[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Guest evori

@seirranime 

BZH does not seem to care now but boy does he care later! LOL. In the book, BZH went to go seek out Qian Gu and caught her kissing this other guy who is suppose to look very similar to BZH and he totally freak out. Qian Gu and BZH's reaction to it was priceless!  BZH runs off, and Qian Gu being Qian Gu follows after her shifu feeling guilty of what she's done even though she had already broken off ties with BZH before this. BZH freaks out and slaps Qian Gu, but Qian Gu held onto his robe. Then he turns around...and forcefully KISS her.  Yep, there you have BZH's angst jealousy. lol. He then gets scare of what he has done and flee, but before that Qian Gu saw his scars from the water of emotions?(Not sure which water) and proves his feelings for her!  If they added this part into the drama fan girls out there will all probably die due to BZH's hotness(although I don't approve of the slap, but hey its call jealous+aggression+possessiveness)

Edited by evori

Lol, all you crazy fangirlings. Remind me again, is this like 4 episodes per week or what? I haven't seen epi 7, so does it come with epi 8 too?

In the books, Ni Man Tian is a villainous character (and she hates HQG right from the beginning, she's not even friends with her!), so I'm not sure what this drama is gonna do with her story. I thought there were some talk about merging Zi Xuan with NMT for the drama? But now it doesn't seem like it. Not sure how I feel about initial friends becoming worst enemies because that would really suck, and knowing what NMT has in store for HQG in the books (and her ultimate fate).... I wished they didn't make them friends in the first place. :(

Gah! So gut wrenching already thinking about it.

• Like 2

Lol, all you crazy fangirlings. Remind me again, is this like 4 episodes per week or what? I haven't seen epi 7, so does it come with epi 8 too?

In the books, Ni Man Tian is a villainous character (and she hates HQG right from the beginning, she's not even friends with her!), so I'm not sure what this drama is gonna do with her story. I thought there were some talk about merging Zi Xuan with NMT for the drama? But now it doesn't seem like it. Not sure how I feel about initial friends becoming worst enemies because that would really suck, and knowing what NMT has in store for HQG in the books (and her ultimate fate).... I wished they didn't make them friends in the first place. :(

Gah! So gut wrenching already thinking about it.

When I watch it in Hunan TV it has 2 episodes for both Tuesdays and Wednesdays so 4 episodes a week. The numbering of episode is not continuous. Like on its first week last Tuesday, it is Episode 1 (1 hour) and 2 (40 mins.) and last Wednesday it's Episode 3 (1 hour) and 4 (40 mins). Then this week it's episode 1 & 2 and 3 & 4 again. Im also confused about this. I think the number of episodes depends on the number of cut time. The videos Viki use to sub has more episodes for week because each episode is 45mins. only.

• Like 2

I'm late ^^;; I didn't watch yet and I really want to watch it but didn't have a time to start yet =.=;; was coming so late yesteday

Still I would see it probably today or tomorrow. Oh we are already in page 4 and more members keep post yay!!! Lovely fangirls :wub::wub::wub: we are and let's keep this tread to become more popular :) and share our love to everyone ^^

20150617054247255.png

Ma Ke is also really good looking too . Qian Bo in the serie :)

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 1

So I watched episode 5! I know that there are difference in the episode content depending on which version were looking at but I'm judging everything I write from what's being subbed at VIKI. Episode 5 for me starts off with the new Immortal sect initiates getting a sort of welcome/introduction of the three leaders. Finally we get to meet the emperor son (MXC), who is actually a decent character. He doesn't show off his status like NMT and it's heartwarming to see HQG bond with him through their lack of abilities to fly a sword LOL!

T5LVV95.jpg

Qk0cFCc.jpgC9mqRS8.jpg3ka1Y81.jpgPjk3qIx.pngT6Bj2GO.png4Np3cuO.png

9vSCUlv.pngWIZKW2s.pngtmp9OLh.jpgBMbSr3i.pngRZYlvni.pngD0BeOIx.png7N2NkpH.pngt6Imtbt.pngXj3xckO.pngWrPS3yl.jpgDbOhKiw.jpgMEb98gc.jpg

I initially thought BZH was so harsh for making her chop those wood with her own hands.

OTQwyBM.png

NwGIe3C.pngAUJ7hvl.jpgWBfXxtL.jpgkLCfhxn.jpgmMMIxsB.jpgRst0VKy.png

The I saw him looking at her do it and then giving a fraction of a smile when she achieved chopping one! I'm going to interpret that smile as being happy and proud that she was able to achieve chopping the wood with her own hands.

