[Thailand Drama 2014-2016] Room Alone S1 & S2 ซีรีส์ของคนเหงาๆ

VarutK

Preview for Episode 3
Room 403 "View"

To air on Saturday October 8

Translation

Puen: You look handsome. Where are you going?
View: Meeting a girl.
Puen: How did you find her?
View: On IG
Puen: IG!!

He is about to love before he meets her.

Girl: Let's meet around 7.00 pm
View: Where are you?

Puen: How was it? Did she look like the picture?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi JinnA

I noticed you have started a thread for Room Alone 401-410, but we already have a tread for this series.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2025094/current-thailand-drama-2014-room-alone-401-410

Nice work by the way and you have a lot of great pictures. If you don't mind, let's merge the threads. I can put your pictures there if you want :-)

Done watching #Room402 #RoomAlone #EnglishSubs

Personal opinion: 
Tul is so brave for saying the real reason to neptune.. as well as for cable. What he did was great! He was confused so he needs time. 

I'm kinda pissed the way neptune handle Tul, It was like "bossy" girl who lack of trust with her boyfriend. Also, We see tul travel from BKK to chiang mai.. Isn't that sweet? The way he speak with neptune in phone is like he really respect and love her. Glad this epusode ended up like this LOL!

WiLuAJW.jpg

^^ Comment your thought 

Hi everyone! 
So I just watched the two episodes for this series just to check it out and to see if I will like the series. (much that I like Hormones The Series)
 So far, the content is good but I don't like much the editing. I don't know if it is just me or if there is a difference between the uploaded video between the live broadcast of this series but some of the scenes and transitions didn't match the previous scene. It's like it skips and then the background music suddenly vanishes from the scene if it will change to another scene. 
I will try to stick for the story alone and disregard the editing part. 

VarutK said: Hi JinnA

I noticed you have started a thread for Room Alone 401-410, but we already have a tread for this series.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2025094/current-thailand-drama-2014-room-alone-401-410

Nice work by the way and you have a lot of great pictures. If you don't mind, let's merge the threads. I can put your pictures there if you want :-)

LYRICS TRANSLATIONS

You always can choose love By Victor Ost. Room Alone 401-410

กี่ครั้งที่เจ็บ เจอเธอพร้อมกับคำว่าเหนื่อยล้า (Kee-Krung-Tee-Jeb Jer-Ther-Proem-Kub-Kum-Wa-Ngei-La) How many times you been hurt? Seeing you with a weary word.

เช็ดน้ำตา เช็ดน้ำตาให้เธอ (Ched-Num-Ta Ched-Num-Ta-Hai-Ther) Wiping tears.. wiping tears for you.

โดนเขาทิ้งขว้าง เธอเดียวดายและเอาแต่พร่ำเพ้อ (Dorn-Kow-Teing-Kwang Ther-Deaw-Dai-La-Aow-Tae-Prum-Puer) He left you stay alone and talk nonsense..

ว่าไม่มีหนทางเปลี่ยนแปลง (Wa-Mai-Mee-Hon-Taung-Plean-Plang) that there isn't a way to change. . . . . .

* ผิดแล้วนะคนดี หยุดร้องมองฉันสิ (Pid-Leaw-Na-Kon-D Yood-Rong-Mong-Chan-Si) That's wrong, Dear. Stop crying and looking at me.

เชื่อไหมเราเลือกความรักได้เสมอ (Chuer-Meai-Row-Lurk-Kwam-Ruk-Dai-Sa-Muer) Do you believe me that we always can choose love? . . . . . **ปล่อยมือจากเขาเท่านั้นมันก็จบ (Ploi-Meur-Jark-Kow-Tow_Nun-Mun-Kor-Job) Let go of his hand, and it will end.

คบเขาไปก็ปวดร้าว ต้องเจ็บ ต้องเจ็บอีกนะ (Kob-Kow-Pai-Kor-Puad-Roue Toung-Jeb Toung-Jeb-Eek-Na) Be with him, you will heart-broken, hurt, and hurt again.

ส่งมือให้ฉัน เริ่มวันของเธอใหม่ (Soung-Muer-Hui-Chan Reum-Wan-Kong-Ther-Mai) Give my your hand to start your new day.

รักฉันแล้วไม่ปวดร้าว ไม่เจ็บ ไม่มีวันทำแบบนั้น (Ruk-Chan-Leaw-Mai-Poud-Roue Mai-Jeb Mai-Mee-Wun-Tum-Beab-Nurn) Loving me, you won't heart-broken.. not hurt.. I won't do that,

เมื่อความรักฉันเลือกเธอ (Muer-Kwam-Ruk-Chan-Lurk-Ther) when my love choose you. . . . . . ลองถามหัวใจ ว่าต้องการชอกช้ำไปอย่างนี้ (Long-Thum-Hua-Jai Wa-Toung-Karn-Shork-Shurm-Pai-Yarng-Nee) Trying to ask your heart, do you still want to distressed..

หรือต้องการคนที่คอยดูแล (Ru-Toung-Karn-Kon-Tee-Koi-Do-Lae) or want someone to take care?

อยากรักแล้วเจ็บ หรือมีความสุขที่ได้ถูกแคร์ (Yark-Ruk-Leaw-Jeb Ru-Mee-Kwam-Ruk-Tee-Dai-Touk-Care) Do you want to love and hurt or happy when someone is caring?

คำตอบอยู่ที่ฟ้านะหรือ (Kum-Tob-Yoo-Tee-Fah-Na-Rue) Is the answer with god?

(*,**) (*,**)

คบเขาไปก็ปวดร้าว ต้องเจ็บ ต้องเจ็บอีกนะ (Kob-Kow-Pai-Kor-Puad-Roue Toung-Jeb Toung-Jeb-Eek-Na) Be with him, you will heart-broken, hurt, and hurt again.

ส่งมือให้ฉัน เริ่มวันของเธอใหม่ (Soung-Muer-Hui-Chan Reum-Wan-Kong-Ther-Mai) Give my your hand to start your new day.

รักฉันแล้วไม่ปวดร้าว ไม่เจ็บ ไม่มีวันทำแบบนั้น (Ruk-Chan-Leaw-Mai-Poud-Roue Mai-Jeb Mai-Mee-Wun-Tum-Beab-Nurn) Loving me, you won't heart-broken.. not hurt.. I won't do that,

เมื่อความรักฉันเลือกเธอ (Muer-Kwam-Ruk-Chan-Lurk-Ther) when my love choose you.

redblueyellow said: So far, the content is good but I don't like much the editing. I don't know if it is just me or if there is a difference between the uploaded video between the live broadcast of this series but some of the scenes and transitions didn't match the previous scene. It's like it skips and then the background music suddenly vanishes from the scene if it will change to another scene. 
I will try to stick for the story alone and disregard the editing part. 

bencanuck said:
But like you, I think the stories are interesting. I hope the editing is a bit better, and I would like some lower f-stops (too much is in focus at one time -- but that's normal for TV and I've been a bit too spoiled by Hormones' cinematography recently). But the stories are quite interesting, even if I dislike many characters. :D

Archived