[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

Guest wongrichard366

Watch Full Kill Me, Heal Me Episode 13 English Sub RAW from 
http://runningmanengsub.com/kill-me-heal-me-episode-13-english-sub-raw/
Kill Me, Heal Me (Hangul: 킬미,힐미; RR: Kilmi, Hilmi) is a 2015 South Korean television series starring Ji Sung, Hwang Jung-eum,Park Seo-joon, Oh Min-seok, and Kim Yoo-ri. It airs on MBC beginning January 7, 2015 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:55 for 20 episodes.
A romantic comedy between a third-generation billionnaire with Dissociative Identity Disorder and a first-year Psychiatrist resident who treats him secretly.
After a traumatic experience in his childhood, Cha Do Hyun suffers memory lapses and his personality then fractured into seven different identities. He tries to regain control over his life with the help of Oh Ri Jin, a first-year psychiatric resident who treats him secretly. But Ri Jin’s twin brother, Oh Ri Ohn, is a famous mystery novelist who investigates about Do Hyun and his family.
Main CastJi Sung as Cha Do Hyun / Shin Se Gi / Perry Park / Ahn Yo Sub / Ahn Yo Na / Nana / Mysterious XLee Do Hyun as child Do HyunHwang Jung Eum as Oh Ri JinKim Amy (김에이미) as child Ri JinPark Seo Joon as Oh Ri OhnKim Ye Joon (김예준) as child Ri OhnOh Min Suk as Cha Ki JoonKim Yoo Ri as Han Chae YunDo Hyun’s familyKim Young Ae as Seo Tae ImShim Hye Jin as Shin Hwa RanAhn Nae Sang as Cha Joon PyoKim Yong Gun as Cha Gun HoMyung Se Bin as Min Seo YunDo Hyun’s helpersGo Chang Suk as Suk Ho PilChoi Won Young as Ahn GookRi Jin’s familyKim Hee Jung as Ji Soon YoungPark Joon Gyu as Oh Dae OhRi Jin’s colleaguesLee Shi Un as Dr. Park Min JaeJo Chang Geun (조창근) as Dr. Kang In KyuKi Joon’s familyKim Na Woon as Yoon Ja KyungKim Il Woo as Cha Young PyoKim Hyun Joo as Baek Jin SookOthersKim Hyung Bum as Section Chief ChoiSeo Yi Ahn as Hong Ji Sun (Do Hyun’s matchmaking partner)Heo Ji Woong (허지웅) as Ri Ohn’s editorSpecial appearanceKim Seul Gi as Heo Sook Hee (1-3)Jo Yoon Ho (조윤호) as biker gang’s leader (1-3)Jung Eun Pyo as Do Hyun’s former psychiatrist (ep 1)Woo Hyun as alcoholic patient (ep 1)Goo Joon Yup as The DJ (ep 1)Kan Mi Yun (간미연) as Se Gi’s former girlfriend (ep 1)LU:KUS (루커스) as idol group Rocking (ep 8)Park Seul Gi as MC (ep 8)Jung Hae Won (정해원) as Rocking leader J.I. (ep 11-12)
- See more at: http://runningmanengsub.com/kill-me-heal-me-episode-13-english-sub-raw/#sthash.UffSk1BJ.dpuf

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3bpUHk.jpg

"Omooo....Ms Foxy-ssi, are you still alive??"
"I thought you said you would die before, here i give you a present your soon-to die mate, yes your fiance"

YOpsA1.jpg

"Omo omo, i think now is the perfect time for both of you to die together, you see that he is in not in the right mind now"
"So, please grab your man and disappear forever from our OTP"

But we have no time for both of you now, lets ignore them then.....
this time we have to see development from our lovey dovey OTP, and see CDH jealous

tBgeD2.jpg

434eps.jpg

bH995S.jpg

H6omlj.jpg

ok, see you chingu tomorrow...ahhh i miss SG suddenly....  8-> 8-> 8->

ibGXtv.jpg

picts cr. me

Mau_Cherry said:
First time for Do Hyun to really see how a loving Family should be - and got invited to be one of them,. And this Family must became his Family later -  as Ri Jins Husband - right?! He soooo deserved to be loved and cared - and having good People around him.   :x :x :x

