Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heartoppaya

Sara ♥ Han Tae Hee [ Joo Sang Wook ♥ Han Ye Seul] MISO Couple ♥ BoaB Current Drama 2014

Recommended Posts

Guest h2og

Our MISO Couple in Black & White Coordinates again....20141124083310881.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He look so handsome among the 3 guests .. how i wish there's an English sub for this show...
:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melchai said: He look so handsome among the 3 guests .. how i wish there's an English sub for this show...
:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest h2og

syla3 said: Melchai said: He look so handsome among the 3 guests .. how i wish there's an English sub for this show...
:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to re-posting link @h2og and for reminding about the link @heartoppaya for reminding about the link in the drama thread! 
Love the couple! They really look comfortable and relaxed with each other ~ and like they're having fun : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest h2og

syla3 said: Thanks to re-posting link @h2og and for reminding about the link @heartoppaya for reminding about the link in the drama thread! 
Love the couple! They really look comfortable and relaxed with each other ~ and like they're having fun : )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How i wished they were in saeguk drama ... with the breathtaking scenery like this n the way they hold on to each other..he clinging in her arms,   with the song n music behind it .... this is so special .. I'm definately   rooting this couple to be in Saeguk drama ... hopefully
=((


p/s (ha ha.. so difficult to post a pic.. really not an IT person i assume..)
>-) :((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish, wish, wish this too!!! 8->

Welcome, @syla3, happy to see you here. Please promote this couple's love as much as possible...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melchai said: How i wished they were in saeguk drama ... with the breathtaking scenery like this n the way they hold on to each other..he clinging in her arms,   with the song n music behind it .... this is so special .. I'm definately   rooting this couple to be in Saeguk drama ... hopefully
=((


p/s (ha ha.. so difficult to post a pic.. really not an IT person i assume..)
>-) :((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@h2og, please unnie, can you post that almost kiss pic? I wanna use it as my ava.

So hot.... I love how the light shine against their hair..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest h2og

heartoppaya said: @h2og, please unnie, can you post that almost kiss pic? I wanna use it as my ava. So hot.... I love how the light shine against their hair..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest h2og

 HTH proposed to Sara mS1k0Wf.jpg
The couple came home after registering their marriage... Yeah!!!lZwvqXP.jpg
tAVdDwn.jpg?2
Our fanfic of the week...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...