[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

wheel

said: I m not sure how far BM will go along the storyline, there are two option she could choose: Option 1. - BM could be on on WW sides, and do something awful in order to protect her princess from getting hurt because she does not know WS is the princes. If she really did it, she will be regret for her whole life. Option 2. - BM will protect her princess till the end. SY can't get close to WS after knowing he is the prince because he is the husband to YW and that causes SY illness getting worst. BM will no longer hates WS, but she definitely wants WS to protect her and she is the one who tell WS everything about SY 's feeling in the past five years and what her princess to protect her loves. Do you think WS feels nothing after hearing it since he has the same feeling toward SY? I m sure he will run to her ......... However, the problem comes if YW knows about them....... I hope BM will choose option 2....

Guest IguanaSoap

“Shine or Go Crazy” Receives Highest Ratings yet during Oh Yeon Seo and Jang Hyuk’s Medicinal Herb Kiss

“Shine or Go Crazy” Receives Highest Ratings yet during Oh Yeon Seo and Jang Hyuk’s Medicinal Herb Kiss

The latest episode of MBC’s “Shine or Go Crazy” featured a medicinal herb kiss between Wang So (Jang Hyuk) and Shin Yool (Oh Yeon Seo).

Wang So encounters an assassin and is determined to capture him. While looking for Wang Wook (Lim Joo Hwan), Shin Yool coincidentally witnesses the fight between Wang So and the assassins. Upon seeing Shin Yool, Wang So grabs her hand and they run away together.

An attack against Shin Yool is inevitable; Wang So tries to save Shin Yool and both of them fall off a cliff and lose consciousness.

Shin Yool regains consciousness first and is moved to tears because of Wang So’s effort to protect her. Feeling deeply apologetic, she chews a medicinal herb (rhododendron leaves) and transfers it to Wang So’s mouth as he is still unconscious.

Apparently, the medicinal herb is a great cure for healthy people, but it can have poisonous effects on sick people. Unfortunately, Shin Yool is quite sick so she collapses next to Wang So after giving him the medicine.

Meanwhile, the medicinal herb kiss contributed to “Shine or Go Crazy” receiving 11 percent ratings, the highest for the drama so far.

(soompi)

OhYeonSeoJangHyukKiss

Guest chajoowon

LoveSG said:

chajoowon

said:

She doesnt have to like or pity WS and she can act like horrible mother in law to him but she is disrespecting, hurting Shin Yool by promising to hurt WS,break his legs so he cant get near SY.

Its cold, not the right kind of love to want to hurt the man your almost daugther loves enough to risk her life.

Guest dawnshine

@bestofthebest @cutestrobery : YW is an interesting character – it has a rich dimension of a typical villain (for now). The plot is beginning to reveal more of her ambitions and her smartness in order to take final control and power of the kingdom. The question is if she’s doing this for her family or solely for herself. There is a subtle difference. If she’s doing this for her family, there is a pitiful side of her; perhaps towards the end she’d realize it’s stupid for such a reason and realizing there’s better things in life than fighting for family name. But if she’s doing it for the latter, then it further shows how ambitious she is. I was surprised she’s so quick to be ready to ditch WW and inclining to support whoever she thinks has something to threaten WSR. After all WW is her full brother and has been close for many years. She doesn’t seem to allow any single chance of betrayal. I’m not sure if she’s had relationship with her shadow (WSR spy aka Red Assasin) as there’s a scene she wasn’t properly dressed in her bedroom talking to her shadow. I suppose shadow means wherever she is in whatever situation? LMAO

We need such rich villain characters to make the plot interesting tho. Lee Honey (LH) is very good in portraying YW so far. I have not been following all the casts in this drama (only watched FTLY and MHGAF), but I’ve read LH is very experienced in playing such role.

Back to the character of SY. Again, SY is also a more depth character. Like YW, she’s very smart and ambitious too. But so far the difference between SY and YW is SY seems to be more kind-hearted and she definitely genuinely loves WS (even she didn’t realize this until ep 7). SY is not just beautiful (well YW is known to be the no.1 beauty in Koryeo), but SY has her special charisma that draws people to liking her, see even if she’s in a man outfit, WS is so attracted to her. She observes and pays attention to people’s need, probably coming from a well-trained businesswoman background. OYS has done a great job in convincing most of us if not all about this, especially in ep 8. How could you not like this confident, charming & kind-hearted heroine? See even though she doesn’t know who is the 4th prince, when she heard about the unfortunate life of the 4th prince, she sincerely wished him well and have a happy marriage. Most importantly, from the beginning we see SY does genuinely care about WS and even if she knows she can’t be with him (thinking he has 2 wives already), she was willing to be by his side to help him and his family. Oh the contrary, YW is cold and although she also is a good observant and a successful businesswoman too, due to her impure motive (for wanting to gain power),  it is rather difficult for her to captivate likings. Basically YW cares only about herself (as of now).  I’m talking about the character.

I’m definitely drawn to SY. But it is definitely making the plot very exciting to show YW getting jealous and perhaps grabbing WS for whatever reason, either for power (so she could be the one and only Queen) or purely jealous as a woman seeing WS-SY loving each other. Hopefully YW will also come to realize that if WS doesn’t like her, there’s no point of battling. Love is not a battle. Who knows she might be in love with her shadow without realizing?

To sum up, all casts are doing great for their roles The coldness of LH gives me chill. I’m impressed with OYS for being able to making SY so alive. Sure SY and WS are likeable characters but the challenge is to make them as likeable as they should be without making viewers feel they are acting/faking, and make them like real ones in front of us. And of course JH is great being SoSo and WS – the different sides of him in front of different people. I certainly feel his loneliness as an abandoned prince and feel his happiness whenever he’s with Gaekbong.

SOGC certainly deserves more credits than it is receiving!

@libby5602,  I didn't think YW visit to SY was on a friendly level she was there to feel her out I see trouble coming SY way but on the other hand it could be good as we have both princes trying to protect her from they Uncle.. 
My question is do she knows he the prince or not.. Why do I have a feeling in this prince competition WS will fight in a mask.. 

When i first saw Lee Honey ( i forgot what drama) but she is stunning..her look reminds me as Korean Angelina Jolie 
She is indeed an overly cold woman and i expect her heart to melt because of WS. Maybe because she really falls in love with WS or she would be jealous because of the love btw WS and SY that she never can imagine to have in her life......I don't support her but for now, she is much more likable than the annoying brother of her
I will look forward to her battle with SY. Two smart women are always interesting to watch
This is the first time i love female disguising as a guy even if it's for a long time cos Gaebong-Soso relationship is so cute and romantic at the same time

LoveSG said:

wheel

said: I m not sure how far BM will go along the storyline, there are two option she could choose: Option 1. - BM could be on on WW sides, and do something awful in order to protect her princess from getting hurt because she does not know WS is the princes. If she really did it, she will be regret for her whole life. Option 2. - BM will protect her princess till the end. SY can't get close to WS after knowing he is the prince because he is the husband to YW and that causes SY illness getting worst. BM will no longer hates WS, but she definitely wants WS to protect her and she is the one who tell WS everything about SY 's feeling in the past five years and what her princess to protect her loves. Do you think WS feels nothing after hearing it since he has the same feeling toward SY? I m sure he will run to her ......... However, the problem comes if YW knows about them....... I hope BM will choose option 2....

Guest dawnshine

@haymochi: I have been indifferent about female characters disguising as guys. I don't mind if the plots needed it. But rarely I find female characters look as charming (and/or "handsome") when they are in the roles of disguising as guys. Gaekbong is an exception. I actually am enjoying tremendously OYS as Gaekbong - all the Gaekbong-SoSo interactions and scenes are so fun to watch. I keep repeating their scenes together. Sure it is not entirely novel to have a plot with a female lead disguising as guys, but Gaekbong here is very captivating and the plot is not overdoing it, rather it is the catalyst in developing the relationship between the two leads and also the shaping how the plot should progress. Love SY and Gaekbong!

Guest madaraa5

I think Gang-Myeong is not gonna find soso since he used fake name

And he's going to surprise WSY since they thought he'll be able to participate in the competition

Guest dawnshine

madaraa5 said: I think Gang-Myeong is not gonna find soso since he used fake name And he's going to surprise WSY since they thought he'll be able to participate in the competition