Guest nazzy1109

whohoooo i m back chingu deul !!  >:D<  just watched the raw..........
omg, the beginning tugged at my heartstrings !!.......DH is soooo caring & loving........the instant he hears RJ is down in the basement, he recalls her fear & rushes to her.......& the way he stayed beside her all night long........omo my heart my heart ! :x u see guys, every time DH enters home or not see RJ beside him, the first thing he does is look for RJ......he just has to see her, it's like she's everything he has now !.........did u guys see how he almost fell down the stairs while running down to look for RJ after he woke up in her room ???.......just confess to her already please DH !
i can understand why RJ won't share her troublesome nightmares with DH......she learnt to deal with such as a psychiatrist & i guess she tends to think that DH has already so much under his plate, so she doesn't wanna share things with him that she now may be thinking are irrelevant to him.......i just hope she can soon realise that they are not irrelevant & that she is connected with DH's past too
omg, i think DH realised that RO has feelings other than of a brother to RJ........he recalled RJ saying RO fears basements too, but RO saying the fear was projected out of love to lessen the girl's fear......from the preview also we can see that DH is sort of having a competition between RO for taking care of RJ lol...........btw, thank u @emme85 for the written preview, @yaqiyuki for the cute RJ - DH bts & @fiona1111 for translating the preview.........omg, every secret is gonna be revealed tomorrow ??!!
i don't think i need to say how i kept on laughing & laughing during the entire YN - RO moments !!! :-j the girl sure knows how to grab her crush, make him feed her & run after her !.........even the human bowling ball RJ couldn't stop her from finally stealing a kiss from her dearest oppa !!!!!.........RJ u should learn from her !!! =)) =)) =))
wanna know ---->   1) whether RJ & DH playing out in the lawn is their imagination   2) what the tarot cards say that got DH escape like that & RJ excited   3) the conversation between RJ & RO, & why DH cried after that   4) conversation between RO & DH at the cafe before YN appeared   5) what RJ told her parents that made them surprised   6) what SHR was saying beside CJP's bed
P.S. : damn it.........just when i was getting super excited that DH was again gonna kiss RJ ( by the way guys, i think RJ is also realising her feelings for him judging by her disappointment when DH went to the fox & also hoping for DH to make a move or something at the epi's end ;)) ) my excitement didn't last long 'coz DH just had to see the burnt photo !!! :(( i want a kiss between uri OTP already palli palli !!!! [-O< [-O< [-O<

i just watched the raw and  =)) poor rion she took his first kiss, the fear on his face was real, i could feel yonas force through my screen.  and after yona kissed her oppa and got punched out by ri jin the most hilarious thing was for me was how she kissed her lip tint like it was a cross and pretty much rested in peace hahaha =)) , i mean she got what she wanted:\">. and then the bedroom scene between ri on and DH, ri on was still scared, putting his hand up in cross protecting what innocence he had left.
imagine when someone asks him what was his first kiss was like, cue the eventful flashback, awkward.....:)) i mean when i said he would never be the same again i wasnt expecting a kiss. like damn ji sung and park seo joon went for it, i love actors who can be comfortable and secure enough to do that.     =D>
im off to sleep be back to discuss when i wake up. night all

also the begining where ri jin was having nightmares, i swear jung eum is awesome, it felt so real. that whole scene was so sweet.
:))

nazzy1109 said: BTS scene for RO - YN kiss please !!!!!!!! [-O<
really veryyy sorry to @Kail14 , @yoyo_icecube & @moodypie that YN already got to kiss RO !  :P
@sophiajett was saying in the earlier posts that fans now r demanding for FP ahjusshi comeback..........so is he gonna rescue RJ again ?? .......or is it SG ???...........or DH again ????.............or none of them but RO only ???.............who bets on whom ???

