Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@sara2908 sometimes i just simply want to reply by quoting the picture and MOD  warm me! since i do not know how to reply back by putting the picture in spoiler or delete the picture.  I agree with you he is very adorable boy. i kept on replaying @saturn. post for bakesang award. ( the communication between him and MCs). even his nod nod and he is super polite boy even while sitting. ( you could see the way PD nim look at him).  even though he do not win a award, he stole the whole show besides song song couple.

@Grace1003 and @gumtaek @grateful @bisous ofcourse @heyfen ( for all of your tweet and translation) and all on and off contributor that i miss out. @deeand contributed a lot last few months back.  i still post the selca of YKI,  song song couple , PBG here because same picture but different version. so please do not mind posting here even same CF / baesang award ceremony with different pictures or different view. this PBG thread and for our pleasure seeing his picture and our record purposes. ( we can always check back the thread anytime)

we all are here to enjoy your post :)  - i will not tag as long list haha

• Like 5

CkeY24iUUAAEMlp.jpg

Hana tour

@dahae2006Bogum is so charming. No wonder the celebrities falls for or mentioning him left and right.                                                  The female MC Kim Sook did not manage to see him in Unnie slam Dunk so it's good she could meet him at Baeksang

• Like 4

23 hours ago, hyuki4ever said:

hello.. newbie here :) i love bogum as an actor and suntaek shipper.. @dahae2006 suggest me to post here (thx u).

i want to ask if anyone here know about this *category/nomination/just a list?* in baeksang? the tittle is "baeksang in baeksang, the best love" i dont know what is this..

baeksang%201.jpg

in my limited korean, there is 3 couple in that "the best love". 1. song song couple for best romance, 2. ...(dont know) couple for best kiss, 3. suntaek couple for best.... (i dont know its first love or one side love, i cant hear/understand properly T^T).

I dont understand this "baeksang in baeksang, the best love" list are the winner or just a list or what.. and here bogum & hyeri cut at baeksang . The *category/nomination/list?* for suntaek couple appear at 1:25 - 1.47. if you have information about this or understand korean please share with us, if you have a time of course :)

would like to request @heyfen, @saturn. @xxxfaa or anyone who understand korean, Please see  @hyuki4ever request for bogum and hyeri cut at baeksang award on stage.. whether do they mention anything like OTP or best couple in a year.   Any translation for korean to english on that part while showing on screen. ( when u all can spare some time ) so  we could post with subtitle in main thread as a record. we are very proud that they show this cut on baeksang award. thank u.

• Like 6