Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@heartoppaya

your welcome

ke..ke..ke.. wow!!! Master Perv!!! that's mean we can learn so much for you :w00t: I know PBG abs is still average class but if we wait I'm sure we will soon see his sixpack ( if not chocolate, milk will be fine ) abs .

you must add Tomorow cantabile to your watch list then (and focusing on PBG) LOL. agree with you on IRY part how can we not to fall to Min character. and R88 Daebak!!! although this show theme is family how can we not melting when we see Taek and doeksoen romantic moments .. and those kiss... :heart:

• Like 4

@heartoppaya..nice story...wellcome to the  bogummy paradisse...hihihi... i want to tell my story too..i am a mother with 3 childs..but i love korean drama since full house' Rain Bi...boys over flower , and etc. I am come from indonesia..and i know my english is not too good..miannhe. my first bias is kim hyun joong from BOF...he is make me addiccted with korean drama later. Same with you..i am watching neil cantibille becouse of joo woon but sudenly..i fallin love with bo gum and follow him to his new drama every where. And hello monster drama makw me addiccted with him.at  Reply 1988 i am taeksun shipper...while my friends shipp the other guy. ...and i am going mad becaused alot of blogger with my indonesian fans shipp thats guy..end it..ia goingto shoompi to be silent reader. And i am glad i found taeksun tread and be happy with the other fellow. When the treat is cloused. I run to bo gum tread in soompi..and rest in peace...hahahaha...khamsaahaadaa...all my fellow..i love you all...because we love bo gummy.. so much...thanks to be my best friends there.

• Like 9

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/lee-il-hwa-jokes-about-scandal-with-reply-1988-co-star-park-bo-gum

So cute of LIH... The mother and son-in-law... Lol.. This was epic!

Thanks again @deeand and hi @refo akbar I understand your pain. I have a fellow Indonesian friend (whom I call banana) who loves JH. But she loves me more than that so she jokes around about her heartache. She currently mending her broken heart after ohyeah broke up...

• Like 4

Park Bogum “Ryu Jun Yeol hyung moves even a man's heart”  [POP Interview – Part 2]

Herald Times

February 28, 2016

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160228131105773

[ HeraldPop- Kim Na Hee]

There is a pair that has been garnering a lot of public attention lately in TvN’s highly rated program “Youth Over Flowers - Africa.”  That pair are actors Park Bogum and Ryu Jun Yeol.  The two of them moved many people through their heartfelt discussion about their childhood while sitting together in the desert background of Dune 45 watching the sunrise. The pair is attracting a lot of attention particularly because in TvN’s “Reply 1988,” they were rivals in the hunt for Deok Sun’s (Haeri) husband.  This duo will move the viewers to tears by showing us a different type of friendship from that they portrayed in the drama.  We wondered how Park Bogum sees Ryu Jun Yeol.

[배우 박보검. 사진제공=블러썸 엔터테인먼트]

Below is a Q&A with Park Bogum.

Q. The “husband hunt” this time around was particularly fierce.  How did you feel after it was established that Taek is the husband? 

I found out because I received the wrong script.  I really didn’t think it was true.  I thought Deok Sun’s husband was Jung Hwan (Ryu Jun Yeol).  I was a little bewildered.  I thought, “It can’t be.  Is it really me? I guess there wasn’t a twist.”   

Q. From Park Bogum’s point of view, what is most attractive about Ryu Jun Yeol?

A scene as laid out in the script may already be quite moving, but hyung has the ability to act out the scene in a way that moves you even beyond the script. I thought, “I must learn a lot [from him]”.  He’s also a very affectionate person.  Prior to filming, we would often express our affection by sending each other hand hearts. But when we were filming Reply 1988 (EungPal), we were both really absorbed in our respective Jung Hwan and Taek characters so we stopped expressing affection that way.  During Youth Over Flowers though, we were able to resume [expressing our affection].  Hyung has leadership.  I think he has travelled a lot.  From hotel reservations to driving, the hyungs did almost everything.  I was very grateful that the hyungs were always taking care of me in the background, without my even noticing it.  I was very moved every time the hyungs called out “Bogum-ah”.  I felt good (laugh).

