♡ BinMin ♡ Hyun Bin ♡ Han Ji Min ♡

Admin

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest musiquejunkie

I am so happy I found this thread! I love both Han Ji Min & Hyun Bin as actors. But once I found out that they were going to be in a drama together I was overjoyed. I hope we get to see more chemistry and BTS in future episodes of Hyde, Jekyll and Me.

I love how the production team is listening to our whining and uploading photos of the two together!! Articles of the pictures say those are off-camera moments and someone from the production team said the two actors are in sync and take care of each other on set. Aww. Articles also commented how similar the two are posing, like decals. LOL

The naver article has over 1000 comments and the top comments are about how handsome/pretty they are and how good they look together. Several comments tell them to date/marry, and a few comments suspect they're already dating. Haha

That's what I also thought those pictures are off camera moments, it's Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min :)

I just immediately decided to ship them during King Wrath's time, since I love them individually. When they got offered to do a drama and after seeing their behind the scenes together, I became hooked and shipped them so hard lol

Aside from BTS, my shipping heart skip a beat everytime they look at each other, their gazes are so deep*looks of people inlove, if it's just acting then they are definitely good actors cuz it feels so real haha

eyC9hH.jpg
AHHHH. OMGOSH. MY COUPLE IS COMING TRUE. YOU GUYS, HYUNBIN DOESN'T GIVE THAT SOFT TENDER GAZE TO JUST ANYONE. And look at HJM. Because she's gazing at him with happiness and soft look too, HB can't help but reciprocate the feeling. I will go down with this ship to the last moment. No one can stop me! Muaha. I raise you my ship and gladly will wait until it sets into the horizon. (Blah. I'm so cheesy :P

Guest ranimah

I ship HJM with PYC but now I think I will ship HJM with HB and I will call them Dimples Couple because both of them have dimples....so sweet and captivating.   :x :bz :-bd

Archived