rOqtb17.jpgjW7lriB.jpg

62Iovms.jpg4OezU1C.jpg

EaW4rTZ.jpgKTljdzS.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

R1R6fGS.jpgNNPeVnV.jpg54Yd00a.jpg0UVN4Kr.jpg

P6bb5A1.jpgUavB3GN.jpg

K6UUxKY.jpg

Poster and teaser making of

Wow! The posters are stunning!!! They are making me more excited about the drama!! 

:blush:

January 25, 2018

Medical thriller 'Cross' crosses between good and evil, legal and illegal

By Woo Jae-yeon

SEOUL, Jan. 25 (Yonhap) -- A young boy is determined to become a doctor. His ulterior motive is, however, chilling. For him, it is not about healing people but killing someone. This shocking and controversial story will be featured in the new TV series "Cross" on cable network tvN.

"It was very interesting to read (in the script) about... a doctor, supposed to save lives, being in the position of easily destroying them," the producer Shin Yong-hui told reporters during a media briefing in Seoul on Thursday.

"Having said that, the story is more about the relationship between the protagonist and people around him who have a positive influence over him and slowly change him than about the sensational subjects of revenge or illegal organ transplantation."

Actor Go Kyung-pyo (L) poses with actor Cho Jae-hyun for photos at a press briefing for the new TV series "Cross" on tvN in Seoul on Jan. 25, 2018. (Yonhap)

Actor Go Kyung-pyo (L) poses with actor Cho Jae-hyun for photos at a press briefing for the new TV series "Cross" on tvN in Seoul on Jan. 25, 2018. (Yonhap)

The story revolves around the doctor Kang In-kyu, played by Go Kyung-pyo, who sets his mind to becoming a doctor to avenge the murder of his father and the death of his sister.

After an accident, he acquires sudden savant syndrome, which gives him extraordinary visual capabilities. He excels in medical school and studies hard to find a way not only to heal patients but also to secretly and "legally" kill them.

One day, he applies for a job at the prison where his father's killer is locked up. Go gets an inch nearer to his dream of taking vengeance on the killer, a chilling mission he has dreamed of for 15 years.

Veteran actor Cho Jae-hyun plays the role of exemplary doctor Koh Jung-hun, director at an organ transplant center. Once close to Kang, Koh is forced to square off with Kang, who shuts himself off and sets out to take revenge.

A poster for "Cross" provided by tvN (Yonhap)

A poster for "Cross" provided by tvN (Yonhap)

As organ transplantation is a fresh subject on South Korean TV, the producer said the team has listened to quite a few medical professionals to depict more realistic stories.

"Social awareness about organ donation, especially cornea donation, is still very poor. I myself signed up for cornea donation five years ago," said the actor Cho. "I hope our drama serves as a chance to call more attention to the subject."

The drama also features the story of an organ transplant coordinator, a very rare profession in the country. Actress Jeon So-min plays the character Koh Ji-in, daughter of Koh. Unfamiliar with the job herself, Jeon said she studied the profession by looking up stories about a real-life coordinator.

"The main character chooses to fulfill his duty of saving lives in the end. It touched my heart," the producer said.

The drama is set to premiere at 9:30 p.m. on Monday.

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

Jun So Min And Go Kyung Pyo Share How They Act When Drunk

--omitted unrelated--

The MCs then turned to Go Kyung Pyo, asking what he is like when he’s drunk. Jo Jae Hyuncommented, “You do have a habit, right?,” while Jun So Min chimed in, “You seemed to become cute.”

Go Kyung Pyo replied, “When I was younger, I was also aggressive. However, these days, I’ve become a child from some point on.” The actor clarified that it wasn’t just that he starts to act cute when he’s drunk, but he really acts just like a baby. Upon hearing this, Super Junior’s Kim Heechul joked, “Completely like a baby? Looks like we have to buy diapers beforehand. It’s possible he won’t be able to go to the bathroom.”