K2C6tDV.jpgDcXzM3B.png41WGJ6w.pngjBnFeP7.pngxPogJEG.pngQJOKo9o.pngaVTQYRx.pngrvN8BbU.pngKytoEKq.pngoHWeyq6.pngsT85coT.pngfdQGUwg.pngL1QrrjF.pngCPVI9Rl.png

I was so actually annoyed at QS who just was cockblocking him every time he wanted to help her. I get it that she's worried he may make it worse for HGQ and may also get himself in trouble by interfering, however, when a mates in need you don't stand there and see them get unfairly punished but stand up for them!

Cockblocking #1

Bjxqq3Q.jpgUAmQWge.jpglpbYI7T.png44QFcqc.jpgzUcuSFA.jpgy5l3Su0.jpgOJKafQu.jpgKuEDNPQ.jpg

Cockblocking #2

UUvkvfw.jpgXogBscL.png

Cockblocking #3, though this time he pushed through her (thank god!) !

jnzgJWV.pngXq9w15x.pngjpOrJyo.pngpIMm9Z5.png2facXdW.pngyO8w2RO.pngav3JQka.png2ijSDex.png

I really don't like this guy! If he turns out to be evil, I wouldn't be surprise!

4OnbkXe.pngE5JvHOX.pngDma3rKw.pngLfSjz45.pngv6mQxoo.pngSZAyimA.png

I felt so bad for HGQ going through that punishment, however I LOVED how HGQ couldn't look at her getting punished. You can see him looking downwards because I think his ashamed that he didn't stand up for her and really could not look at her in pain

6x6xAfP.jpglg9wLNW.pngI2vHFSm.pnguY63qZ9.pngjnSx9Fg.png

0OhxA3L.pngvPc5xqy.jpguHZhUBg.png1yuOD4j.pngSPmwCTV.png5CHqAew.pngTEdgIFk.pngQOexULk.pngiouk5VC.pngm76LZF7.pngCvVUYmH.pngNyONAsg.pngzDdXh8S.pngbXkIye4.png

anWGcoV.pngrvSxySo.pngNEtA9ta.pngSCgiZpU.pngjEDYEr9.png05G2f3A.pngyb8nuX5.pngAXyt3jY.pnglH2Mq79.pnggxUMXDT.png

ly724sL.png

I loved how he came to her cell and gave her medicine and also warned her to tell the truth because he can't protect her if she doesn't tell the truth.

vvzjiUQ.jpgVjyXxwH.jpgiLed4t1.jpgw9CYlff.jpgYWU6wvj.png8oai9Bd.pngrHPpUld.pngdKMDwoJ.pngG6mCg7G.pngyF0aazs.png0anIpy6.png3RowZ1y.png1M9RDsX.png4aTY2La.pngiHUR3dH.png

I already knew that she was the leader of the Mount Zu sect so that wasn't really a surprise. It'll be interesting to see how HGQ becomes BZH apprentice, and how HGQ good natured heart will crack that cold exterior of BZH!

Edited by xXMzSmilesXx
  • Like 2

Guest evori

I hope that BZH starts protecting Qian Gu more though, and not choose his career over her. Unlike SQM who will give up everything he have to protect Qian Gu or like DongFang who died to save her, BZH was too selfish to choose whether he wants world peace more or Qian Gu more which led to him being sooo indecisive until the very last moment. But I do like how BZH does everything in the dark, such as in protecting Qian Gu and loving her secretly(because he's too scare to admit it). Also in ep 6, we see how uptight BZH is about 'right is right and wrong is wrong' but then in the book after Qian Gu forces him to kill her he says, 

“How can you be so cruel? Make me kill you personally, then leave me all alone.What do you want? You only need to say it. No matter right or wrong, I will also give you. I’ll give you love. I’ll give you myself. What does the destruction of the six realms has anything to do with us? What does whether these people are alive or dead has anything to do with us? I will take you away, we can go anywhere, you can do as you please. Just do not leave me ……” 

BZH really does loses it when it comes to love lol. 

Edited by evori

@seirranime 

Hidden Content

dear we call in thailand drama lakorn ''SLAP and KISS'' forcelly LOL if you want some Slap and Kiss serie, I would recommend you later also :wub:

anyway when Qian Gu kiss other guy I know Zi Hua was extremely jealous and did kiss her and like you said if it's happen in the drama OMG hm I CAN'T breath for sure. Imagine the scene same from the book will make fangirls crazy :)

The things is probably something happen with Zi Xun and Zi Hua. Sure we know already she in love with him. But Zi Hua did he have some feeling for her? He prefer to choose to become immortal and a leader of Chang Liu because he want it or because he was running from something? He already know one his brother ''immortal'' was in love with Zi Xun so he won't become the center.

