[Thailand Drama 2014-2016] Room Alone S1 & S2 ซีรีส์ของคนเหงาๆ

VarutK

I think Tul is firm. And by firm means that he will not be back with Neptune even if it turns out he is not really gay. The fact that he felt something wrong means that he knew that his relationship with Neptune will not prosper so why go back to the person if that means not growing and will eventually leads to a break up?
I'm more concern on how he will handle the pressure or his feelings with Cable since the latter is more physically present than Neptune. They will have more interactions than the girl. So it might lead to something more lovely or it might lead to realization that he only sees Cable as brother. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nicmartin

Because of the Hormones and Lovesick drought, I have decided to give this a try. 
I just finished episode 1 and will definitely watch the other episodes later. I was pleasantly surprised. 
The story's pretty tight and the actors are okay acting wise. They're also all good-looking; and I like that they're more mature looking? The actors in HTS and Lovesick just really look so young. 
The thing that just really takes getting used to is the quality of direction and filming. It does have a "digital show" feel. Hormones has always been like watching a movie from the beginning. 
PS: Terk has a weird elongated face but he's soooo good looking. I don't know how to explain it lol.

I had watched the episode 4 with english sub last night. So, View is the one who misunderstood and one-sided crush on nat.. Wonder will there be any more stories/chemistry between View and Nat is the later episodes. Cable said that girl is not his type. Then he might be gay. From the beginning, I feel that the guy Room 409 look handsome and cute.  

Episode 4 with English subtitles
Room 404 "Men"

Note: This episode and its English subs are officially released on YouTube by GMM TV. Use YouTube subtitles/cc function on the lower right of the screen to enable the sub if it is available.

Synopsis

Men ("Kikey" Pariyawit Suwittayawat) is a singer/composer/guitar player who runs "So Sick of Love Songs" channel on YouTube. As the name suggests, Men is particularly annoyed by love songs which he believes are overused. He soon finds a polar opposite of himself, Zeen, a girl who apparently only sings love songs. The two popular musicians begin their online rivalry, only to find themselves hired to co-perform in the same event.

Meanwhile, "Baitoey/Jaitoey" (Room 408) is convinced by a horoscope SMS that she must confess her love by today. View (Room 403) can't stop thinking about Nat, while his friend Puen (Room 410) continues to give him advices about love. The disgruntled Camp (Room 406) discovers something about his older brother.

ssssssr44.jpg
ssssssr45.jpg

weirdy said: I had watched the episode 4 with english sub last night. So, View is the one who misunderstood and one-sided crush on nat.. Wonder will there be any more stories/chemistry between View and Nat is the later episodes. Cable said that girl is not his type. Then he might be gay. From the beginning, I feel that the guy Room 409 look handsome and cute.  

After watching the latest episode about Camp and Tent, I'm amazed that this show is rated G/General Audiences. Those kinds of video games are for general audiences? The subject matter of Camp's story is for general audiences? #-o

I enjoyed the episode, but seriously: ratings fail. ;)

(Also: Please do not nickname your male child "Camp." Just... no.) :P

bencanuck said: After watching the latest episode about Camp and Tent, I'm amazed that this show is rated G/General Audiences. Those kinds of video games are for general audiences? The subject matter of Camp's story is for general audiences? #-o

I enjoyed the episode, but seriously: ratings fail. ;)

(Also: Please do not nickname your male child "Camp." Just... no.) :P

Episode 1 was my favorite so far - of course while overlooking the editing and the directing, I liked both Jaegun and Terk and to be honest the acting is way better than the rest of the cast (well, compared to the ones showed until now).  I think they did good job with the story for the first episode, especially since they didn't go towards making Min heartbroken or overly sad for being used by Jaegun and Terk. Even so I'm curious to find out why she is hiding the fact that she is actually pretty feminine, I mean it's obvious that Min is just pretending to be a tomboy so I'm looking forward to her episode.

I liked episode 3 as well, however I find View to be kinda shallow and to be honest having that girl lie to him was a better wrap up. View was so infatuated with her looks that at some point I begging to wonder why is this guy even acting pitiful about the fact that she is hiding away from him when he was just chasing her wrapping.

As for Camp, don't get me started cuz I'll just..... ARGHHHHHH!!!! ~X(

Guest JohnL1430294464

Finally the Episode 6 with Eng sub released.I really like this episode and find that Min is actually very cute hahahahah. I like Jaegun-Terk and Min-View so far, these 4 characters are my favorite now and I really hope that View will have closer relationship with Min and end up as a couple. Looking forward to see Snow and Earng episode, I really like these 2 people beside the 4 characters above.

Hello! I'm a complete newbie here.
I've watched Hormones and Lovesick and also observed the threads here in soompi. And for this series, I really want to share my opinions and views about it so I (finally) decided so sign up. 
I think the concept of this series is very simple but at the same time very fresh. I like how they present it not very movie-like (like Hormones) or indie-like (like Lovesick), it is just in the right balance. I also like the actors and actresses (and how most of them are guys). My favorite character until now is View. He is just sooo perfect :x. I'm not really into View-Min ship though. Not yet, at least. The reveal and transformation of Min's we got from episode 6 is just too fast-paced for me. 
Anddd for the character that I like the least is Camp. Hi acts are just so freaking frustrating I can't even :((
I'm really anticipating the upcoming episodes and stories, especially Earng's!

JohnL said: Finally the Episode 6 with Eng sub released.I really like this episode and find that Min is actually very cute hahahahah. I like Jaegun-Terk and Min-View so far, these 4 characters are my favorite now and I really hope that View will have closer relationship with Min and end up as a couple. Looking forward to see Snow and Earng episode, I really like these 2 people beside the 4 characters above.

h2j0404 said: Hello! I'm a complete newbie here.
I've watched Hormones and Lovesick and also observed the threads here in soompi. And for this series, I really want to share my opinions and views about it so I (finally) decided so sign up. 
I think the concept of this series is very simple but at the same time very fresh. I like how they present it not very movie-like (like Hormones) or indie-like (like Lovesick), it is just in the right balance. I also like the actors and actresses (and how most of them are guys). My favorite character until now is View. He is just sooo perfect :x. I'm not really into View-Min ship though. Not yet, at least. The reveal and transformation of Min's we got from episode 6 is just too fast-paced for me. 
Anddd for the character that I like the least is Camp. Hi acts are just so freaking frustrating I can't even :((
I'm really anticipating the upcoming episodes and stories, especially Earng's!

Archived