Sara ♥ Han Tae Hee [ Joo Sang Wook ♥ Han Ye Seul] MISO Couple ♥ BoaB Current Drama 2014

heartoppaya

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@H2og ... Ahhhh ...  these two are .match made in heaven .. they're so awesome n amazing when they're together .. ahhhh.. I ship both of them.. can I .. hahaha .. n our BOND  .. how could he..its so unfair .. he always looks so good whatever he do or wear .. he always looks so handsome and beautiful.. I'm having love/hate relationship with our BOND .. love him and his acting in dramas or films ..but hate him when he so flawless in everything  he do... ha ha ha

Melchai said: @h2og @heartoppaya ...The Genius and Ahjumma .haha... but  I'll always love the word BOND.... ha ha..the black and white pic...his so freakin' hot !! thanks @h2og for d pic!
:-* B-)

@Melchai - That's funny!

@heartoppaya - How about Genius & Beauty AJM?  AJM is HTH's code name for Sara.

Ok, Genius & Beauty AJM it is then. I'll change the names when I have time. Until that, gah, JSW's smile. Hits me in all the right places... Lucky, lucky HYS, gets to kiss him... Argh... *daydreams*

I love when HTH m SARA  exchanging the blowing fist ... ha ha ha.. they're both so funny n adorable... can't wait for tomorrow episode .. saw the clips in the bedroom .. seeing HTH so restless while sharing the bedroom with SARA .. funny
>:D<

Archived