Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

qwenli

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, ayotaesan said:

Kyung Pyo in Vietnamese news~~

I have not seen him in casual clothes for a long time.... maybe that's why he looks younger for me today? But I'm glad that he isn't too tired because of flight

DBs6leHXUAErkKY.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

DBtFuDHW0AEXIJP.jpgDBtFuDhXcAEONNa.jpgDBtFuDmXgAEeZi6.jpgDBtFuE9XsAAZnPH.jpg

cr. dc

Ahaha~ I was the 1 appeared at 2:19, passed my gift to him~! Only see my back, good! Haha

trans

DByZV4QXcAAZcvT.jpg

And... in the end... 

Go Kyung Pyo responds humorously to media comments about him possibly gaining weight

Recently, actor Go Kyung Pyo was captured attending a press event, sporting a new hairstyle than from his recently ended drama 'Chicago Typewriter' and smiling brightly. 

Then, on June 8, he took to his Instagram to share the photos the press took of him from the event. He wrote, "I am happy but that doesn't mean I gained weight... That's not what that means, right? Friends who believe I am happy."

The press articles seem to have titled Go Kyung Pyo's photos, "Go Kyung Pyo, who looks happy again," referring to the phrase "happy" as "looking chubby". The actor's comment on his SNS post suggests that after seeing the photos online, some of his acquaintances shared the photos with him, wondering if he'd gained weight after his drama!

Take a look at Go Kyung Pyo's sad, but hilarious, Instagram post below! It's not so much that he's gained weight... maybe it's the hair?

cr. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/go-kyung-pyo-responds-humorously-to-media-comments-about-him-possibly-gaining-weight

On 11.06.2017 at 0:48 PM, kentangbakar said:

maxmovie such a tease!! Hehehehehe...im waiting for 7yrs night for a year already~~~

it was funny happy bday message~~ 

By the way... KKP took 1st place in wikitree TOP10 celebreties who succeeded in losing weight.

1. Ko Kyung Pyo

Ko Kyung Pyo's diet before-after photo is famous in online-community. When one user saw it he said, 'Diet transition made him happier'. Ko kyung Pyo's Instagram post 'Left side looks way happier than the right one... you know what I mean? But I'm still on diet' also became hot topic. 

Spoiler

He was on the diet because of drama.

2. Secret's Jun Hyo Seong
3. Lee Jae Eun (actress)
4. Shim jin hwa (comedian)

5. Noh Yoo Min (singer)
6. jo hye sung (actress)
7. Jihyo (twice)
8. Nara (Hello Venus)
9. Jung So Min (Actress)
10. Lee Soo kyung (actress)

cr. http://www.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=304653

Finally! Production is started!

Today Sports Donga announced that 'Strongest Deliveryman' filming will start June, 17. And first broadcast by KBS2 will be in July, 28.

Fighting, guys! 

DCVOgMvXcAEa76b.jpg
there are netizen comments 

Spoiler

DCVpY3fVYAgvbZW.jpgDCVpZk2XsAEVHMg.jpg

17 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

do you know anything about movie 7yrs night?....when i search #고경표  at instagram...i saw this...i will put it in spoiler. Do you know what is it about?

Oh I saw it too... But didn't understand well. For me it looks like a description... Caption says that 7yrs night is a third Jong Yoojung's book and the movie based on this story is scheduled for release in 2017. And because this account is about food, they ask 'how about '7 yrs night' meal in 6/17 on 11/20 at KBS1 Channel'. This part I didn't understand... will they try food which viewers would see in movie? Or will they do some review program before release? Or I was wrong with understanding 'meal' part? IDK... 

I might be wrong, of course... But I think they just use 7 yrs night theme for their food program... I hope someone will say the right thing about this if I'm wrong

KKP sent a coffee truck to his R88 mother (actress Kim Sun Young). She's filming in MBC 'Lookout' now. Her agency uploaded this photo 

G_NrvYbrcJ4.jpg

jhtSUDj-Yi8.jpg

Both banners says
''Son Sunwoo supports mother's detective career! Kim Sun Young fighting! 'Lookout' fighting!' 

Jellyfish caption says:
 '#myson #songram #sunwoo shots coffee to #Sunyoungmother working place.
"Son Sunwoo supports mother's detective career" 
#Reply1988 #motherandson #thebestchemistry is keep on living
Actor #KoKyungPyo thanks for #surprisegift for actress #KimSunYoung's #drama #Lookout' 

(trans cr.  @KoKyungPyo_Intl)

Archived