Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heartoppaya

Sara ♥ Han Tae Hee [ Joo Sang Wook ♥ Han Ye Seul] MISO Couple ♥ BoaB Current Drama 2014

Guest h2og

A Romantic Dinner for our lovely couple...UgfaKjD.gif

I'm really in love with this couple right now ... they have superb chemistry that I think I want to see them as real life items ... btw , I really hope we'll get to see more BTS clips of them together ... and hopefully more and more people would love this couple and post in this thread ..

Just came back... whuaaaaaa i missed tonite episode ..need to download as soon as possible .. Agreed with you @mcleen .. at first i was so sceptical about HYS but then she really captured my attention n she's so talented n beautiful .. and together with Jsw  (ahhh ok ..i'm not worried at all.. ha ha) .. walla!! I wan't to ship this two in real life ... ha ha

Hoping @H2og will give us more beautiful pics of Mr Genius n Beauty AJM from tonight episodes ..thanks in advance @H2og
:) =D>

Guest h2og

Melchai said: Hoping @H2og will give us more beautiful pics of Mr Genius n Beauty AJM from tonight episodes ..thanks in advance @H2og
:) =D>

Really? Oh.. thats wonderful ...can't wait when  i saw some of the pics of Mr Genius in boxer .. ha ha..

Guest h2og

The MISO Couple will soon become the The Married Couple...20141124011705642.jpeg
20141123222303229.jpeg#no_imideo

almost ..arghhhhhhh

:(( L-)

Gosh, I hate interruptions like this. And the interruption to be Mr. Cheater.. Urgh! Now I think I entirely hate Kang Joo with no remorse...