Q. Through the Taek character in Reply 1988 you received a lot of love, more so than anyone else.  Are there similarities between the two of you?

I think the writer and the director selected a person who fits well with the character.  During the auditions, we had a lot of discussions about the kind of person I am.  I later learned that after they cast me as Taek, they modified the character in some ways.  Taek and I are most similar in that when we both focus on something, we really focus, and when we are interested in one thing, we both put all our energy into that one thing. We’re also similar in that when we fall for someone, we both fall deeply for that one person. Ah. I never told the writer this so I don’t know if she added this to the drama because she knew about it.  I also like milk. (Laugh).

Q. When you were playing Taek, what are the characteristics that you most wanted to express?

I wanted to show the contrast between how he is when he plays baduk and how he is in his regular life. In particular, I wanted to show his maturity and precociousness when he plays baduk.  For about three months, I practiced baduk really hard whenever I had some free time.  Because my character was based on Master Lee Chang Ho, I even read his book. I also searched for and watched actual baduk match videos.  I tried to acquire basic knowledge of baduk and I also tried hard to catch the expressions of professional baduk players.  I don’t know if that is the reason, but I got quite ambitious about baduk. I wanted to act in a way such that even real baduk players would think “he plays well.”  Actually, it’s a pity because I don’t think I was able to act to that level.  (Laugh).  The character was also ambidextrous because Master Lee Chang Ho is ambidextrous. It’s a rule of baduk that even if you are left-handed, you must play baduk with your right hand. That is why Taek is also ambidextrous (like Master Lee Chang Ho). I also tried to purposefully speak slowly and unhurriedly.  If I were to point to another thing, people who tend to concentrate deeply tend to get startled quite easily when they hear loud sounds.  So I tried hard to express that. 

Q. Why do you think Reply 1988 has received so much love from the public? 

I think it’s thanks to the writer and the director.  I hadn’t even been born in 1988 so I didn’t know anything about that period but I was able to feel the sensibilities of the time through reading the script.  I was very moved every time I saw it and you can feel the warmth and affection even through just reading the text. Moment to moment to moment, I thought each scene was the best scene.  I got really lucky (laugh).

Q. You have met both of TvN’s star directors Shin Won Ho PD and Na Young Seok PD. 

They are very warm people and fun to be around. I was amazed when I met Na Young Seok PD for the first time.  I was also thankful to appear in a series that one only ever hears about. I think Na Young Seok PD really goes for the natural. He shows it really like it is.  They are both funny and fun to be around. They are gentle but also have a lot of charisma. They have the ability to unite people in their thoughts and express it through their actions.  I have never seen them get angry. Shin Won Ho PD in particular is like that. 

Q. Was your dream originally to be an actor? 

When I was a sophomore in high school I thought about what my dream was. I thought about what it was I could do that I could enjoy my work and I thought that since I liked to sing and dance, I wanted to become a singer/songwriter.  I sent a demo tape to a big company, but the director of my current company told me to become an actor instead.  He told me that “if you become an actor, you could sing an OST track and acting in musicals is also a possibility.” I liked that because I thought it offered many options. Now I am really glad that I became an actor. 

Q.  So we may listen to Park Bogum’s music someday. 

My skills are still not good enough. I don’t even know how to write music properly yet.  But even so, sometimes I record melodies that come to me. (Laugh).

Q. Have you chosen your next project?  Is there a particular role that you would like to portray?

I am not sure about the next project yet. I’m excited and looking forward to my next project, but it is also true that I feel a heavy weight on my shoulders as well. But this is the work that I wan to do and I want to find a project where I can show a side of myself that even I haven’t discovered yet. Because at the moment, I am in the process of finding out what it is that I can do well. 

