My crush has a gf but I think he might like me...?

Guest Nikki_Valentine

Guest kawi250r

Best thing you can do imo is try and bring some physical aspect in your relationship whether it be a hug, arm grasp, etc. See how he reacts

If you are really good at it why are you asking this question

maybe you should re-evaluate your talents

Agreed. You should never say you're really good at something especially spotting whether people like you. Because let's face it you're not him even if he says he loves you he could be lying. And don't assume things or jump into conclusions.

Lets just say he does like you, but ask yourself this - "Do I want to be in a relationship with someone who can at any given time be head over heels for someone else while he pretends he loves me and respects me for who I am?" IF your answer is yes, I suggest giving yourself a reality check and ask if you have any respect for yourself. Nobody in a relationship wants to be treated as a third wheeler by their partner.

Guest Starlitelet

First of all, you're only 13. I don't know how old he is, but you need to understand that guys are not very mature at that age. You need to be careful with who you are dealing with, and you don't want your emotions to be wind up all over the place.
Needless to say, if he truly likes you, he will not go back and forth. He will pick a person. You don't need to do much. It's up to him really. In fact, you shouldn't do anything but continue being friends with him (if it's not too hard). If he doesn't pick a person then you got your answer and he's just going to stay with his current gf or go back and forth.

Archived