Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

This time in Hancinema.net

Song Joong-ki, Yoo Ah-in, Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-geom all together in one image

photo732013.jpg

The snapshot of Song Joong-ki, Yoo Ah-in, Song Hye-kyo, Park Bo-geom taken in the waiting room of 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards has been revealed.

Yoo An-in posted the Instagram with the witty caption, "Review after fan meeting. Choi Taek nine dan pro, Kang Mo-yeon, Goo Yeong-ha".

In the revealed photo, Park Bo-geom, Song Hye-kyo, Yoo Ah-in, and Song Joong-ki pose all together. The adorable playful looks on each face of the stars are heartwarming.

Song Joong-ki & Park Bo-geom, and Yoo Ah-in & Song Hye-kyo have same agencies. Yoo Ah-in andSong Joong-ki co-starred in KBS 2TV's 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal'.

• Like 3

hello.. newbie here :) i love bogum as an actor and suntaek shipper.. @dahae2006 suggest me to post here (thx u).

i want to ask if anyone here know about this *category/nomination/just a list?* in baeksang? the tittle is "baeksang in baeksang, the best love" i dont know what is this..

baeksang%201.jpg

in my limited korean, there is 3 couple in that "the best love". 1. song song couple for best romance, 2. ...(dont know) couple for best kiss, 3. suntaek couple for best.... (i dont know its first love or one side love, i cant hear/understand properly T^T).

I dont understand this "baeksang in baeksang, the best love" list are the winner or just a list or what.. and here bogum & hyeri cut at baeksang . The *category/nomination/list?* for suntaek couple appear at 1:25 - 1.47. if you have information about this or understand korean please share with us, if you have a time of course :)

• Like 5

Park Bo-gum masculine but soft

Park Bo-gum turned macho in the latest issue of Elle Taiwan, with several photos posted on the official Instagram account Tuesday.

Dressed in a patterned shirt matched with a pair of slacks, Park flaunted his masculine looks.

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum will take the lead role in upcoming KBS drama series “Moonlight, Drawn by Clouds" set to air on Aug. 15.

By Kim Ji-young (christinekim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201606081611565253544_2

• Like 3