Q. In the future when you are much older, what is it that you would like to hear about you as an actor? 

There are so many things that I would like to hear.  But if I had to reduce it to one thing, I would like to hear that “Park Bogum is an actor beside whom I would like to work.” This is a goal for the very distant future, but someday I would like to hear them say that “Park Bogum is a very warm person and an actor who has inspired and been a good influence on many people.”

Q. Please provide some parting words for your fans. 

I am very thankful to all the fans who have sent me so much love and who have expressed such an interest in me.  I don’t know through what kind of project I will be able to meet them again in future, but in the next project I hope to show them better acting and improve myself more and more.   I will also maintain this feeling of gratitude and always try hard to be a grounded person.

nahee126@heraldcorp.com

- Copyrights ⓒ Herald POP & heraldpop.com, all rights reserved -

• Like 17

this warm-hearted boy 따뜻택  :wub:

looks like they are meeting up today!
so cute their puns 보고싶습니 instead of 보고싶습니다 (i miss you) and 동룡 instead of 저도요 (me too).

that 'long padded jacket ' lol

69ba6762jw1f1g7j6ywo5j20fa0nb0vg_1.jpg

• Like 21

1 hour ago, fangurling123 said:

I wanted to show the contrast between how he is when he plays baduk and how he is in his regular life. In particular, I wanted to show his maturity and precociousness when he plays baduk.  For about three months, I practiced baduk really hard whenever I had some free time.  Because my character was based on Master Lee Chang Ho, I even read his book. I also searched for and watched actual baduk match videos.  I tried to acquire basic knowledge of baduk and I also tried hard to catch the expressions of professional baduk players.  I don’t know if that is the reason, but I got quite ambitious about baduk. I wanted to act in a way such that even real baduk players would think “he plays well.”  Actually, it’s a pity because I don’t think I was able to act to that level.  (Laugh).  The character was also ambidextrous because Master Lee Chang Ho is ambidextrous. It’s a rule of baduk that even if you are left-handed, you must play baduk with your right hand. That is why Taek is also ambidextrous (like Master Lee Chang Ho). I also tried to purposefully speak slowly and unhurriedly.  If I were to point to another thing, people who tend to concentrate deeply tend to get startled quite easily when they hear loud sounds.  So I tried hard to express that. 

love this part so much!!! he worked hard to understand the character, the "Hard working BoGum"

• Like 8

3 hours ago, fangurling123 said:

I also tried to purposefully speak slowly and unhurriedly.  If I were to point to another thing, people who tend to concentrate deeply tend to get startled quite easily when they hear loud sounds.  So I tried hard to express that.

that's why his father never speak loud and watch the TV almost mute.

and Doeksoen always the most protective if taek is going to competition don't be noisy, don't speak load etc.

and at eps.20 when DS angry bcoz Taek lend the money, when she yell at him. TK is almost got Heart attack... LOL...

so @packmule3 theory once again proved. 

• Like 5

tumblr_o3azp8vxs51untowto1_500.jpg

j.estina_official: “괜찮아요? 많이 춥죠?” 제이에스티나와 박보검이 보내는 꽃샘 추위 철벽방어 메시지! 오늘 하루라도 저 블랭킷이 되고 싶은 이 마음, 저 뿐만은 아니죠? 
곧 공개되는 화이트 데이 영상 그리고 휴일 보다 더 좋은 검요일에 만나는 보검씨는 제이에스티나 SNS에서 확인하세요.

j.estina_official: “Are you okay? It’s really cold, isn’t it?” This is an iron defense message against the cold spell from J.ESTINA and Park Bogum! It’s not just me that wants to become that blanket, even if it’s just for today right?
Please check J.ESTINA’s SNS on Friday, which is better than holidays, to meet Park Bogum and for the white day video which will be revealed soon.

