Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Park Bo-gum blooms amid the cherry blossoms

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170501

Park Bo-gum recently showed off his petal power in a photo shoot with spring flowers. 

In two photos of the spring pictorial for KakaoPage, Park wears a light blue dress shirt and smiles in front of a background of full-blown cherry blossoms. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170501

In one photo Park is captured with his eyes closed and a smile on his face, along with spring flowers. 

Park starred in the 2016 KBS 2TV drama “Love in the Moonlight.” 

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com) 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

His name is highlighted in yellow on the second to the last line...on the right.:-)

Dear the first highlighted in yellow on top is Park Shi Hye, the second highlight on last line is KYJ. No  Bo gum's name.  I Checked one name by one name but don't have Bo gum's name

• Like 4

On 4/29/2017 at 9:43 PM, gumtaek said:

Ok, Yeo Jingoo, In a recent interview with him, Lee Jung Jae, Kim Moo Yeol for their film once again mentioned about the coffee truck that Park Bogum sent him. This is not the first time he talks about about it.

He said that the female staff who formed part of the production liked it the best.

@MichelleBG: Please check if this translation is correct. There was an interesting comment from the actor KIM Moo Yeol who was beside Jin Goo but I don't want to mistranslate it.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000728854

Kim Moo Yeol said Park Bo Gum sent the coffee truck only (He did not come) but the female staff was very happy. Nothing wrong with the translation in the article. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, MichelleBG said:

Dear the first highlighted in yellow on top is Park Shi Hye, the second highlight on last line is KYJ. No  Bo gum's name.  I Checked one name by one name but don't have Bo gum's name

Oh ok. I was basing it on this hashtag #박보검. I must have misread it then.

C-vVZY-XYAAt5g3.jpg

Domino Pizza's LIMITED EDITION box

@White_Star_

• Like 3