Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Where do I even begin? LOL.

Let me be the first to point out that this was the most stressful voting we have done. At first we were all chill and relaxed because we were in the lead and then our competition rose up and started to show their strength. Boy oh boy, it was a struggle. Trying to gain points and seeing Bogum's percentage decrease so much. Urgh! I never want to go through this kind of voting Again. It was fun but the tension wasn't a joke. Some of us even became statisticians. Analysing percentages and all. :D.

I would like to give shout outs to @Yesin Lee for her constant encouragement and analysis on how to gain points and also vote. Most people(global group chat) will know her by another name but she has helped a lot when it comes to guidelines in and strategies to vote.

Thanks to @st4rdust for the twitter headers which helped as a reminder for us to vote, to publicise and also as a countdown. 

To @dahae2006 and some others, whose constant worry not to lose also helped in our voting.:)

To @MichelleBG for your constant Tweets, encouraging us to vote, I say thank you.

@4evgbogummy don't think I will leave you out of the list. You also helped behind closed doors and I say a big thank you.

To everyone on this thread and also our Lurkers, Thank you so so much for also voting and getting our boy the #1 spot. Our unwavering love for him is the reason we are all here and also the reason why we made sure to continue voting. There are times we forget but we still voted. Thank you all for never giving up despite how stressful it really was.

Congratulations Bogummers.

a3zktUx.gif

WE DID GOOD

fEB7Q8z.gif  

• Like 12

Congratulations

Thanks to all Bogummers who voted, encouraged and reminded others, followed the percentages every hour and came with different strategies, to all of us... we finally did it. We get to see this amazing boy on stage on March 3. Let's all gather together here and celebrate. 

tumblr_ooqgx8llFn1rvv0hyo4_540.gif

Throwback to 2016 Baeksang Awards

C-gzOgAU0AA4fGB?format=jpg&name=large

C-goi4uUAAAyCKB?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 12

@mellinadear: The Baeksang Popularity Award reminded me very much of the live recapping during the Love in the Moonlight airing...loss of hours of sleep posting plot developments and monitoring the ratings and recovering from the euphoria of the romance. With Baeksang,  it's staying up to the end to check the total votes and heaving a sigh of relief after confirming that Bogum is in the lead.  

I  hope I don't sound greedy but remembering Bogum's Baeksang speech for his In Style Award last year, I really want him to get the Best Actor award...I know I know...the other contenders are no joke! And maybe,  just maybe, we think to ourselves that it's an impossible feat. But then I remember how many, including myself had this mindset regarding the ratings of Moonlight. Back then, I was praying for a two-digit rating and said to myself I would be happy with that (such little faith, aigoo!). That's why I was so irked when the MC for the post presscon brought up the "ratings promise"  query and got so worried when Bogum promised a 20% gathering wearing hanboks ( I forget the name of the place.). I overlooked that God favors our good boy very much and sent him a tsunami of blessings! So I will keep the faith alive for his wish to be granted!

Super sorry for the long post! 

• Like 10

Park Bo Gum poses with Kim Yuna for 'Coca-Cola'

park-bo-gum_1493402542_1.png

Actor Park Bo Gum recently collaborated with Olympic champion figure skater Kim Yuna to cheer for the upcoming 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics.

On April 28, Coca-Cola Korea revealed new photos from their ad partnering with the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics campaign.

Both Park Bo Gum and Kim Yuna illustrated their cheerful and youthful charms wearing Coca-Cola's signature white and red colors.  The two also acted alongside the company's mascot, a giant polar bear donning a red scarf.  "How cute," Kim Yuna had exclaimed, making cute expressions. Whereas Park Bo Gum gave a refreshing smile holding a coke bottle.

Meanwhile, fans can check out the latest promotion through the 'CokePLAY' app.

park-bo-gum_1493402552_2.png

park-bo-gum_1493402574_4.png

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/park-bo-gum-poses-with-kim-yuna-for-coca-cola

• Like 7

Hahaha sorry for the late post!!! I supposed to post at midnight but lost my energy after the success. hahahahahahhahaha cannot believe it!!!!

I am glad that we have made it this year. I can understand the pain that Bogummers been through last year during the past 22 days of voting. 

Thanks to @mellinadear  @dahae2006     @4evgbogummy @stardust  @penguinxbogum @bisous  @thesunset  @onlysb1  @in00022  @Yesin Lee  for the constant support and encouragement during the voting period.  I am glad we are backing up each other and feel like a big family here.

@gumtaek  i am totally agree with you and as greedy as you. I wish our boy will win the best actor award. he portrayed Lee Yeong well. He deserves the award as well as the other 4 veteran actors. We can only help him to win popularity award. That's all fans can do. Let's hope for the best and hope to see his crying face again during best actor award section. 

• Like 10