Source

• Like 13

tumblr_o3asd6Zlua1untowto1_500.jpg

in the photo:
park bogum: hyung~! are you on your way?ㅎㅎ
have you had lunch
lee donghwee: yep i ate briefly
i’ll be there soon!
i miss you.**
park bogum: me-dongyrong***
lee donghwee: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
park bogum: (smile emoticon)
come safely!

*t/n: the Korean for warm is 따뜻해/‘dda ddeut hae’, which lee donghwee changes to 따뜻택/'dda ddeut taek
**t/n: lee donghwee’s second pun, replacing 보고싶습니다/'bo go ship seub ni da’ with 보고싶습니택/'bo go ship seub ni taek’ 
***t/n: bogum reciprocates lee donghwee’s pun with 저동룡/'jeo dong ryong’ (me dongryong) instead of 저도요/'jeo do yo’

Source

The meeting...

CcYIvhAVAAA5NZC.jpg

Taek~ah

Source

• Like 15

[280216] Park Bogum’s Newsen Interview

YOF is in the midst of airing. How do you feel?
“The reason I was able to participate in YOF was thanks to AM1988. It’s a blessing and honour for me. Watching the broadcast, I’m grateful too. Because I was kidnapped to Africa by myself after a broadcast in Korea, I didn’t know what went on with the Hyungs. I’m really thankful that I could see the Hyungs really worrying about me on the broadcast. Especially when I missed the plane. Kyungpyo Hyung brought a burger for me,  Joonyeolie Hyung said not to be stingy with money [when it came to me], and Jaehongie Hyung worried about my safety. I was even more thankful after watching the broadcast because I got to know things that I wasn’t aware of. I look forward to Friday every week too. I wish it’d come quickly (laugh).”

You missing the flight was a surprise for everyone. What kind of situation was it?
“I was really shocked. I like vacations, so I’ve been around here and there, but I’ve never missed my flight before. It was the flight at the last layover. Honestly, the PDs and writers were out of their minds because they had to interview and constantly film me. So I lead them as ‘Guide Park’. I felt like I was displaying some sort of leadership (laugh). After running around for a bit and eating, we realized that it was 5:50 (boarding was at 6:20). We checked the gate, and it was at a ridiculously far place. We were at A30, so to go to A0, we sprinted. The employees at the airport that we passed told us to go quickly too. We really ran like crazy, so we got there at 6:07, but they told us that we couldn’t board anymore.”

Seeing as how you memorized the time so precisely, you must have been surprised.
“Yes, they all trusted and followed me. We were all flustered. It was a setback in our plans and expenses. I asked why we couldn’t board even though there was time left, and made mini protest. On the inside, I was thinking all sorts of things like, “What to do? Should I cry?” and more. But they firmly refused, saying, “No, come back tomorrow”. Even so, [when I got to Africa,] everyone greeted me warmly, and Na PD told me, “You’ve had a tough time”, so I was really grateful.”

What were you thinking when you got kidnapped. That fact that you were so courteous has become quite the issue.
“I was really scared at first. Before I got in my car after finishing Music Bank, I saw a YOF car, and thought, “There’s a car like that too?”. But when I looked behind as I talked on the phone with Kyungpyo Hyung, that car was there. I was so scared, so I looked forward, but my manager Hyung was laughing. I got even more scared, so I unknowingly asked “Why would I get in that” in banmal. It wasn’t until people came out of the car holding cameras that I realized what was going on. After that point, I was really fascinated and honoured. I watched the YOF series in the past as well. I thought to myself, “I want to go on a vacation too. If I were to go on that program, who’d I go with?”. I think that it’s a real blessing that I got to go with my beloved Hyungs thanks to AM1988.”

How did you feel when you were told you were going to Africa?
“When I heard that it was going to be Africa’s Namibia, it was really unfamiliar. There were more forests than I thought, and more than anything, I liked that there were a lot of animals. I think that it was a fascinating experience.”

What was the most memorable thing of the trip?
“The sunset. The sunset we say at nightfall at the desert was really beautiful. The stars were beautiful too. They really sparkled. The desert really looked the same as in books or Windows wallpapers (laugh). The sky was blue without a single cloud in the sky, and there weren’t any buildings, so you could see everything. It felt like my eyesight was getting better.”

I want to hear some stories about your Phuket trip.
“In the drama, I had more scenes where I’m by myself. So I loved that I was able to spend a lot of time with the Hyungs and Sunbaes in Phuket. There were a lot of things to do at the resort, so we even went parasailing and snorkling. I swam a lot too. From then, my face got tanned. In Phuket, I got dark, and going to Africa, I became ‘chocolate milk’ and ‘fried egg’ (laugh).

X

credit :

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/140172955337/280216-park-bogums-newsen-interview

• Like 4

[270216] Ahn Jaehong + Ryu Joonyeol + Park Bogum’s YOF Interview

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000119774

How was Youth Over Flowers?
AJH: It was a different experience. If movies and dramas show acting, then YOF shows the person called ‘Ahn Jaehong’. There aren’t a lot of opportunities that allow you to experience this. Watching the show, I looked different to myself. I saw sides of me that even I didn’t know of. I didn’t know that I paid so little attention to what Shin Wonho PD was saying. (Laugh) It was really hot.
RJY: It was really fun. Since we really went without knowing anything, we couldn’t bring anything with us, so there a lot of episodes that popped up.
PBG: It was extremely fun. I didn’t know what went on in Phuket with the Hyungs, but seeing them being so considerate of me as I watched the first broadcast, I fell for them. This is something that I kept on saying, but I was thankful. Through YOF, I came to understand the charm of travel.

You went to Africa, which is normally hard to go to.
AJH: Honestly, I was really happy going to Phuket too. It was my first time in Southeast Asia, so I was wondering how the regional noodles will be and looked forward to the pad thai. I enjoyed local food and had fun spending time with my colleagues, but I ended going to Africa too. I had my preconceptions about Africa, during the time I spent there, I didn’t know anything. I think the time I spend in Africa was valuable. There were of course surprises, but I thought that I’d have to leave a lot of things in my eyes and heart. 
PBG: Everyone asks if it was hard, but it wasn’t hard at all. It wasn’t even hot, Ryu Joonyeol Hyung lead us well and Kyungpyo Hyung made it comfortable for me. On the other hand, I got in that car accident.

It’s your first variety show.
AJH: Everything was new. They really shoot 24 hours a day, even us sleeping. The first two days, it was burdensome. Since it was the first time for all four of us, rather than trying to do something funny, we focused and enjoyed the vacation. Wouldn’t the viewers enjoy watching that?
RJY: We weren’t different from how we normally were. We’re originally good friends. I think it came out fun.

Park Bogum wasn’t around the rest of the Ssangmundong gang much. In particular, you only met Ahn Jaehong in the manitto episode.
PBG: They became Hyungs that I want to see more often. Since Ryu Joonyeol Hyung and Go Kyungpyo Hyung were students, they even went to Gyeongju and made lots of memories. I didn’t go to school, and was only ever at the training centre, so I didn’t see them much. Ahn Jaehong Hyung in particular took great care of me at the set, but there weren’t a lot of opportunities to get close. We got to share a lot of honest conversations and spend valuable time getting close to one another [on the trip]. It was like going on a vacation with family.
AJH: We did a project together, but it was hard to say that we were close, but I’ve gained a great dongsaeng.
RJY: Since we were stuck together closely more often than at the filming set, we shared more deep and honest conversations.

credit : 

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/140114821307/270216-ahn-jaehong-ryu-joonyeol-park-bogums?is_related_post=1

• Like 6

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/140130586112/240216-na-pd-on-yof-africa-casting?is_related_post=1