Guest nazzy1109

ok i m gonna let out some steam boiling up inside my head !!!
about the sly fox full of maggots..........oh goddddddddd !..........u just have to create a record for ruining our OTP moment every time with ur super wrong timing ??!!!.........give it a rest already u kijibae !!!!! X( X( ........just why on earth r u so uptight after only one encounter with SG ??!!.......the guy didn't even kiss u or anything.......& already told u the very next day that he didn't mean it at all.......still u r crawling to him.........where's ur so called pride now huh ?????.........this isn't called marriage blues or anything, nope it isn't........u r an attention hogger.......SG should call YOU that instead of KJ.......bet u never cared who to like, u just like attention.........just bcoz KJ is too damn busy & lack in communicating enough, u change ur mind like that........why should always the guy try to woo u, why don't u try wooing him instead ??.........so i just don't believe u even care about KJ or DH, u just like attention !............& that KJ idiot......always warning DH to stay away stay away ..........like r u scared to deal with ur woman or something ????...........someone send these two to some far away place & let them deal with each other alone please !

& please DH, stop ur gentlemanship with that fox already.........she needs to get it inside her thick head that u don't owe her or anything & never did !..........just don't care what she says........she's already ur cousin's woman & let ur cousin handle her blabbing !!! :-@

Mau_Cherry said: I nearly forgot something....

I know - One Reason why I love Do Hyun is that he always takes the responsibility. But the Moment Queen of Maggots called him I was like screaming at the screen - don´t go to that.... 

He was sooo happy when he started to prepared. His Smile was just soooooo beautiful. And then his mobile Phone rang. I knew it at once that this would be .... Really he never change in Moment he should - let her deal with Perry or with Yo Na - I would be soooo proud about our Twin Girl if she could pull CY out every Hair. 
;))

I want to see GrandMonster on her Knees and I want to see CY suffer. Do I ask for too much?  

Guest nazzy1109

dhyca said: mcleen said: @addictedtokeverything ,@dhyca and @cclover1 looks like that I'm not alone in this thread that just can't help shipping them (only in my heart) because of their palpable and undeniable offscreen/onscreen chemistry ...it's ok chinggu ...we can still ship them as onscreen couple .. just look at how so many fans still shipping Kim Soo Hyun and his onscreen partner in You Are My Love From The Star ....huhuhuhuh ..... 
btw sharing some more gifs from the btssweet friendship indeed. 

intanjasmine26 said: I dunno about DH actually JP son or not, but the fact tha JP kept MSY picture in his book seems to me that he actually cared for her, but not RJ , because if RJ is actual daughter , how come he hurt her? he abused her? he locked her in basement? and same goes to DH.. maybe RJ and DH were not JP children at all ... but the n why he rescued DH in the end and not rescue RJ maybe because he wanted DH to be the heir for seng ji group, he didn't want RJ  to be alive as she was reminder of MSY ( her love and maybe also the girl who betrayed him despite his love for her) and didn't want RJ become heir of seng ji group... 
well sorry if my theory suck  :)>-

they always look amazing :) :) :)

Kill-me-Heal-me.jpg
cr: blog.kpop-map

i was so happy when the first time i knew they are the fixed cast member of KMHM :x :x :x

and become happier that the drama is the best!! :)

ps:somehow i dont like that foxy girl pic close to uri 3 favourites.. :))

Mau_Cherry

said:

I can´t stop me - sorry

I sooooo love to see Do Hyun now - when he is caring and worrie about Ri Jin. She is the center of his Universe - that is so visible. When she is not around he starts to search for her alwys with the lingering fear in his heart that she will leave him. And when she is in Pain he cries for her.