Source (1)

source https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/01/jun-min-go-kyung-pyo-share-act-drunk/

hehehehehehehe.....cuteeeeeeee

[SPOILERS] CROSS (PILOT) + RATING

Naver - Tv Report: "It will slowly break down" 'Cross' Ko Gyun Pyo, taking revenge on Heo Sung Tae x Cho Jae Hyun

1. [+649, -40] Ko Gyun Pyo is good at acting!! He became a doctor to revenge his father but I hope he becomes a good doctor

2. [+541, -29] It's so fun, Ko Gyun Pyo is good at acting and so is Cho Jae Hyun

3. [+508, -25] The tension makes it seem like I'm watching a movie

4. [+424, -13] Seriously...Cho Jae Hyun...is still good ㅡㅡ

5. [+403, -50] I was worried about Ko Gyun Pyo and Jeon So Min but after watching the first episode those thoughts have disappeared. In a long time, I will be watching a proper medical drama

6. [+191, -12] It's fun!!! I will be looking forward to it

7. [+164, -7] It's Jung Ho Young (The actor's character in 'Tunnel')...He is a killer again, I will get scared now by only looking at Heo Sung Tae's face ㄷㄷㄷ

8. [+116, -4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ At this rate, actor Heo Sung Tae is the actor specialized in killing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His acting is so good, I get terrified every time I see him

9. [+107, -11] I couldn't breath at Ko Gyun Pyo and Heo Sung Tae's scene, their eyes acting is the best

10. [+98, -7] I will enjoy watching it~~^

Naver - sports chosun: "He will be in pain forever"...'Cross' Ko Gyun Pyo, Take revenge on Heo Sung Tae

1. [+234, -8] Ko Gyun Pyo will save that grandfather's daughter, right? Why did you end it when it got more fun ㅠㅠ

2. [+221, -9] The development is really fast~~ The manger found out really fast ㅎㅎ I get scared every time I see Kim Hyung Beom!! I'm totally looking forward to next week

3. [+118, -9] It ended along time ago why is the article out late ㅜㅜ It's so fun

4. [+82, -2] Why is Naver publishing Cross articles this late?

5. [+57, -3] the immersion is gooood~^^

6. [+51, -0] Today's accident scene was the worst, other than that It was more daebak than yesterday

7. [+54, -5] I hope the grandfather's family survives. I'm curious about the doctor who did a background check on Ko Gyun Pyo

8. [+49, -0] Why are Cross articles are missing from Naver main page

9. [+51, -5] Ko Gyun Pyo is so good at acting ㅜㅜ

source http://netizendrama.blogspot.my/2018/02/spoilers-cross-pilot-rating.html

im a happy fangirl!!....finally.....i saw comment that praises GKP acting

[SPOILERS!!!!][Monday-Tuesday Drama Roundup] Radio Romance, Cross

https://ddoboja.blogspot.my/2018/01/spoilersmonday-tuesday-drama-roundup.html

Spoiler

qPK7DpJ6FlMNGvpx35fnT1qOiNlufWbwV39JwD6HvoRulSHZ17P50QtIuCLQwAaGDyQ2C6qRD4D4Cy0YS0Mq8ke8zAyrj9zahZ-TGuqrovhnk9oa6FndVnWwOfbnmzUlVH7fxNZX0qATn1VkxNgDMcdNLcN7sdOLIQceCpY=s0-d
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-01-30%2Bat%2B8.54.57%2BPM.png

1. [+248, -6] Go Kyung Pyo's eyesight at the end was crazy ㄷㄷㄷㄷ If they keep doing it like this, it's going to be hella good

2. [+231, -8] Go Kyung Pyo's going to save that grandpa's daughter, right? Why did it have to end when it was getting hella good ㅠㅠ 

3. [+218, -9] The plot development is really fast~~ who knew he was going to become section chief ㅎㅎ Everytime Heo Sung Tae comes out, it's scary!! Really looking forward to next week

4. [+187, -9] The episode ended so long ago, why are you releasing the articles so late ㅜㅜ it's so good 

omooo...GKP is #30.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

South Korean National Curling Team Shares Which Celebrities They’d Like To Meet

Kim Sun Young said, “I like watching TV. I relieve stress by seeking out variety shows and dramas. I tell my teammates about dramas I like to watch. I like the actor Go Kyung Pyo.”

oyeahh~~~~ =)))

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/01/south-korean-national-curling-team-shares-celebrities-theyd-like-meet-including-wanna-one-exo/

Archived