Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

qwenli

2 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

for me, the news about he got the 1st lead is not about "finally he got the girl" but more to "finally his efforts n talent got recognize

I think there're some misunderstandings... for me lead role is not just showing successful pairing with girl, but new emotional spectrum for acting. In my opinion new role requires another level/type of acting. I mean in case with Ko Jungwon or Yoo JinO love stories KKP has showed 'paintful' love with impossible happy end. Whether you want it or not, but your feelings are limited. Because of that actor has a set of certain feelings, right? However, because of leading position there will be another kind of love. With another troubles. With another set of feelings. In my previous post I forgot to mention that. I'm glad that KKP won't repeat his own acting but try smth new in telling love story. It's not just about the girl...

Of course, lead role = to be recognized. I thought it's like that for everyone, no?  :) Everytime when an actor receive lead role it means that he's good enough for it and ready to take huge responsobility. Exept strange cases with idols or popular faces it works like that. I thought it's too obvious to mention it~~~ But because I didn't mention it clearly... well, it doesn't mean I don't appreciate KKP's efforts^^

about CT

Spoiler

3 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

anyone watch ep12 and can read what was written at the paper stuck at the typewriter at the moment shinyul died?

I'm going to watch it tonight... I think I'll be able to read if those words are clearly enough.

If you find the answer earlier please let me know! I don't want to miss it... 

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ayotaesan im not saying he got the girl is wrong, I just stated my opinion, another than the girl =).

Then I hope, his character is not the lead character that i hate the most..--omg pray hard not-- T_T. 

Im lazy to check 1 by 1 in the CT dcgall,I think someone maybe already post the excerpt what was written at the paper.

20 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

no manners, man handle woman

Oh yeaaah~~ I'm 100% totally agree with you. 

I saw translate for Chae Soobin's latest interview. She mentioned 'quarrel romance' w/ KKP... IDK is it correct translate or not, but I'm afraid now lol 

Well, I saw screencaps w/ best netizen comments about KKP's first lead role on dc gallery, but I haven't saved it... sad. Instead I want to share another netizen comments under X Sports News article

1. [+83, -2] I'm supporting him!!

2. [+76, -3] Ko Kyung Pyo fighting!!!!!!

3. [+73, -2] Oh! I'm waiting for actor Ko

4. [+70, 0] An actor who shows a new look for every work

5. [+57, -1] U've come so far with your real acting. Go straight on the highway ahead. Now the company needs to support an actor properly 

6. [+28, 0] KKP finally is leading actor, My sincerely confratulations~~~!!!! 

7. [+22, 0] I'm supporting/cheering new KKP's role 

8. [+12, 0] I like him since 'Reply'... Congratulations!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Just to share something about this Vietnamese news~!!!

Kyung Pyo will visit Ho Chi Minh City on 7June, news released about his arrival time will be in the afternoon & leave later for night flight. It is a short visit to meet fans / press conference to promote CT on TVBlue Channel~! 

I am currently working here in HCM & now searching around for more info about this event!!! Looks like it is a short notice event!!! Hopefully I can catch a glimpse of him here!!! Please~~

http://www.yan.vn/go-kyung-pyo-sang-viet-nam-vao-ngay-76-130232.html

On 6/5/2017 at 1:02 AM, GeneChu said:

Just to share something about this Vietnamese news~!!!

Kyung Pyo will visit Ho Chi Minh City on 7June, news released about his arrival time will be in the afternoon & leave later for night flight. It is a short visit to meet fans / press conference to promote CT on TVBlue Channel~! 

I am currently working here in HCM & now searching around for more info about this event!!! Looks like it is a short notice event!!! Hopefully I can catch a glimpse of him here!!! Please~~

http://www.yan.vn/go-kyung-pyo-sang-viet-nam-vao-ngay-76-130232.html

awww hope you can meet him n take some pictures...if possible to talk with him too...ekekeke

18 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

awww hope you can meet him n take some pictures...if possible to talk with him too...ekekeke

I will go airport to welcome him with Vietnamese fans...

For the launching event...I am still trying~~ T T since it is only for internal, celebrities & press. 

5 hours ago, GeneChu said:

I will go airport to welcome him with Vietnamese fans...

For the launching event...I am still trying~~ T T since it is only for internal, celebrities & press. 

did you manage to catch him?...ekekeke

Kyung Pyo in Vietnamese news~~

I have not seen him in casual clothes for a long time.... maybe that's why he looks younger for me today? But I'm glad that he isn't too tired because of flight

DBs6leHXUAErkKY.jpg

Spoiler

DBtFuDHW0AEXIJP.jpgDBtFuDhXcAEONNa.jpgDBtFuDmXgAEeZi6.jpgDBtFuE9XsAAZnPH.jpg

cr. dc

Today's KKP IG Update

after that he attended Chicago Typewriter & tvBlue Channel Press-Conference in Vietnam. His agency tried to stream it, but connection failed few times. When PD start to answer questions stream ended

+caps

Spoiler

DBtpwmxXgAAenrI.jpgDBtpwmvXUAAILsb.jpgDBtpwmyWsAA_bYI.jpg

DBtpwugXcAANrDh.jpg

cr. dc kkp

10 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

did you manage to catch him?...ekekeke

I passed him my gift in airport!!!

He was too close to me~! Just at the side. Manage to talk to him & he did a finger cross & shake hand with me & then I got selfie with him at launching event~!! Keke~!! So lucky~

HCM Airport welcome~ 

Archived