[240216] Na PD On YOF Africa Casting

One of the things that’s popping up is why Dongryong is left out of the trip.
“I thought a lot about it. The members were chosen after watching the first and second episode of AM1988. The casting wasn’t done by Shin Wonho PD or the drama team, but by us after watching the broadcast. The ones that were prominent in episodes 1 and 2 were Ryu Joonyeol and Go Kyungpyo. I thought that the two of them were the main characters. Seeing how good looking Park Bogum was, I wanted him too, and Ahn Jaehong’s Jungbong was so cute. So that’s how the new team was formed, but as the drama progressed, characters that I thought were secondary started to play big parts. It’s not just Dongryong’s Lee Donghwi, but people like Noeul’s Choi Sungwon as well.
But we couldn’t break the already decided casting, and in YOF, the most important thing is securing their schedules and maintaining secrecy. In order to do so, we worked on that 2-3 months prior. The reason why is because, if celebrities are suddenly told to give over their passports, they’re not stupid and they ask ‘Why?’. So in order to make an excuse, we have to book them up for a few things. Since it’s important that they don’t find out what’s happening, we have to get everything right. By the time Lee Donghwi started to look pretty good to the viewers, it was already too late. By that time, there’s no way that his schedule wasn’t already filled. So even if we were to cast him, the manager would have to ask the actor about his schedule. In that case, it can’t be helped that they say they got a casting offer from YOF. It’s impossible because of that one thing. If Lee Donghwi were to get cast too, he’d tell the people around him that he’s going on the show. That’s how people’s minds work. So, it was too late, and it’s not possible to bring them all anyways, so only Ryu Joonyeol, Go Kyungpyo, Park Bogum and Ahn Jaehong went. Honestly, I wanted to bring Hyeri or Ryu Hyeyoung as well to have male-female trip, but it wasn’t easy to change up plans.

X

• [+5400, -164] It’s a shame that Dongryongie couldn’t go, but it’s fun with the four of them too. I was wondering why he casted Park Bogum when he said that he did it after only watching episode 1. His reason ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+4054, -171] Since he decided on the lineup after watching only the first episode, I understand
  • [+3764, -164] In episdoe 1, Taekie didn’t say anything and was barely in it, so I was wondering why, but then ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+2693, -123] I wish that Dongryong could have gone as well, but the 4 of them have great chemistry. He decided on the lineup after watching only episode 1, but there was a reason why Taek was included^^ The four of you - Fighting!

[260216] YOF, Ahn Jaehong + His Pants

tumblr_inline_o36u3ebEsG1qm4lwb_540.jpg

http://entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=109&aid=0003268287&gid=999339&cid=1013572

• [+1669, -17] Ah… I seriously collapsed in laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1255, -15] He’s such a lovely character.. I thought I was going to die laughing..^^
  • [+1202, -15] He ripped his pants jumping because he’s so nimble. I was surprised ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
  • [+914, -14] So cute ~~♡♡ I laughed out loud that night ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+300, -5] The part where the police officer asked him why he was wearing pants that are ripped made me collapse in laughter ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+239, -4] Because of Jaehong-sshi, I thought my belly bottom was going to fall off from laughing… It’s my first time bursting out in laughter watching YOF^^ Seeing as how he still comfortable went around [in the ripped pants], he has a great personality too^^
  • [+233, -6] Since the police officer asked why he was wearing those pants even though they were ripped ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He hesitantly replied, “Uh.. Dune 45″ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed like crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+197, -4] When the police officer asked why he was wearing ripped pants, I bursted out laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Him trying to explain it was so funny too ㅋㅋㅋ “Um… Dune 45…”
  • [+177, -4] It’s amazing that he could spread his legs out like that too ㅋㅋ
  • [+132, -2] Mahn-jjit-nam (A man who rips manhwas, ie someone who’s more handsome than manhwa characters) generation has left, and ba-jjit-nam (A man who rips his pants) generation has come
  • [+131, -9] So funny ㅋㅋ His chemistry with Ryu Seobang is the best, and he’s Babo Brothers with Kyungpyo ㅋㅋ And he takes care of Bogumie well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love you ♡
  • Like 7

[260216] Youth Over Flowers Episode 2

At their hotel room, the three of them discover that the shower is directly connected to the rest of the room without a door. The staff tell them that the cameras are placed in such a way that the shower can’t be seen. Reassured, Joonyeol goes to wash up. Part way through though, Jaehong goes to open the closet door to put stuff in there, and as a consequence, the camera on the closet door ends up shooting right at the shower. Joonyeol doesn’t notice it until after he’s done, and dumbfoundedly points it out, leading to the other two to explode in laughter. They manage to erase the footage though, and are even considerate enough to ‘reshoot’ that scene pretending that Jaehong didn’t open the door until after Joonyeol was fully clothed.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/764152

• [+1516, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought I was going to die laughing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ryu Joonyeol was so cute all flustered ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • [+1234, -15] I object to erasing it
  • [+1182, -5] Seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1150, -5] Jaehong-sshi, thank you for opening the closet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even the reshoot was funny ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1028, -7] Ah, so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don’t erase it~~~
  • [+1005, -2] How flustered must he have been ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+500, -1] It was so funny how flustered Ryu Joonyeol was ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed like I was going to throw up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+466, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could the angle be so perfect ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/cjenm.floweryoungboyafrica/news/read?oid=213&aid=0000849536&pid=hot.030.102.1013174&cid=1013567

• [+5527, -167] A secret camera that Ryu Joonyeol couldn’t even think of ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed so much watching ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are they so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+4921, -162] YOF is totally fun~ I love seeing the AM1988′ers so much ♡♡
  • [+4499, -178] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ryu Joonyeol ㅋㅋㅋ So cute
  • [+3312, -158] Such a shame..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so funny ㅋㅋ
  • [+1369, -34] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing. His flustered voice ㅋㅋㅋㅋ “Yah, you bastard…” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1257, -31] Their reshoot was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+1052, -27] I bursted out in laughter from the start ㅋㅋ

JH: Did you buy sunglasses for Bogumie?
BG: Yes, the Hyungs bought it for me. Thank you~
BG: I want to fix the car’s clock.
JH (fixes it): It’s done!
BG: Thank you!~
JH (laughing): What are you thankful for?
BG: When will  I ever get to see such beautiful sights with you Hyungs? I’m so happy. 
JH: Ah, I’m thankful.
JY: It’s like we caught the thankfulness bug.
All together: Ah, I’m thankful!
KP (in interview): It’s because Bogumie is really polite. If you ask, “Yah, Bogum-ah, you want some water?”, he goes, “Hyung, thank you!”. It’s so ingrained in him, that kindness. Honestly, it’s half teasing Bogumie, half a chance to express ourselves. “I’m thankful!”.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/764155

• [+697, -3] I’m thankful that I can soo Park Bogum on YOF!!!! YOF - Fighting! The four of you - Fighting!
  • [+657, -2] Park Bogum is an even warmer person than I imagined
  • [+639, -3] Bogum-ah, thank you for spreading the words ‘Thank you’. I’ll live thankfully too!!!!!!!
  • [+616, -2] The words ‘Thank you’ are so easy, but it isn’t said often. I have a lot to learn from some so young. I’ll live thankfully too!!!
  • [+525, -3] I’m thankful that I can see Bogumie in YOF!!! The words ‘Thank you’ are making this YOF even more cool and pretty! YOF - Fighting!!!! I love the four of them!!
  • [+262, -1] He’s thankful no matter what.. What to do with you
  • [+248, -2] Park Bogum is so cute

