[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

SY suddenly wanting  to leave after being so determined to survive and stay by WS side is absurd.

Even when Jimong told her to leave, she begged to let her stay...
when YW asked her to leave, she found a way to be by his side.
She fought all her way every time  just like WS said that  she always crawl back into his arms no matter what.
The writer has to screw that up...
No way she would leave him for that long till WS became old.

THE WORST ENDING I HAVE EVER WATCHED.
I want my JH-OYS pairing back 
:((

Guest dawnshine

haymochi

said: SY suddenly wanting  to leave after being so determined to survive and stay by WS side is absurd.Even when Jimong told her to leave, she begged to let her stay...when YW asked her to leave, she found a way to be by his side.She fought all her way every time  just like WS said that  she always crawl back into his arms no matter what.The writer has to screw that up...No way she would leave him for that long till WS became old.

THE WORST ENDING I HAVE EVER WATCHED.I want my JH-OYS pairing back 

:(

(

Guest M Fritz

The ending doesn't make any sense...when SY left WS. I thought she wants to live so she can be with WS. She should have just died, that is more acceptable. But leaving WS wth! After enduring all the heartaches and pain you will just leave. The thing is they love to build a story but there is no consistency, both SY and SW character. WW, YW, and WS at least they have some closure. I also thought that I will see WS wearing the King's armor and kill WSR. Big sigh...the only consolation I got watching this drama is seeing JH again after FTLY......fair enough. Can't wait for his next drama.

and why in the previous previous episode they made Ji Mong bow to Shin Yool.. after listening and read her date of her birth and marriage...
Why he bow to her? Her status is definitely "something" higher than him ... There is something weird behind the production.. Looks like they got warns or something..  Aigoooo...
If PD nim.. release option ending later, I'm gonna forgive him..
There is BIG hole inside my heart after watch the last episode.. maybe I just miss the OTP, but too shocked and so depressed in the last 10 minutes ... I even can't cry.. >.< It's just pain.. to understand...

When they did marriage, Shin Yool touch Wang So sleep cheek, I thought something bad... Is she goona leave him.. Oh.. no.. Shin Yool still there... but when she back at Chunghae, and did long conversation with WS.. I thought.. ahhh maybe she will be back.. and then... arrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg... they give us hope and stole , give it again and stole , give it again and stole it forever to the afterlife..

Guest midsummerdreamlove

I just finished watching ending hmm... and after reading all your comment here i feel more disappointed  ~X(  and i agree with some of you saying that we dun care about SY be a queen or having a kids together or not but the fact that she's never back to Goryeo? Is she not miss her country?   :-w 
They said it's a fiction so why bother to follow the real history? 
~X(
They together afterlife *wth*?? seriously .

No matter how much we angry about the ending.. the story is already end.  :((
I enjoy every episode in the drama except the last one  [-O<

Guest gemini3105

I love Jang Hyuk-ssiHe's my idol in movies- Drama  and real lifeHe BEAUTIFUL and ethicsHe is a very talented actorTracking him through every story that he is the reincarnation of my hobbies ....It stimulated my curiosity through each his role .... it was interesting how ...In almost all of the drama that I own Jang Hyuk (13 Drama and 10 Movie) ... Only drama "Fated To Love You" is the most satisfying end."Shine or Go Crazy" let me down - short-term and sad about the end.... :(( :((

Guest leiko1234

valsava said: onnififi said: @valsava welcome back my dear chingu. Yes, you are right WS took a longer time to figure out Gaebong is a girl...maybe its bcos that our Gaebong is a bit tomboyish and I think he least expected that she is a girl.....Remember WS did suspected Gaebong might not be a boy then he even peep her during her shower to reconfirmed....btw chingu ar I also cannot understand our WS why he can't differentiate Gyeong big size and Gaebong..... let me refresh the scenes  :D 
***Edit : sorry all I'm not sure why I cannot post the gifs...

Guest leiko1234

I am really disappointed that she decided to leave .   I believe that it was not an easy decision. But if she entered the palace, she would have to deal with the wicked Queen. The Queen's had tried so many times to belittle her, ridicule her, and   made attempts on  her life.  If she had stayed by So-so's side, there would be a lot of conflicts with that possessive  women and  it will  become a burden for So-so.  I never liked that  power-hungry women. Her  affected way of talking  really turned me off.

Who are the three kids? Are they Soso's children?  Since the court astrologer  told the children:"This is the room for the King to rest."  I thought Wang -So was still alive.
The story leaves a hole in the viewer's heart.  One more drama that starts out interesting and promising, but fizzle out with a bad ending.  Is the last scene really supposed to be their meeting in the other world after they both died ?