[Thailand Drama 2014-2016] Room Alone S1 & S2 ซีรีส์ของคนเหงาๆ

VarutK

Just finished watch episode 8 Room408. So there is just two episode left. Room 409 and Room 410.Cheers for the couples "Jaegun and Terk" , "View and Min" , "Jaiteoy with Kin". Camp and Tent relationship is getting better. Men with Zeen, hope that they will be together too.
I really hope a for a happy ending for Room 409 Unandthegang and also for Tul and Cable.. Love this series so much   :x  Really anticipate and excited for the next episode Room 409, the dreamy couple....

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question about that Drama.

In Episode 7 Snow is using 4 different Apps for 4 guys.

Skype for her boyfriend

Line for the Idol

Facebook for the nice driver guy

So my question is what is this last app she is using for that “Playboy”???

Dose anybody knows about that???

Guest JohnL1430294464

Episode 9 was the one of the most I have expected to see for this series before but this episode ended really sad. I didn't expect to see this episode so depressed and loneliness for Earng and he really got nothing at the end. It's really sad and pity for him. However, I kinda like the plot of this episode. The story is really good and teach us that we should not have a fake relationship and manipulate to get benefit from it. In my opinion this is one of the best story alongside with Room 01 and 07.In addition I saw Earng and Gang are really cute couple and can be compared to PhuTee or PunNoh except their ages ofcourse but really both of them are still cute in their ages. I hope they ended together in the future episode hahahha...Btw is Episode 10 the last episode for this series?

I finally had time to catch up and watched the last 4 episodes in a row. They all are very, very nice. I think in overall the show is excellent. There were things here and there that could be improved, but this is definitely recommended for anyone who likes this kind of series.

Each of the episode is well-written but the problem is how they are interconnected with each other. For example, we get random Jaegun and Terk moments in each episode and most of the time they are completely jarring with the main plot of that episode. Just a small complaint for this great series.

Let's rank the episodes from your most favorite to your least. Here's my list.

Snow - It's probably not that outstanding but I just like the mood and tone as well as the characters. And there's nothing that annoys me.
View - Great characters and well-written. Very nice suspense!
Earng - Interesting characters and plot.
Puen - I didn't have much expectation but it turned out pretty good.
Jaitoey - Her character is super annoying but good interaction between her and her guy.
Jaegun - A good but not great episode with a couple of things that could have been done better.
Tul - A bit too slow for my taste but has some great moments. I'm surprised that I actually like the moments of Tul and Neptune.
Min - I like Min's character a lot but her episode is disappointing, perhaps because I had a high expectation.
Camp - Horrible acting of Gun as Camp and the girl who plays Cake brings this episode down to almost the bottom of the list. But the plot is actually not bad.
Men - I just find it boring and not so interesting.

What do you think?

123me said: I have a question about that Drama. In Episode 7 Snow is using 4 different Apps for 4 guys. Skype for her boyfriend Line for the Idol Facebook for the nice driver guy So my question is what is this last app she is using for that “Playboy”??? Dose anybody knows about that???

Happy New Year everyone. This is my two cents on ep10.

I like how the whole story was crafted. At one point I was thinking that Air didn't know Tutor_love was from the start and so I got really mad at how stupid the episode was (how foolish both Air and Puen were to continue tweeting each other). But since twitter is portrayed to be Air's only way to chat with Puen properly, I guess her plan to tweet him, albeit a little absurd, was her only way to know Puen's thoughts indirectly before any damaging confrontation.

Do you guys think this twitter saga is completely ridiculous instead?

Also, I don't feel pity for Puen at all during the last scene. He literally brought this upon himself by himself. But again, I am siding Air here. So yea.. I am biased against Puen. Hahahaha.

Lastly, the endings for the different rooms were kinda expected. Except for Tul... I thought Tul and Neptune would get back together. Oh man. That was such a good conversation/ ending.

Speaking of Tul, I hate what he did to Cable in Ep9. I just felt mad like WHAAATTTTTTT... HE DID THAT TO CABLE JUST TO TEST IF HE LIKES CABLE IN THAT WAY? Ridiculous. xD

I finally had time to catch up and watched the last 4 episodes in a row. They all are very, very nice. I think in overall the show is excellent. There were things here and there that could be improved, but this is definitely recommended for anyone who likes this kind of series.

