[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

joyblack4 said: I just want HW to be the one that is going to protect JI,I don't want Jt mother to get involve now until JI fully belong to HW.in ep22 HW discover something,mine guess is HS is no good,I also see the two brothers fighting,I  question HS taking over the company marrying a woman he does not love when he can be better off without having HB as wife.all though I don't know what they where saying but HS give me a bad signal he is no good to anyone.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JMY is slowly making JI hate him for what he has done. If she finds out that they had an argument right before she was hurt not to mention it was HB's kid that pushed her she will go off. Did JMY think he could hide that from her. She gave in to the divorce but finds out that her child who she tried to protect found out anyway and JMY never told her!

I just can't wait until she goes after those two!

Thanks @gene71632 for that translation.

I also hope that HB gets hers for messing with JI's life. What is the reason to get her job taken away? The woman is trying to live and you have her  husband why do that. This is over kill and all she will end up doing is racking up enough anguish and hardships for JI until she snaps and goes after her.

From the preview will she hide or destroy or just take JI's design off of JT's desk? She has JI's mother there to  clean thee apartment where she ruined her daughters marriage!!! But it looks like later JI's mother hears that she slept with the man maybe and broke up her marriage ( I hope so).

So did the daughter die? Sorry guys, I am watching this show for sure, it's just that, I would like to skip the bits of the daughters death. Just for my own sanity. So an update would be appreciated =D>

@zaabu, @valsava,
The daughter is not dead. She's in a vegetative state for now. 
@NewKDramaA, 
Let's not forget she also took her home too. She made JI move out of the apartment. 
@Ldy Gmerm,
I hope JI's mother did over hear that's its HB who JMY cheated with. The mother looks totally pissed at whatever she heard. 

Ldy Gmerm said: From the preview will she hide or destroy or just take JI's design off of JT's desk? She has JI's mother there to  clean thee apartment where she ruined her daughters marriage!!! But it looks like later JI's mother hears that she slept with the man maybe and broke up her marriage ( I hope so).

awsparkle said: @zaabu, @valsava,
The daughter is not dead. She's in a vegetative state for now. 
@NewKDramaA, 
Let's not forget she also took her home too. She made JI move out of the apartment. 
@Ldy Gmerm,
I hope JI's mother did over hear that's its HB who JMY cheated with. The mother looks totally pissed at whatever she heard. 

MY thought was the reason she was at the court was they did their divorce per HB helping the kid. She has moved out she signed the papers (met JMY who had the nerve to look at her concerned) and moved to her friends place. Now she has lost her job due to HB as well. I am not sure why HB feels the need to go this far. What in her twisted mind has her thinking that JI did something to her? Is it because JI was happy in her life and HB was not in hers? Was it just because JI married a man that looked like her lost love? For some reason I really think it is because HB was jealous of the fact that even though JI has no money she was happy with her husband and little family and HB is not. She married a man she is not in love with  missing a man that died. She has been trying for years to be accepted in a family that has only tolerated her. So to see JI who is happy and kind and nice (and yes, a lot naive ) treating her with kindness and friendship made this witch see her as mocking her pretending when JI is genuine (HB is just crazy as hell!) it is HB who is fake.

But all of this later will come back to her as well as hiding that her kid pushed JI's daughter causing her to be in a vegetative state. (let's hope she stays that way and wakes up completely at the end to tell what happen. NO DYING)

As for why JI never wanted to see the truth, it is because she trusted her husband and so cal friend way too much. She would never do that so could not see why they would. Of course had she realized the signs early I doubt it would have mattered. JMY still would have been having that affair choosing his job and money over his family and HB still would want a man that did not belong to her. Their selfish needs and desires out weighed the right and wrong of the situation. JL has nothing to stand on being too sweet and good and innocent of people. She is starting to get her hard lessons and this will shape her for the rest of the drama as her eyes are wide open and the blinders come off the more she learns about two people she thought she could trust.