I finish episode 7 and 8 finally :) and did everyone know Hua Qian Gu have two different opening that they change after ep 25 appr...so I think she will Qian Gu will change appr...episode 25 hm..

Also in the book we suppose to have a lot ''hot'' scene between Qian Gu and Zi Hua...dunno if they will add in the serie. I know Wallace a kiss isn't nothing for acting and Li Ying also. They are really professional actors ^^ so maybe hehe we will see some.

Qian Gu suppose to be in some prison for 16 years...hm..Zi Hua..are you idiot to let your true love suffert like that hm...

anyway one a part i like it 

wallace4

wallace5

qianbo

154357wallace6.png

wallace7

This part when Meng Xuan Lang said he love Qian Gu and Qian Gu also have a same feeling like him...Zi Hua expression is the best LOL

and Zi Hua was only captivate by the sentence'' Qian Gu have also the feeling'' and ask Xuan Lang LOL that was so funny and priceless 

I do also love when Qian Bo take so care Qian Gu ...so lovely!!! :w00t:

omg this serie I would buy when the dvd coming out... I love all forbidden love between god and goddess or dragon and human or well any gods story ^^

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 3

Guest evori

@miaka fy LOL. Not a big fan of possessive guys especially in Thai lakorn..they're too much lol... But yes, if you can withstand Thai dramas then you can withstand BZH lol. Right now BZH doesn't seem to love Qian Gu yet but he does show interest in her considering she will be his downfall so he will want to background check everything on her. Also I thought that the part with Lang ge ge's identity revealed was quite funny, but I hope that nothing bad happens to him and that he won't be gone from Chang lui for a long time. Also @maika fy do you know why Qian Gu was imprison for 16 years?? I think through out the whole book, she gets imprison 2 time by Chang lui..

Edited by evori

Guest evori

@livEvil I totally agree with you on the Ni Man Tian situation! I hated her character so much in the book because she was such an evil character, but why do they have to make her and Qian Gu friends in the beginning of the drama?! I hate friend turn nemeses situation because that just makes everything way worse than it needs to be. Also now Qian Gu will always have this sort of connection and soft spot for her! ARGG. OH WELLS...

BTW one of the new disciple, the guy who fought against Qing Shui do you guys find him suspicious? He seems evil..and maybe a pervert too..:crazy: I'm so conscious of him right now...

@livEvil I totally agree with you on the Ni Man Tian situation! I hated her character so much in the book because she was such an evil character, but why do they have to make her and Qian Gu friends in the beginning of the drama?! I hate friend turn nemeses situation because that just makes everything way worse than it needs to be. Also now Qian Gu will always have this sort of connection and soft spot for her! ARGG. OH WELLS...

BTW one of the new disciple, the guy who fought against Qing Shui do you guys find him suspicious? He seems evil..and maybe a pervert too..:crazy: I'm so conscious of him right now...

This disciple is the masked man fighting BZH at the YiXiuGe. I believe is sent by YiXiuJun to spy on HQG, or the people from the QiSha Sect. Whom I also believe is one of the 5 fairies that went missing/supposedly dead. Don't remember having this character in the books though.

• Like 2

@evori I do like some lakorn and yes ''Slap and Kiss'' in a lakorn is normal ^^;; they really intense most at time loll (currently watch few lakorns also specially mafia 3 with Ken ) So I was waiting something like ''Rang Pratana'' or anyway I did mostly watch all lakorn already I think so please Zi Hua can you make some effort for some hotty kiss!! :wub::wub::phew::w00t:

SPOILERS ALERT  need highlight it 

She was in prison because she give her blood to Zi Hua and because she stole a holy item to help Zi Hua. She break the prison..isn't because Tang Bao die because Zi Hua..so she become beserk..hm i read that somewhere...and was breaking all relationship with him and want him suffert forever. I HATE NI MAN TIAN from the begining so that meant from the teaser! =.=;;

@livEvil omg need hightlight I thought is Dong Fang the mask guy ...or you talking about the guy who fight with Zi Hua and run away after?

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 1

@miaka fy Slap and Kiss lakorn are my favourites LOL. I really do recommend watching them, especially since the p'ek (lead guy) are so possessive about the n'ek (leading lady)! It gets so darn good though the older lakorns have rape in it so.... yeah that's pretty much what I hated about lakorns before but oh well the girl forgives the guy at the end anyways....

