[Thailand Drama 2014-2016] Room Alone S1 & S2 ซีรีส์ของคนเหงาๆ

VarutK

I think the 410 guy (Puen) will appear more prominently in the upcoming episode as the trailer shows that he's friend with the 403 guy, View.

So far, Puen has been portrayed as a jerk. Maybe we will see a different side of him.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VarutK said: redblueyellow said: So far, the content is good but I don't like much the editing. I don't know if it is just me or if there is a difference between the uploaded video between the live broadcast of this series but some of the scenes and transitions didn't match the previous scene. It's like it skips and then the background music suddenly vanishes from the scene if it will change to another scene. 
I will try to stick for the story alone and disregard the editing part. 

Yeah now I understand what you mean.

In addition to the abrupt cuts, I think some scenes appear too randomly without any real connection. In episode 1, Jaegun keeps running into random people at random times. I understand the show needs to introduce Camp, Baitoey, Puen, and so on, but at least make up some connection to the plot instead of being completely random!! lol

VarutK said: Yeah now I understand what you mean. In addition to the abrupt cuts, I think some scenes appear too randomly without any real connection. In episode 1, Jaegun keeps running into random people at random times. I understand the show needs to introduce Camp, Baitoey, Puen, and so on, but at least make up some connection to the plot instead of being completely random!! lol

Guest JohnL1430294464

Despite the way of editing, this series is interesting and promising to me but I don't know why I think that this series lack of fresh female character compare to Hormones which all of the female character can stuck in our mind though the series was ended. I like Jaegun both for the face and her acting but we need some eye catchy female character like Punpun (Toei), Gao (Sprite), Patty (Kwan), and Fon (Dao) as Hormones did. They need to add more female cast since the male cast is over population here hahahah....lol with Tul happens to be gay (they add one male cast again to compete with his girlfriend), then in room 406 the high school student shares the room with another male cast, and room 409 is a social media boy who will have a boyfriend. In addition the lack of female cast can be seen through room 401 Jaegun should compete with another girl not from the same apartment which already lack of female cast hahaha, then room 403 View has virtual girlfriend and I hope it should be a girl with fresh and eye catchy character but from the trailer I still can't see the girl who hits on View, then room 410 Puen dates older girl who older than him with no eye catchy at all hahahah...lol. Then the only hope that I can count is on Snow in room 405 since she is cute. However, Snow will have 3 boyfriends based on the synopsis which mean more male cast again hahahah....lol (Can't stop laughing) Then I prefer Min to be tomboy so that she will have a girlfriend but if not, they will add male cast again hahahaha.......LOL 

JohnL said: Despite the way of editing, this series is interesting and promising to me but I don't know why I think that this series lack of fresh female character compare to Hormones which all of the female character can stuck in our mind though the series was ended. I like Jaegun both for the face and her acting but we need some eye catchy female character like Punpun (Toei), Gao (Sprite), Patty (Kwan), and Fon (Dao) as Hormones did. They need to add more female cast since the male cast is over population here hahahah....lol with Tul happens to be gay (they add one male cast again to compete with his girlfriend), then in room 406 the high school student shares the room with another male cast, and room 409 is a social media boy who will have a boyfriend. In addition the lack of female cast can be seen through room 401 Jaegun should compete with another girl not from the same apartment which already lack of female cast hahaha, then room 403 View has virtual girlfriend and I hope it should be a girl with fresh and eye catchy character but from the trailer I still can't see the girl who hits on View, then room 410 Puen dates older girl who older than him with no eye catchy at all hahahah...lol. Then the only hope that I can count is on Snow in room 405 since she is cute. However, Snow will have 3 boyfriends based on the synopsis which mean more male cast again hahahah....lol (Can't stop laughing) Then I prefer Min to be tomboy so that she will have a girlfriend but if not, they will add male cast again hahahaha.......LOL 

EP.3 makes me think of

some bizarre combination of the stories of Mhog and Oil from

Hormones, and Oat from Grean House. :))

This is definitely my favourite episode so far. I like View's character and Mek's acting. His take on the world helps the show slow down and have some stories that take their time to develop. :) My appreciation of the series just increased a lot. I'm liking this episode very much.

Also, I really enjoy 410 Nosebleed's friend-chemistry with View. =)) I hope to get more of this.

Guest JohnL1430294464

I just found a video of the cast in youtube :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n_2dyXFj3gAlthough I didn't understand but it looks interesting from the way they laughing. The show seems like an introduction of the movie for each cast in each room minus the girl from room 408. However, they invite Cable instead of Neptune for Tul in room 402, does it mean that Tul with have more relationship with Cable? In addition one of the host is also shown in the trailer of the series connect to the boy from room 409. 