JY (sees BG climbing up to join him): It seems like Bogumie knows the taste of vacations now. … Bogum-ah, come here.
JY (in interview): Bogumie was coming right up. Seeing him come up was so welcoming, so the two of us sat there.
BG: Missing the flight became a big memory for me too.
JY: Not seeing the sun here is a big memory too.
JY (to the VJs): You can put that down and look. We’re just going to sit here and not do anything. Please sit. Give [the camera] to me, Hyungnim. I’ll film.
JY: Those hyungs want to take some pictures and send messages too, but they all have to work. Doesn’t it make you choke up? Everyone’s the same. Who wants to work after coming here? They want to sightsee and to eat the same delicious food. Even if it’s just a moment, to take some pictures - they want to do that. 
BG: Hyung, where else do you want to go an a vacation to?
JY: I wants to go watch soccer with my dad. I watch soccer on TV with my dad everyday until dawn. I asked my dad this. “What do you want to do if I earn a lot of money?”. Now, I’ve started to make some money, but before, I didn’t make any at all. I asked him what he wants to do if I earn some money, and he replied he wanted to pay off their debt. Not a car or food, but paying off debt. Hearing him say that he wanted to repay it, I realized he must have been under a lot of stress. 
BG: Ah… I’m suddenly so sad. Hyung, do you have family photos?
JY: You want to do that? Go and do it. Hyung’ll pay for it. I use to think that that was really cheesy. 
BG: I thought that too when I was young, but it’s a big memory.
BG (in interview): Growing up, those photos are all memories too. So, to not have those, it feels like such a shame. To not have been able to leave behind the image of my parents while they were young. My parents only took pictures of me, so there’s barely any pictures of them with me, so I feel sorry. As you get busy, there’s a lot of time to spend with friends. I wish that there’d be a lot of time to spend with family. In the future, I want to spend a lot of my remaining time with my family too.

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/764172

• [+3593, -80] It was so sad when Park Bogum was talking about the family photos. He made me rethink about something that’s so precious but so easy to gloss over. I’m thankful for YOF!
  • [+3557, -60] Park Bogum and Ryu Joonyeol seem like such kind people
  • [+3300, -57] Seeing Park Bogum cry along with Ryu Joonyeol…………… And I cried again watching his interview ㅜㅜ
  • [+2985, -43] There was just something so sad about their family conversation… I hope the both of you succeed in the future too!!!
  • [+2640, -25] Through this YOF, I can feel the importance of family and thankfulness ㅠㅠ I’m really thankful!!
  • [+2454, -27] When you see a lot of beautiful things and eat a lot of delicious food on a vacation, your family is the only thing that comes to mind. I choked up with them as I was watching!
  • [+2255, -80] Bogumie is young, but his thoughts are deep~ I choked up when they were talking about their family too ㅠㅠ
  • [+1997, -36] They both such good people ㅠㅠㅠ
  • [+1031, -8] It’s been a while since I’ve cried watching a variety show.
  • [+948, -25] It’s so deep that the reason he wants to take family photos is for his parents

http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/cjenm.floweryoungboyafrica/news/read?oid=109&aid=0003268139&pid=hot.030.102.1013174&cid=1013567

• [+2189, -13] This scene made me cry. I loved it
  • [+1959, -13] Them crying is so beautiful.. It was so great seeing the both of them being so honest
  • [+2003, -5] At some point, I started to rush. I haven’t had a lot of time to think so deeply like that.
  • [+1669, -6] Ah.. I cried with them ㅠㅠㅠ
  • [+1523, -6] I’ll have to take some family photos this year too.. I miss my mom and dad in my hometown
  • [+676, -7] This seems like it was a really meaningful time for the both of them
  • [+671, -7] It’s so beautiful for youths to shed tears over thoughts of parents and family at their young age. Bogumie is beautiful and Joonyeol is cool
  • [+623, -18] The both of them are so cool! I fell for them once again seeing them think of the people around them and their families! I love you

credit : http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/140052647962/260216-youth-over-flowers-episode-2

• Like 10