Each of the episode is well-written but the problem is how they are interconnected with each other. For example, we get random Jaegun and Terk moments in each episode and most of the time they are completely jarring with the main plot of that episode. Just a small complaint for this great series.

Let's rank the episodes from your most favorite to your least. Here's my list.

Snow - It's probably not that outstanding but I just like the mood and tone as well as the characters. And there's nothing that annoys me.

View - Great characters and well-written. Very nice suspense!

Earng - Interesting characters and plot.

Puen - I didn't have much expectation but it turned out pretty good.

Jaitoey - Her character is super annoying but good interaction between her and her guy.

Jaegun - A good but not great episode with a couple of things that could have been done better.

Tul - A bit too slow for my taste but has some great moments. I'm surprised that I actually like the moments of Tul and Neptune.

Min - I like Min's character a lot but her episode is disappointing, perhaps because I had a high expectation.

Camp - Horrible acting of Gun as Camp and the girl who plays Cake brings this episode down to almost the bottom of the list. But the plot is actually not bad.

Men - I just find it boring and not so interesting.

What do you think?

My top 3 episodes are..

1. Ep6: Min and View (Top favorite)

2. Ep4: Men and Zeen

3. Ep2: Tul, Cable and Neptune.

• 6 months later...

Rank of episodes:

1. Tul: very beautifull story with emotional feelings exploding in the end.

2. View: Very good suspense! Outstanding end! Perfect acting!

3. Snow: interesting plot. Maybe the more realistic and iconic situation of modern life. 

4. Puen: Maybe the more interesting character. I enjoyed the way he kept his advices even knowing it was his girlfriend.   

5. Jaegun: Sweet romance with a little suspense!

6. Camp: I loved the situation towards the two brothers. I liked a lot the characters and loved their acting.

7. Earn: a stereotyped gay drama. They could make a better work here.

8. Min : a little disappointing. Good character, but her own episode was just ok.

9. Men: Not interesting plot. I really don't care about the 2 singers and for me both of them sucks.  

10. Jaitoey: this one really sucks. One of the worst episodes of a series I have ever seen in my life. Jaitley is too unrealistic and stereotyped. Their romance is boring and sounds fake. I could not believe that situation and the comedy did not work. It was not funny, actually it was embarassing. 

I have a question about that Drama.

In Episode 7 Snow is using 4 different Apps for 4 guys.

Skype for her boyfriend

Line for the Idol

Facebook for the nice driver guy

So my question is what is this last app she is using for that “Playboy”???

Dose anybody knows about that???

It is called Tinder. It is like a Grindr for straight people. 

• 3 weeks later...

Season 2 announced!

GMM TV has released promotional clips of "Room Alone 2" on YouTube. The stories of 10 lonely people continue from last year when some were successful in love and others were heart broken. Season 2 should start in October.

"What will you do when love is not the answer to loneliness?"

• 4 weeks later...

Season 2 announced!

GMM TV has released promotional clips of "Room Alone 2" on YouTube. The stories of 10 lonely people continue from last year when some were successful in love and others were heart broken. Season 2 should start in October.

"What will you do when love is not the answer to loneliness?"

Hey guys I know there is still another month until the new season of Room Alone starts but will anybody be posting anything on here? I know no one has posted anything because the show hasn't been on but will anyone update this forum? I hope so!!:sweatingbullets:

Hi there QueenAlysanne. If you are interested in the updates of Season 2, try visit the official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/roomalonetheseries. They have been releasing photos for a while now. It seems to me that the majority of the cast will return. But it seems that some previously minor characters may join the main cast!

Hi there QueenAlysanne. If you are interested in the updates of Season 2, try visit the official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/roomalonetheseries. They have been releasing photos for a while now. It seems to me that the majority of the cast will return. But it seems that some previously minor characters may join the main cast!

OMG thank you so much VarutK!!! I'm soooo excited! I was kind of "Meh.." with the first episode but most 1st episodes of show are always slow. As it went it on I started to love it more and more. Episode 2 was one of my favorite. I hope them Eng. Sub. on the GMM TV YouTube channel again.

• 3 weeks later...

The official Facebook page announced that Season 2 will be released on YouTube with English subtitles, starting 3 November. I will probably watch it on TV before it becomes available for the international audience, but I'm looking forward to discussing the show in November, too! :) 

I kept going to their youtube account to see if they uploaded the show. Looks like we'll have to wait for November but I'm still grateful to GMM for translating the show. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived