes the makeup is okay, although, i have resigned from complaining about it all the time. Lol.

Yeh @mellinadear @sara2908. why this make up artist put so much cream on his face. he is good looking even with bare face at Youth over flower. but today make up is ok.. 

i think he wants to show public different attire. quite shabby dress :grin:... hmm i must say still looking good with his smiling face. 

• Like 3

On 12/6/2016 at 4:22 PM, alyzind gummy said:

Oke its fine i cannot eat that pizza but i  can be full with just seing the two handsome man eating that pizza...yumm..yummm...

Agree with u,,, just seing they eating i cn be full too. Kkkkk @alyzind gummy BTW I'm moslem to, happy fasting cinguu 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Hope a kind Bogummer will translate this news.

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160614094505095

@gumtaek we will wait for professional translation. hehe.. for the time being i google tanslate and come out like that

[My Daily = yiseunggil News] Song Joong-gi actress, Song Hye Kyo, Park sword, idol group EXO, etc. were included in this year's Hallyu stars 10 make shine in 2016. The Chinese picked.

14 days Korea Consumer Forum selected the side pulled Chinese consumers' Republic of Korea in the year 2016, the target brand sector figures progress with China People's Daily People's Network, today announced the results.

People's Daily People's Network is made through fieldwork selected candidates to advance the Hallyu stars like the Chinese, from the 26th to the last 5 days last month via online and mobile home of China's People's Daily People's Network has conducted a local Chinese consumers vote. 180 000 9027 in China, local people took part in the vote recorded the cumulative number of cases 2602 800 000 (duplicate voting).

As a result, an actor Song Joong-gi, Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo-hyun, idol group EXO, Song Hye Kyo, singer Huang fierce, Park Hae-jin, Jeon, Park sword, the Big Bang was selected.

KBS 2TV drama "Sons of the Sun" hero of Song Joong-gi, Song Hye Kyo and music programs, sulfur fierce, Park Hae-jin, Park sword, which is active in drama craze was named the first Korean star 10 this year.

[Song Joong-gi, Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo-hyun, exo, Song Hye-kyo, the big bang, foil sword, Jeon, Park Hae-jin, sulfur teeth (upper left direction from the clock). Photo: South Korea provides consumers Forum News Report and Press Release press@mydaily.co.kr

so bogum ( Foil sword or park sword ... his name got sword in korea) is one of the top ten korea Hallyu stars shine in 2016 that pick by Chinese consumer voting... i am proud of him.

• Like 3

I Got something that I'm curious about,  I don't know if someone had mentioned this,, 

Is bogum had Any problems with his sight? he often wears glasses recently..  n contact lens too. Is he wear them in daily life? Or just for fashion? 

But I hope he wears them just for his fashion...  

• Like 1