Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

1 hour ago, mochi30 said:

I Got something that I'm curious about,  I don't know if someone had mentioned this,, 

Is bogum had Any problems with his sight? he often wears glasses recently..  n contact lens too. Is he wear them in daily life? Or just for fashion? 

But I hope he wears them just for his fashion...  

@mochi30, i think he may need to wear specs as i noticed while he was receiving award at Shenzen, China , he has to squeeze his eyes to look to the stage...i hope not permanently need to wear such a young age.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dahae2006 said:

@mochi30, i think he may need to wear specs as i noticed while he was receiving award at Shenzen, China , he has to squeeze his eyes to look to the stage...i hope not permanently need to wear such a young age.

@dahae2006 I noticed too...sometime i saw him squeeze his eyes to see somthng far or blink his eyes frequently at some videos, like the star magazine *making etc.

Yeah i hope so,, I wnt to him alwys healty

• Like 3

Kpop Herald

Actors vying for next heartthrob position post-Song Joong-ki

Updated : June 14 2016

Since the smash-hit drama series “Descendants of the Sun” ended its 16-part run, speculation has abounded about who might be able to succeed Song Joong-ki ?- who played the dashing Army Capt. Yoo Si-jin ?- as Asia’s leading heartthrob. 

From medical dramas to period pieces, an ambitious roster of TV shows starring some of the country’s most in-demand male leads are scheduled to launch in the coming months.

cut related to Bogum++++

restmb_jhidxmake_php_idx_5_simg_20160614

Actor Park Bo-gum in “Reply 1988” (tvN)

The later months will see three period pieces. “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” scheduled to air Aug. 15 on KBS2, will star “Reply 1988” actor Park Bo-gum, 22, as a young prince in a story of teenage heartache set in Joseon. Kim Yoo-jung will play his female love interest, who enters the palace disguised as a eunuch. 

By Rumy Doo (doo@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sara2908 said:

junghyesung91: Princess Myungeun is in the middle of monitoring
the super bum is a present
#MoonlightDrawByClouds

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

Was she referring to Bogum as the "Super Bum"?

• Like 2

Fan account of Bogum's Goodness 

The first time that the food truck owner met Bogum was at "I Remember You" filming site.  He eats well and is very polite.  He was formally introduced to the food truck owner by Jang Nara. 

After that the food truck owner also meet him at Reply 1988 filming site. There're 2 bosses, the younger boss was doing the setting outside while the nuna boss was inside pasting stickers. It was then someone knocked onto the window of the food truck, and she looked at her and thought OH MY GOD it's Park Bo Gummmmmmmmmmm !!!!!! 

Bogum greeted the nuna boss brightly and before the owner could react, he disappeared right away. 

The food truck was about 30~40 metres away from the filming location of MDBC. Bogum was still wearing onto his crown prince outfit, and then he told the manager "please wait awhile, i will be back to greet the boss". He ran to greet the boss then he knocked on the window of the food truck. Dongsang boss say nuna boss will definitely be shocked.

So when the moment the window was opened, Bogum extended his head and greeted "Hello". Nuna boss : "This wasn't a shock, it's like my heart has stopped functioning. It's just like a dream!" 

Perhaps it's because he ordered handmade lemon honey ginger tea which kinda suit his taste bud so he ordered it again. And because the nuna boss was biased, she gave him with a cup fully filled with lemon slices, to let him drink and to ask for another glass. Then Bogum drank again. He said that he like the cup and was thankful. 

Bogum drank grapefruit tea, also ate the meat of the grapefruit. Bogum mentioned this and said that it was delicious. So the boss gave him a cup of grapefruit tea. The boss didn't expected that Bogum remembered all these. 

No matter if it's his gleaming smile, his warm smile , or bowing 90 degrees, his gestures makes one really happy. Bogum who has made the world more brightly and beautifully, i will always pray for you and hope that you'll be blessed.

Trans © @heyfen 

• Like 7

tumblr_o8qymhxdAI1untowto1_500.jpg

dadam_05: kkyaaak~ i went to the vip screening for the movie #GoodbyeSingle by the invitation of my unnie… and in the seat next to me was Park Bogum-nim  am I going to make it big this year? ㅎㅎㅎ I hope your #BlossomingMarch (in the Lunar calendar) will also only be filled with good things. I also strongly recommend the movie Goodbye Single starring Kim Hyesoo!

http://prkbgm.tumblr.com/

• Like 3

just read about bogum's good manner ( in deed he is an angel) that heyfen translated version on MDBC forum... i will wait whether heyfen will post here or not.( if nobody post here, i will post here for bo gum's fan to proud of ).

At least let's wish this angel bogum good health, happiness from his birthday (16th June) and many many happy more years to come.  

credit to @xxxfaa

• Like 3

Na PD has to check his text before sending to BG. Cannot use short form and must space out the words correctly. LOL

They said Bogum is not a humorous person at all..

He's too kind until NA PD wants to laugh...

Shin PD said he usually don't cast actors that doesn't make him laugh. if it's avg kindness, then it's not fun. But BG is too kind...

Shin PD : "Kind kids like Bogum will do even better (in the future) " .

Thanks to @heyfen0616 for the translation!

• Like 5

PARK BOGUM'S  24th BIRTHDAY TWITTER TRENDING PROJECT

Hangul - #박보검생일축하해 

International- #HappyBogumDay

Time:start at  16th June 2016 12.00am KST ( (it might still be Be 15th of June In some parts of the world but we need to trend it along with K-Fans)

Reminder:

1.Please unlock your account before tweeting. If your account is set to private, the hashtag will not  count or show up. Publicise your account just for this occasion,then set it back private after its done.

2. use one hashtag per tweet.don't use more than 2 hashtag per tweet. (More than that, considered spam  ).

3.each tweet must contain  message,if a tweet just with  hashtag,it considered  spam

4.write your own message or upload picture, don't retweet  OR 'quote ' from others because your tweet won't count.

5.Please,Do not tweet before the trending period.So make sure to start at 12am KST as specified!

LET'S DO THIS!! :)

• Like 5