SujathaS said: Ldy Gmerm said: From the preview will she hide or destroy or just take JI's design off of JT's desk? She has JI's mother there to  clean thee apartment where she ruined her daughters marriage!!! But it looks like later JI's mother hears that she slept with the man maybe and broke up her marriage ( I hope so).

well @ Ldy Gmerm ,that does not surprise me HB hating  JI for no reason,most people does that, they go after somebody who have done them no wrong,for JMY  to sleep with other man's wife whether they till love each other or not is a very big sin, what JMY has done if JS kill him he has the right to,because JMY fully disrespect JS for sleeping with HB without consideration that HB  has a husband,that is really a big insult to JS as a man also as a husband.why JS took it all in is dangerous maybe his reason is take be able take back the company which I don't see that happening, and his whatever reason is not only going to hurt HB but also  people who have done him no wrong will be included too,that is why I don't like him because he is not a sincere person but a user.

My hope this writer don't push JI and JT together were by HW look on in distant,and JI start pushing him away,I will end  watching this drama.this writer should wake and put HW in the front protecting JI now, for me to keep watching,I just can not bear to see JI and JT together that will kill my interest in this drama.

well @ Ldy Gmerm ,that does not surprise me HB hating  JI for no reason,most people does that, they go after somebody who have done them no wrong,for JMY  to sleep with other man's wife whether they till love each other or not is a very big sin, what JMY has done if JS kill him he has the right to,because JMY fully disrespect JS for sleeping with HB without consideration that HB  has a husband,that is really a big insult to JS as a man also as a husband.why JS took it all in is dangerous maybe his reason is take be able take back the company which I don't see that happening, and his whatever reason is not only going to hurt HB but also  people who have done him no wrong will be included too,that is why I don't like him because he is not a sincere person but a user.

My hope this writer don't push JI and JT together were by HW look on in distant,and JI start pushing him away,I will end  watching this drama.this writer should wake and put HW in the front protecting JI now, for me to keep watching,I just can not bear to see JI and JT together that will kill my interest in this drama.

Thank you for your insight. I totally agree. To endure this show, I would like JI to get together with HW and then fight. The story is already too contrived and depressing for us to endure another senseless pairing. That's why I have been hoping for one prediction to happen...that JI ends up being the lost daughter, which automatically disqualifies JT as a romantic interest. But the show is so radical that I would not be surprised if the path to power for JI means a loveless partnership with JT!

@Ldy Gmerm, you just expressed my thoughts very well. I wrote a post here earlier wondering what the source of vehemence towards JI is. I don't want to criticize the writing, but I feel we have not been given good insight into what drives HB's hate. In fact at one point it seems too extreme that I thought she is just a sociopath. In that case she does not need much of a reason to hate. Watching her character is quite jarring for me because she reminds me of the psychiatric patients I have encountered. But I hate to reduce a character to a mental label. I hope that we can begin to see some layers and complexity beyond the insanity...no person in their right mind would do what she and JMY are doing!

Now while I can sort of easily accept that HB is a loony character, I can't understand what HS is doing. The fact that he is willing to watch his wife destroy other people's families, including a child is just as bad as HB. Will he wake up when that sword finally turns in his direction? .I anticipate if the JI/HW pairing happens, HB will go postal and will probably attempt to hurt HW and JI.

Finally caught up folks. Let's see if we can last as long as this show will

joyblack4 said: well @ Ldy Gmerm ,that does not surprise me HB hating  JI for no reason,most people does that, they go after somebody who have done them no wrong,for JMY  to sleep with other man's wife whether they till love each other or not is a very big sin, what JMY has done if JS kill him he has the right to,because JMY fully disrespect JS for sleeping with HB without consideration that HB  has a husband,that is really a big insult to JS as a man also as a husband.why JS took it all in is dangerous maybe his reason is take be able take back the company which I don't see that happening, and his whatever reason is not only going to hurt HB but also  people who have done him no wrong will be included too,that is why I don't like him because he is not a sincere person but a user.

@NewKDreamaA said
JT/JI? Lord I hope not! You are right about HS. He is a user and he knows exactly what has happened, including the severe injury caused by the step-daughter. I imagine when HW finds this out (he's been pretty silent on everything else because his brother begged him), this will definitely be the straw to sever that brother relationship. And yes, JT/JI would kill my interest too.

exactly,JT/JI pairing is no no for me,but if the writer now put HW in the front protecting JI that will make HB go mad crazy and the drama will have more intersting plot as the crazy woman will totally turn evil,and JMY wouldn't be able to close his mouth as he see a very handsome guy like HW falling for his ex.if JT  comes in to help HW as he seem to like him that will be welcome but pairing  JT and JI will turn off the light in the drama if the writer go crazy to do that.

Archived