@evori I can see why you would compare BZH to a p'ek in a thai drama but I don't think his a as "bad" as p'eks can be LOL. Unless he gets super possessive and decides to take HQG on another island and imprison her there because he misunderstood her and was jealous of her interacting with other guys. 

• Like 1

@miaka_fy urm... are we allowed spoilers? Can we say DF is xxx? I was talking about the masked guy who fought BZH and ran after, and BZH was thinking about him, saying he gave him a familiar feeling. :P

• Like 1

@miaka_fy urm... are we allowed spoilers? Can we say DF is xxx? I was talking about the masked guy who fought BZH and ran after, and BZH was thinking about him, saying he gave him a familiar feeling. :P

If it's the guy the BZH fought after QG left in episode 7 then that is the lord of decay who is the little boy told BZH that he was going to kill him after his father died in the past 

• Like 1

@xXMzSmilesXx Oh I didn't know you also like lakorn :) I was just start few year before because I didn't like it when I was child. Too much melodrama LOL. Sure the old lakorn are really good and do have a lot ''rape'' scene =.=;; the girl always I meant always pardon the guy =.=;; (ex: Sawan Biang (Anne and Ken), Jam Leuy Ruk (with Aum and Aff), the new finish airing Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart 2015 (Kwan and Tui) it's really disturbing with all scene hm...)) Anyway did you start the new James and Yaya lakorn? the remake one...it's kinda cute :wub: but Yaya is for Nadech forever. If Zi Hua do something like a hotty kiss like a lakorn that sure will be lovely. I hope they won't make a melodrama ending like HK TVB serie exemple ''Dragon Love'', ''Where the legend begin'', ''Thief of Honor'', ''The legend of Master Chai'' and more series =.= I will cry all my heart again :tears: still I just want to see Zi Hua real feeling like @evori said...if he told tell the sentence that will be so angst and beautifully ''breaking hearts''

@livEvil hm I thought everyone know already because the teaser let's see a lot spoilers so about DF ...well nevermind ^^;; We already know so much what happen for ZI Hua and Qian Gu in the novel but we will keep watch because it's Hua Qian Gu serie and LOL we are so much fangirls :wub:

@carmolita dear yes he is :) now we should see his story and who he is...hmm

@xXMzSmilesXx Oh I didn't know you also like lakorn :) I was just start few year before because I didn't like it when I was child. Too much melodrama LOL. Sure the old lakorn are really good and do have a lot ''rape'' scene =.=;; the girl always I meant always pardon the guy =.=;; (ex: Sawan Biang (Anne and Ken), Jam Leuy Ruk (with Aum and Aff), the new finish airing Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawart 2015 (Kwan and Tui) it's really disturbing with all scene hm...)) Anyway did you start the new James and Yaya lakorn? the remake one...it's kinda cute :wub: but Yaya is for Nadech forever. If Zi Hua do something like a hotty kiss like a lakorn that sure will be lovely. I hope they won't make a melodrama ending like HK TVB serie exemple ''Dragon Love'', ''Where the legend begin'', ''Thief of Honor'', ''The legend of Master Chai'' and more series =.= I will cry all my heart again :tears: still I just want to see Zi Hua real feeling like

Oh no! I totally forgot about JamesJi and Yaya's new lakorn together! I'll definitely need to check that out.

Before I get into trouble about going off topic. I watched episode 6 and you know the necklace that MXC gave to HQG. Isn't that one of the 10 deity devices?

• Like 1

@xXMzSmilesXx LOL nannn we are COMPARE about Hua Qian Gu and lakorn ^^ so are we still off topic? Yes, like i said before when I was trying to translate with my poor chinese LOL anyway, it's really one the holy items from all holy items that MXC give to Qian Gu. If I compare Zi Hua to one a p'nek lakorn who I should choose it hm cold and icy doesn't care about her but did protect her...hm...Wanida? Prajak? LOL 

ps: you should watch James X Yaya new serie it's really funny dunno if I like this better than Janie x Ken version

well here some funny video from backstage of our beautiful Hua Qian Gu :) the song isn't wallace who sing because it's seem really familiar...isn't from swordman ?EDIT: I found it it's from Perfect Couple with Tang Yan...that why was so familiar :wub:

credit Brojet Pros channel youtube

credit yamyy68 channel youtube 

game version and a lot spoiler ....credit :.Minh Minh channel 

CREDIT green moon channel youtube a lot spoiler again from the game version warning REALLY A BIG SPOILERS be careful (I hope they take this version for the drama)

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 1