[Chinese Variety Show 2014-2015] Family Go! 明星家族的2天1夜 S2 (Chinese 2 Days 1 Night S2)

sugarplum892

89ec102a9179f34c99f2969d01ad05915a986bbe

Details:Chinese title: 明星家族的2天1夜 Míng Xīng Jiā Zú De 2 Tiān 1 Yè
English title: 2 Days & 1 Night (2nd Season)
Genre: VarietyProduction Company: Sichuan TelevisionOfficial Broadcast Date: October 27, 2013 (1st Season), September 14, 2014 (2nd Season)Broadcast Days: Sundays
MCs:Bu Xueliang
Zhou Weitong
Du Haitao
Lee Mayfair
MassonBái Jǔ Gāng
Ahn Jae-Hyeon

Show Concept:
The cast members have made various trips throughout Sichuan's major landmarks and complete for transportation, food, services, sleeping location, etc.

Preview:

Guests:
September 14, 2014 - Han Geng 韩庚September 21, 2014 - NoneSeptember 28, 2014 - Bosco Wong 黄宗泽October 5, 2014 - Bosco Wong 黄宗泽October 12, 2014 - Mike D.Angelo ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษOctober 19, 2014 - Mike D.Angelo ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ
October 26, 2014 - Cyndi Wang
November 2, 2014 - Cyndi Wang

Additional Links:
Family Go! 明星家族的2天1夜 Official YouTube Channel
Family Go! 明星家族的2天1夜 Raw Episodes Online Streaming

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the variety show/guests is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

i've been waiting for thissssssssssssssssssssss thank you dear @sugarplum892 
i thought anjaehyun is a guest too.. i dont know that he's the one of the permanent MC. i think i found hangeng episode on youtube (but im not sure its subbed or not, i forgot already) and i found raw mike episode (which i really2 want to watch) but... i dont understand chinese :(( :(( :(
i just know that they have female in the cast.. that's new.. (compare to the korean version)

yoyo_icecube said: i've been waiting for thissssssssssssssssssssss thank you dear @sugarplum892 
i thought anjaehyun is a guest too.. i dont know that he's the one of the permanent MC. i think i found hangeng episode on youtube (but im not sure its subbed or not, i forgot already) and i found raw mike episode (which i really2 want to watch) but... i dont understand chinese :(( :(( :(
i just know that they have female in the cast.. that's new.. (compare to the korean version) You're welcome @yoyo_icecube :)  I saw your post asking if there was one :D
I was surprised to find out that he was a permanent MC too!  Must be tough for him to travel back and forth from Korea to China weekly to film this.

yoyo_icecube said: sugarplum892 said: You're welcome @yoyo_icecube :)  I saw your post asking if there was one :D
I was surprised to find out that he was a permanent MC too!  Must be tough for him to travel back and forth from Korea to China weekly to film this. yeah... i haven't watch it, im curious how he communicate with the casts during his stay in china, through manager?.. but my sister said (she speak chinese) anjaehyun was really2 funny in the mike episode. 
i have a question, mike guesting for how many episode?  I believe there is a translator translating for them through the black ear piece that all of the MCs are wearing in the first few episodes
To be honest, I am not sure since I don't see a preview of next week's episode anywhere yet

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kitkatz23

@sugarplum892: Apart from the ear piece which translates, it seems the korean PD speaks decent chinese. Also, Li Fei-Er (Monica Li) chinese MC speaks decent korean -- probably why Ahn Jae Hyun always interacts with her. Jae Hyun also looks at his korean friend MC a lot for clarification when he participates on the show (who knows some chinese).

From what I've seen of the show, there seems to be a lot Koreans amongst the production crew & also people competing in challenges. 

kitkatz23 said: @sugarplum892: Apart from the ear piece which translates, it seems the korean PD speaks decent chinese. Also, Li Fei-Er (Monica Li) chinese MC speaks decent korean -- probably why Ahn Jae Hyun always interacts with her. Jae Hyun also looks at his korean friend MC a lot for clarification when he participates on the show (who knows some chinese).

From what I've seen of the show, there seems to be a lot Koreans amongst the production crew & also people competing in challenges.  Ah I see! No wonder, I always see them together haha

Archived