[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest meltedd

That's a lovely ending! Why did they change it :(

So the filmed ending isn't even an open ending but outright as the afterlife? Let's just pretend it's year 3 then.

Guest dawnshine

meltedd said: That's a lovely ending! Why did they change it :(

So the filmed ending isn't even an open ending but outright as the afterlife? Let's just pretend it's year 3 then.

Guest ohyeonseo

dawnshine said: @ohyeonseo - Let me tag along too when you're going to meet Yeon-Seo. Tell her she has a new avid fan here who's fangirling her.  =))

Guest dawnshine

ohyeonseo

said: @dawnshine - Haha sure chingu!! If there was a fan meeting session i'd probably fly here faster than her hyungmin (WS)!!! Gaebong Ahh!!!  \:D/

:)

>-

Okay, after watching with subs, it's not as bad as I thought, but I'm still disappointed in the way that it ended.  If we're to listen to the words spoken by the astrologist, then it appears that SY and WS meet up again in the future. It ends with the two of them hugging (in the afterlife).  Apparently she went off to die and he died later (he did die in real life at an early age of 44).  However, I just wish this had been a completely fictional drama with no real historical people so that the ending could have been a great one for SY and WS.  So it appears that YW was the real light and not SY.  I don't know what to make of the storyline, although I loved the characters and the actors.

Guest dawnshine

lclarakl

said: Okay, after watching with subs, it's not as bad as I thought, but I'm still disappointed in the way that it ended.  If we're to listen to the words spoken by the astrologist, then it appears that SY and WS meet up again in the future. It ends with them two of them hugging (in the afterlife).  Apparently she went off to die and he died later (he did die in real life at an early age of 44).  However, I just wish this had been a completely fictional drama with no real historical people so that the ending could have been a great one for SY and WS.  So it appears that YW was the real light and not SY.  I don't know what to make of the storyline, although I loved the characters and the actors.

SY is the light. He changed WS fate completely and has been assisting and inspiring him to be the king he isThe pd has gone whacko...not just for not following the wrtiter script but for ruining the sweetness of the novel as well.I bet the fans of the novel are mad as well. He really has no respect.The novel does not distort the history. YW is still the queen but SY lives outside the palace doing her mission but still being WS's wife as well. 

Love the drama but omg the last episode I didn't like the ending one bit.  She is the light that should have stayed.  I would have been happy if they showed them 200 years later resurrected and being together.  Its like they went in that cold lake for nothing.  I wanted them to be together.

cutestrobery said: SY is the light. He changed WS fate completely and has been assisting and inspiring him to be the king he isThe pd has gone whacko...not just for not following the wrtiter script but for ruining the sweetness of the novel as well.I bet the fans of the novel are mad as well. He really has no respect.The novel does not distort the history. YW is still the queen but SY lives outside the palace doing her mission but still being WS's wife as well. 

Guest dawnshine

haymochi said: Nothing can be undone but can someone tell me why the pd decided to do this? I just want to cry right now. Well my dear OYS , you better be back with another drama soon to console this fangirl heart break

Guest The Hamzter

haymochi said: cutestrobery said: SY is the light. He changed WS fate completely and has been assisting and inspiring him to be the king he isThe pd has gone whacko...not just for not following the wrtiter script but for ruining the sweetness of the novel as well.I bet the fans of the novel are mad as well. He really has no respect.The novel does not distort the history. YW is still the queen but SY lives outside the palace doing her mission but still being WS's wife as well.