[Chinese Variety Show 2014-2015] Run, Brother! 奔跑吧兄弟

sugarplum892

%E5%A5%94%E8%B7%91%E5%90%A7%E5%85%84%E5%

Details:Chinese title: 奔跑吧兄弟 Bēnpǎo ba xiōngdì
English title: Run, Brother!
Genre: VarietyProduction Company: Zhejiang Satellite TV & SBSOfficial Broadcast Date: October 10, 2014Broadcast Days: FridaysRelated Show: Running Man 런닝맨
Hosts:Deng Chao 邓超 (35)

Deng+Chao+Detective+Dee+Mystery+Phantom+
Name: Deng Chao (邓超)Profession: Actor and singerBirth Date: February 8, 1979Birthplace: Nanchang, Jiangxi, ChinaYears Active: 2000 - Present Spouse: Betty Sun Li (The Legend of Zhen HuanThe Legend of Miyue 羋月傳)Nickname(s): Superman Captain, Director Deng

Angelababy 楊穎 (25)

18769_1.jpg
Name: Angelababy (楊穎)Profession: Model, actress, and singerBirth Date: February 28, 1989Birthplace: ShanghaiYears Active: 2007 - Present S/O: Huang Xiao MingNickname(s): Baby, Screaming GoddessCast Relationship: Friday Couple with Ryan Zheng

Wang Bao Qiang 王寶強 (30)

%E4%BD%A0%E6%9C%89%E6%B2%92%E6%9C%89%E7%
Name: Wang Bao Qiang (王寶強)Profession: Actor, SingerBirth Date: May 29, 1984Birthplace: Nanhe, ChinaYears Active: 2000 - Present Nickname(s): ShaoLin Bao Qiang, BaoBao (Baby)Cast Relationship: Bao-Lan Brothers with Wong Cho Lam

Michael Chen He 陳赫 (29)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaNMRdcIeUFANw3itj7eJ
Name: Michael Chen He (陳赫)Profession: ActorBirth Date: November 9, 1985Birthplace: Changle, ChinaYears Active: 2000 - Present Spouse: Layla Xu
Nickname(s): Teacher Céng

Jerry Li Chen 李晨 (35)

3562277032.jpg
Name: Jerry Li Chen (李晨)Profession: ActorBirth Date: November 24, 1978Birthplace: Beijing, ChinaYears Active: 1997 - Present Nickname(s): Big Black Cow

Ryan Zheng Kai 鄭愷 (28)

20130802094652-249472609.jpg
Name: Ryan Zheng Kai (鄭愷)Profession: ActorBirth Date: April 17, 1986Birthplace: Shanghai, ChinaYears Active: 2007 - Present Nickname(s): Farting King, Romantic PrinceCast Relationship: Friday Couple with Angelababy 

Wong Cho Lam 王祖藍 (34)

p.jpg
Name: Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍)Profession: Actor, SingerBirth Date: January 9, 1980Birthplace: Hong KongYears Active: 1999 - Present S/O: Leanne Li 李亞男 (No Good Either Way 衝呀!瘦薪兵團A Great Way to Care II 仁心解碼IIBrother’s Keeper 巨輪Ruse of Engagement 叛逃Black Heart White Soul 忠奸人Come On, Cousin 老表,你好Hea!)Nickname(s): Variety Weirdo, Xiao Lan LanCast Relationship: Bao-Lan Brothers with Wang Bao Qiang

Kenny Lin Gen Xin 林更新 (26) (epi 3 - 5)

Geng-Xin-Lin-5113db0c56063-3360.jpg&widt
Name: Kenny Lin Gen Xin (林更新)Profession: ActorBirth Date: February 13, 1988Birthplace: Shenyang Liaoning province, ChinaYears Active: 2009 - PresentEpisodes: 3 - 5

Show Concept:
The hosts and guests complete missions in a landmark to win the race.
Raw Preview:

Korean RM Team Messages:

