[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

I like jang hyuk so much especially in his Salve hunters drama , so I am looking forward for this one though still I am not over him being paired with Jang Nara,, But wishing strongly this drama would have a better end than slave hunter ! 

Yes! Jang Hyuk's back! I absolutely loved Tree with Deep Roots! From the teasers, this drama looks good already! Here comes another drama my husband and I are going to watch together!

It seems like in my list of Korean actor lovers, Jang Hyuk's the only one doing dramas back to back! I'm glad he's keeping me company while I wait for other actors to appear in a new drama!

Edit

This will be my first time seeing Oh Yeon Seo act but as for the rest of the cast, I love it!

Guest chunnogirl33

Shine or Go Crazy - Ep 1 - Text preview

Translated by Gumi

A prophecy says Wang So (Jang Hyuk) has a cursed fate, and Wang Gun tries to protect him by expelling him to live in KeumKang Mountain. Years after, Wang Gun calls Wang So back to the palace, and at that site Wang Gun is attacked by assassins...

Meanwhile, Shin Yool (Oh Yeon Seo) who practically runs ChungHae Merchant Group, thanks to her brother Yang Kyu Dal (Heo Jeong Min), faces a situation where she is forced to marry General Kwak.

yaay..i totally can't wait to see OYS again.Jangyuk is always a charmer and i will eventually love him even with a moustacheThe 10 minute long trailer is out. Waiting for someone to upload it on youtube :D
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/soc/sketch/index.html?list_id=2455230

hoping for at least a decent rating premier

@estrellita1122i think i read that viki will be subbing this drama?

gooddrama  , dramabay, dramacool will def have thsi drama too

Shine or Go Crazy Part 1 OST 
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ailee (에일리) - 그대도 같은가요