The Scene in the Beginning - when Do Hyun came out of GrandMonsters Room asking where Ri Jin was. The Moment he heard, that she was sended to the Wine Attic he was alarmed. This Man loves her soo much now -

I will really not be amused when we have to see him getting away from her for her good.
But I can understand when he (wounded and crying alone) will try to leaver her because of guilt. So - I really hope it will not be like that!!!! I´m waiting for clear words - it is time for sharing a few true feelings and holding hands until the last Minute of the Episode.

Ok..so started watching raw because cudn't control..
still midway..

OMG.. the scene where JS looks into the mirror and smiles and bangs head lightly against the mirror.. i don't know what the context is but the expressions sure are " oh darn! I'm in love" :)
priceless scene ( immediately after the phone snatching bit)

class="yt watch-title-container"[Kill Me Heal Me] 킬미힐미 13회 - Ji-sung's Tarot card is Fortune's wheel? 지성, 타로카드 보다! 20150218

class="yt watch-title-container"[Kill Me Heal Me] 킬미힐미 13회 - "Am I just a patient to you?" "저는 그저 환자입니까?" 돌직구 지성! 20150218

class="yt watch-title-container"[Kill Me Heal Me] 킬미힐미 13회 - Ji-sung transforms to Yo-Na! MeetS Seo-Jun 요나로 변한 지성! 20150218

class="yt watch-title-container"[Kill Me Heal Me] 킬미힐미 13회 - Yo-na kisses Park Seo-Jun unilaterally! '요나의 기습적인 뽀뽀' 20150218

class="yt watch-title-container"[Preview 킬미힐미] 20150219 Kill me Heal me 킬미힐미 - EP14

Credit MBC drama

nazzy1109

said:

whohoooo i m back chingu deul !!  >:D<  just watched the raw..........
omg, the beginning tugged at my heartstrings !!.......DH is soooo caring & loving........the instant he hears RJ is down in the basement, he recalls her fear & rushes to her.......& the way he stayed beside her all night long........omo my heart my heart ! 

:x

u see guys, every time DH enters home or not see RJ beside him, the first thing he does is look for RJ......he just has to see her, it's like she's everything he has now !.........did u guys see how he almost fell down the stairs while running down to look for RJ after he woke up in her room ???.......just confess to her already please DH !
i can understand why RJ won't share her troublesome nightmares with DH......she learnt to deal with such as a psychiatrist & i guess she tends to think that DH has already so much under his plate, so she doesn't wanna share things with him that she now may be thinking are irrelevant to him.......i just hope she can soon realise that they are not irrelevant & that she is connected with DH's past too
omg, i think DH realised that RO has feelings other than of a brother to RJ........he recalled RJ saying RO fears basements too, but RO saying the fear was projected out of love to lessen the girl's fear......from the preview also we can see that DH is sort of having a competition between RO for taking care of RJ lol...........btw, thank u @emme85 for the written preview, @yaqiyuki for the cute RJ - DH bts & @fiona1111 for translating the preview.........omg, every secret is gonna be revealed tomorrow ??!!
i don't think i need to say how i kept on laughing & laughing during the entire YN - RO moments !!! :-j the girl sure knows how to grab her crush, make him feed her & run after her !.........even the human bowling ball RJ couldn't stop her from finally stealing a kiss from her dearest oppa !!!!!.........RJ u should learn from her !!! =)) =)) =))
wanna know ---->   1) whether RJ & DH playing out in the lawn is their imagination   2) what the tarot cards say that got DH escape like that & RJ excited   3) the conversation between RJ & RO, & why DH cried after that   4) conversation between RO & DH at the cafe before YN appeared   5) what RJ told her parents that made them surprised   6) what SHR was saying beside CJP's bed
P.S. : damn it.........just when i was getting super excited that DH was again gonna kiss RJ ( by the way guys, i think RJ is also realising her feelings for him judging by her disappointment when DH went to the fox & also hoping for DH to make a move or something at the epi's end ;)) ) my excitement didn't last long 'coz DH just had to see the burnt photo !!! :(( i want a kiss between uri OTP already palli palli !!!! [-O< [-O< [-O<

Archived