Translations in spoilerCredit: sugarplum892

Yoo Jae Suk: Hello, this is Yoo Jae Suk.  We are here to announce some wonderful news.  We heard that China is going to start filming Running Man, congrats!  Even though Korea already has Running Man, we really hope that the Chinese cast will work harder and be able to film a more interesting version of Running Man.  We will continue to run fast!  We hope the Chinese cast will also run as fast and bring lots of entertainment to everyone!  Once again, we sincerely congratulate China!
Kim Jong Kook: Hello everybody, I'm Kim Jong Kook.  I heard that China is starting to film Running Man.  Congrats to you guys!  (I) Really hope that it'll become a successful variety show.  If there is a chance, I would like to participate in the Chinese version of Running Man.  The talented Korean filming teams and Chinese actors have gathered to film this together.  I hope this will be welcomed by China (?).  This version of Running Man filmed by Zhejiang Satellite TV will definitely be the best Running Man.  Really looking forward to this awesome show!  Fighting!
Lee Gwang Soo: Hello everybody, I'm Lee Gwang Soo.  The reason I am here today is to congratulate Zhejiang Satellite TV for the start of filming Running Man.  Hope everyone will still continue to watch/support the Korean version of Running Man at SBS and give love and support to Zhejiang Satellite TV's Running Man.  
Song Ji Hyo:  Hello everybody, I'm Song Ji Hyo.  Our Running Man is starting a Chinese version in China.  Congrats!  I heard that Running Man is very welcomed in China, I hope that the Chinese version is able to beat our popularity and become the most popular variety show.  I also heard that it will be broadcasted in October, hope everyone is looking forward to it!  October, October, must look forward to it!  Thank you, thank you.
Gary: Hello everybody, I'm Kang Gary.  I heard that Zhejiang Satellite TV is starting to film a Chinese version of Running Man.  Hope everyone will look forward to it and watch it.  I am very curious to how the teams/couples will be paired up.  If there is a chance, I really hope to participate and go together with Song Ji Hyo to compete with them.  Fighting!  Be careful of injuries.  Please give lots of love to the show!  Thank you.
HaHa: Hi everyone, I'm Haha, the one who runs the hardest in Running Man.  China is finally filming a Chinese version of Running Man with Zhejiang Satellite TV after receiving lots of love of the show.  Everyone must watch it and give it lots of love.  We will do our best after receiving so much love in Korea so please continue to give us attention and affection.  Zhejiang Satellite TV's Running Man, fighting!  SBS's Running Man, fighting!
Ji Suk Jin: Hello everyone, I'm Running Man's Big Nose Hyung, Ji Suk Jin.  I heard that Zhejiang Satellite TV is starting to film a Chinese version of Running Man, hope it will become the most successful variety show.  I am also looking forward to it!  Chinese version of Running Man, race start!
Yoo Jae Suk: Hello everybody!  We sincerely congratulate Zhejiang Satellite TV for their start of filming of Running Man!  We hope the show will be very interesting and will be able to receive everyone's love!  Kim Jong Kook: We hope the well known station of Zhejiang Satellite TV's broadcast of "Run, Brother!" will be successful!  The Chinese title of Bēn Pǎo Ba Xiōng Dì (奔跑吧兄弟) means Running Man.Ji Suk Jin: Shall we all say it together? 1, 2, 3...All: Bēn Pǎo Ba Xiōng Dì! (奔跑吧兄弟!)

Guests:
Episode 1 (10/10/14): Mǎ Sū, Dòu Xiāo, & Kim Jong KookEpisode 2 (10/17/14): Gülnezer BextiyarTina TangEvonne Sie (Hold住姐), & Zhāng LánXīnEpisode 3 (10/24/14): Wang Likun, Chen Jun-jieh, & Ou Di (Chen Jun-jieh) (Temporary MC: Kenny Lin Gen Xin)
Episode 4 (10/31/14): Wang Likun, Chen Jun-jieh, & Ou Di (Chen Jun-jieh) (Temporary MC: Kenny Lin Gen Xin)Episode 5 (11/7/14): Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Kim Jong Kook, Gary, HaHa, Song JiHyo, & Lee Gwangsoo (Temporary MC: Kenny Lin Gen Xin)
Episode 6 & 7 (11/14 & 21/14): Cannon Wu, & Eleven (Péng Yìyì)
Episode 8 (11/28/14): Mǎ Sū, Hú Qiáo Huá, Yú Zhèn, & Grady Gua (Guān Zhé)
Episode 9 (12/5/14): Lynn Huang, Chén Líng, & Evonne Sie (Hold住姐)
Episode 10 (12/12/14): Justin Yuan, Zhāng Xīn Yì, & Guō Jīng Fēi
Episode 11 (12/19/14): JJ Lin & GuiGui
Episode 12 (12/26/14): Blackie Chen, Sūn Yáng, & Zanilia ZhaoEpisode 13 (1/2/15): No Guests
Episode 14 (1/9/15): Cannon Wu, Tony Chen, & Bai Baihe
Episode 15 (1/16/15): No Guests
Special Episode (1/23/15): Cannon Wu, Tony Chen, JJ Lin, Show Lo, Cyndi Wang, G-Dragon
Additional Links:
Run, Brother! 奔跑吧兄弟 Official Website
Run, Brother! 奔跑吧兄弟 Full Raw Episodes
Run, Brother! 奔跑吧兄弟 Official Weibo Page

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the variety show/guest is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

im curious.... i want to watch but don't know where n i dont even understand chinese... but i dont think we have any subbing team doing this show. 
ps: is there thread for 2 days 1 night china version? mike is guesting in that show, hope his fans will sub the show. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest koreanfan4ever

hello everyone i found a website that sub this show
please thank  and support them
this is the English sub for the first ep

http://subsbychrissy.blogspot.com/2014/10/141010-run-brother-running-man-chinese.html

say thanks to them

Subs By Chrissy

Guest winaitip

wish I can understand chinese as much as korean, the show really fun. Sometime I feel like it more than korean version nowaday.
and Angelabay why she so lovely.
So far, episode where the guy coupled with girl is the most fun. Maybe EP2 or EP3. after that It mostly feel like watch the K version. lol

class="headline" id="yui_3_9_1_1_1415901930609_938" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"22 stitches for Li Chen after facing Jong-kook22 stitches for Li Chen after facing Jong-kook

13 Nov – Chinese actor Li Chen (also known as Jerrry Lee) recently revealed why he was absent during the last few minutes of the special Korea vs China "Running Man" broadcast, and said that he had to be sent to the hospital after a fight with muscle man, Kim Jong-kook.

According to Hebei News, the actor, who was nowhere to be seen in the broadcast after his name tag was torn by the Korean singer, revealed that he had to be hospitalised, and received suture treatment due to an accident.

Reportedly, the actor fell during the brawl with Kim, and wounded his forehead. Li needed 22 stitches to close the cut and can also be seen with a bandage across his brow in a group photo later on.

Turning to his micro blog recently, Li Chen revealed, "The programme's aim is to entertain and spread happiness through the collaboration, so some parts had to be left out."

However, Li Chen assured that he is fine and thanked everybody for their concern and support.

Source

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived