Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heartoppaya

Sara ♥ Han Tae Hee [ Joo Sang Wook ♥ Han Ye Seul] MISO Couple ♥ BoaB Current Drama 2014

Guest h2og

Our MISO Couple in Black & White Coordinates again....20141124083310881.jpeg

He look so handsome among the 3 guests .. how i wish there's an English sub for this show...
:)

Melchai said: He look so handsome among the 3 guests .. how i wish there's an English sub for this show...

Guest h2og

syla3 said: Melchai said: He look so handsome among the 3 guests .. how i wish there's an English sub for this show...

Thanks to re-posting link @h2og and for reminding about the link @heartoppaya for reminding about the link in the drama thread! 
Love the couple! They really look comfortable and relaxed with each other ~ and like they're having fun : )

Guest h2og

syla3 said: Thanks to re-posting link @h2og and for reminding about the link @heartoppaya for reminding about the link in the drama thread! 
Love the couple! They really look comfortable and relaxed with each other ~ and like they're having fun : )

How i wished they were in saeguk drama ... with the breathtaking scenery like this n the way they hold on to each other..he clinging in her arms,   with the song n music behind it .... this is so special .. I'm definately   rooting this couple to be in Saeguk drama ... hopefully
=((

p/s (ha ha.. so difficult to post a pic.. really not an IT person i assume..)
>-) :((

I wish, wish, wish this too!!! 8->

Welcome, @syla3, happy to see you here. Please promote this couple's love as much as possible...

Melchai said: How i wished they were in saeguk drama ... with the breathtaking scenery like this n the way they hold on to each other..he clinging in her arms,   with the song n music behind it .... this is so special .. I'm definately   rooting this couple to be in Saeguk drama ... hopefully
=((

p/s (ha ha.. so difficult to post a pic.. really not an IT person i assume..)
>-) :((

@h2og, please unnie, can you post that almost kiss pic? I wanna use it as my ava.

So hot.... I love how the light shine against their hair..

Guest h2og

heartoppaya said: @h2og, please unnie, can you post that almost kiss pic? I wanna use it as my ava. So hot.... I love how the light shine against their hair..

Guest h2og

HTH proposed to Sara mS1k0Wf.jpg
The couple came home after registering their marriage... Yeah!!!lZwvqXP.jpg
tAVdDwn.jpg?2
Our fanfic of the week...