I just finished watching Episode 3 "View". In general, I think this is a great episode, the best of all three. The plot is relevant, the suspense builds up nicely, and View shines as a character! I feel for him even though I have never been in his situation. I also like it that they leave some loose ends for future episodes. The scenes of Jaegun and Terk are also nice. They finally acknowledged what they did to Min was bad, although I think they didn't really feel sorry.

On a negative side, again editing is not that smooth at certain points, especially at the "nat_me_now" scene making the revelation way too abrupt. Also, scenes of Jaegun/Terk, Camp, Baitoey, and Tul appear randomly without connection to the main story. But I shouldn't complain much as in overall this is a great show to watch so far.

English subtitle should come later, probably around Wednesday. But here's the YouTube link for Episode 3 without sub for those who are too impatient to wait. English subtitle is now available.

While we are waiting for the English sub for Episode 3, here's the trailer for Episode 4 "Men" who is the guitar player from Room No. 404.

Translation

Men: Turn to any radio frequency and there is always a song about love or breaking up. Aren't you bored of these?
Terk's friend: You don't have to pretend to be indy and anti love song to be famous. The name is "Zean So Sad".
Girl: So you are "So Sick of Love Song".
He hates love songs but he is about to compose one.
Girl: Between your song, which is made by this [she points at her head], and my song, which is made by this [she points at her face], let's see which one people will like more.
Men: Are you ready?
Girl: I am.

PS. I'm not sure I could hear the name Terk's friend mentions correctly, but some synopsis I found says Men's rival is known as "Zean So Sad".

Episode 3 with English subtitle
Room 403 "View"

Note: This episode and its English subs are officially released on YouTube by GMM TV. Use YouTube subtitles/cc function on the lower right of the screen to enable the sub if it is available.

Synopsis
View ("Mek" Jirakit Thawornwong) from Room No. 403 is a young photographer who puts his black and white photos on Instagram, always with a witty caption of three words, which draws a number of followers, one of whom is a seemingly beautiful university girl who goes by the name "nat_me_now". View eventually asks "Nat" out, only to be stood up by her again and again, with various excuses. Frustrated, View begins to question the existence of "Nat" the Instagram girl, especially after he found a Facebook user "Neen" who posts exactly the same set of pictures as "Nat" but tells a different story of herself. The situation gets even weirder as View attempts to find out which of the two is the girl in the pictures. 

Meanwhile, Jaegun (Room 401) and Terk get emotional as Terk begins his campaign against Jaegun's cat-and-dog cartoon page. Camp (Room 406) is having some trouble with his parents who like to compare him to his more successful older brother. Baitoey (Room 408) is told by a fortune-teller that if she changes the "B" in her name to "J" she would have a better luck pursuing her love. Puen (Room 410), again seen with a bleeding nose, teases View for his relationship with "Nat" and suggests that she may not look like the person in the pictures.

10624980802159363182.jpg

eebroomalone015.jpg

Done watching Room401 until Room403! After hormones the series, I am finding other lakorn to watch and since I do not watch horror stories, so I go for room alone. So far, I like all the three stories 401-403. All the actor and actress are good looking. I feel that Jaegun and Terk look good together. I am also interested on the relationship between Tul and Cable. Nat seems like a playgirl with a lot of boyfriend. I guess Neen and Neen's mother is the same person who chat in fb with View?   :-?
I going to watch this series till the end! Hope for more great stories! :)>-

Just watched Ep 3 and I really find View good looking (Did I already said that on my previous post? :)) )
His episode was kinda disturbing for me. Like P' @bencanuck said, it was like the Oil episode in Hormones Season 2. Somewhat, I can feel View's frustrations. I've been in that situation before when I was trying to meet with someone whom I met through SMS. And I've been denied for how many times. I can totally see myself with View's character. The editing is still the same. Showing other ROOM characters randomly but there was one instance that the transition was decent. (It was a scene from Jaegun-Terk and then they put like a black screen transition going next to View's scene) I actually like that rather than automatically changing the scene without proper transition. 
So far, my favorite character is View. He seems to be the mature one and I disliked Jaegun. She's in university right? But she's so immature. I can't help myself compare her to other girls from Hormones who are still in their High School years but maturedly handled their special feelings towards male species. 
Episode 3 last scene was quite a blast for me. I like the tension they are building with Nat and View. So far so good with this series :)

I was kinda confused on how "Tul" will gonna handle his confused feeling for neptune and cable, I am not against to any of two but i was kinda excited on how the story will go through, Like in TerkJaeGun Loveteam.. I didn't expect that it would turn that way so easy. Well - I can sense there is a twist since we are not even in half way of the whole season.
But in episode 3, when watching tul talking to neptune.. The girl is brave and already learned her lesson. So how Tul handle that in future episodes? Any conclusions? idea?  

I will leave Tul photo here for visual 
e0spBq1.jpg

Archived