Sara ♥ Han Tae Hee [ Joo Sang Wook ♥ Han Ye Seul] MISO Couple ♥ BoaB Current Drama 2014

heartoppaya

Hi lovelies ... Me been very bz this week ... just finished episode 10...ahhh ..I'm so happy with this episode .. ha ha . (the drama its just so good n 'm not bother at all about the low ratings this week but do  understand that the productions must be  really concern if the ratings is low compared to the previous weeks.hope they will work hard on the next episode ...) .its about time when we can see now how much  HTH loves SGR even trying so hard to avoid "SGR"/SARA but doesn't wan't to hurt her feelings either... ha ha ha.. and the ending its so beautiful ...pure perfections... loved the tender moments when they end ...with him kissing her passionately...
:-* :x

P/s... (I don't know why.. i cant typed or comments in the CURRENT DRAMA Thread ... arghhhhhhh...it went blank .. me and IT doesn't go well it seems!! ha ha )

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melchai said: Hi lovelies ... Me been very bz this week ... just finished episode 10...ahhh ..I'm so happy with this episode .. ha ha . (the drama its just so good n 'm not bother at all about the low ratings this week but do  understand that the productions must be  really concern if the ratings is low compared to the previous weeks.hope they will work hard on the next episode ...) .its about time when we can see now how much  HTH loves SGR even trying so hard to avoid "SGR"/SARA but doesn't wan't to hurt her feelings either... ha ha ha.. and the ending its so beautiful ...pure perfections... loved the tender moments when they end ...with him kissing her passionately...

P/s... (I don't know why.. i cant typed or comments in the CURRENT DRAMA Thread ... arghhhhhhh...it went blank .. me and IT doesn't go well it seems!! ha ha )

h2og said: Melchai said: Hi lovelies ... Me been very bz this week ... just finished episode 10...ahhh ..I'm so happy with this episode .. ha ha . (the drama its just so good n 'm not bother at all about the low ratings this week but do  understand that the productions must be  really concern if the ratings is low compared to the previous weeks.hope they will work hard on the next episode ...) .its about time when we can see now how much  HTH loves SGR even trying so hard to avoid "SGR"/SARA but doesn't wan't to hurt her feelings either... ha ha ha.. and the ending its so beautiful ...pure perfections... loved the tender moments when they end ...with him kissing her passionately...

tumblr_ng1s5de9GT1u37rvjo1_400_zpspnicf3

HTH n Sara ... can you both just get serious and dating after the drama is over.. (unlikely its not going to happen) ha ha

P/s to JSW .. pls ...  when u choose any dramas in the future make sure the leading lady is single .. ha ha

Our GENIUS minus the AHJUMMA in the kitchen...he he

seiji20141213101751_C_00_C_1_zps58ace74c

Joo Sang-wook has transformed into an expert housewife.

The SBS weekend drama, 'Birth of a Beauty', showed a new side of the eccentric genius, Joo Sang-wook.

In the photos released on the December 13th, Joo Sang-wook wears rubber kitchen gloves, cleans with a duster, and frantically cooks in the kitchen. Sara (Han Ye-seul) was always in charge of cooking and cleaning, therefore these photos create curiosity in the viewers.

Although Joo Sang-wook only wears an apron and a pair of kitchen gloves, his presence in the photos resembles a model from professional photo books. His bright smile in the images photographed between takes warms your heart.

According to someone from the set, Joo Sang-wook prepared an impromptu food prop by cutting cucumbers himself on the spot, impressing the staff on the set.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Archived