Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

qwenli

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

'7 Nights Night' Tang Jun Sang → Kyung Pyo Kang, 100% Synchro rate cast

(translation via google translate)

The film, <Seven Years Night> (supervisor Cho Chang-min), unveiled Steel, which compares the appearance of 'Seowon' seven years ago and after.

'7 Nights Night' Tang Jun Sang → Kyung Pyo Kang, 100% Synchro rate cast
Photo = CJ Entertainment

<Seven-Year's Night> is the truth of seven years ago of the man Choi Hyun-soo (Ryu Seung-ryong), who lost everything due to accidental murder of a moment, It is a movie that depicts a story. The film "The 7th Night" starring Chung Chang-min and Korean actresses, starring Jeong Yoo-jung, the best-selling novelist in the film industry, He released the Steel, which compares the appearance of Choi Seo-won, who became a multiple victim, seven years ago and after.

After that day, when Choi Hyun-su, the most beloved father in the world, became a murderer, his actor, Tang Jun-sang, who acted as a child of Choi Seo-won, who faced the cruel revenge of 'Oh Young Jee' It is hard. Not only did they capture their gaze at once with their remarkable resemblance of appearance and eyes, but also their love for their father was transformed into resentment and resentment. In particular, he has completed the details of the film by reducing his weight to 16 kilograms, as well as scarring on his forehead, to express the difficult times he has been sending since the incident seven years ago. On the other hand, Chu Chang-min, who said that he decided to cast the film by seeing a picture of Kyeong-pyo who cut his head short, said, "The two actors who play the role of 'Seowon' The image I imagined was just as good as it was, "he said. In addition, the author Jung Yoo Jung wrote, "In the early and middle of the movie, I could not breathe easily because of suspense and tension, and I felt relieved by Seowon in the second half of the film. I want to talk to my head, "he said, pouring praise on two vows. Therefore, Kyeong-pyo Koh said, "When I saw him, he felt like he was alike. I feel like I have a good connection with the eyes and emotions of Tang Jun-sang, "and" I want to say that I was really good at Tang Jun-sang. " <Seven-Year's Night> is being screened today (28th) and is being screened at national theaters. 

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RX5MSREWY

Fan art

ปรับคาแรคเตอร์แบบสั่งได้จริงๆ กลับไปเป็นเด็กได้เก่งมาก #고경표 #7년의밤 #kokyungpyo #7yearsofnight #kopular #fanart #karnbua

DZt-zSFU0AAYIMX.jpg

Story-telling poster โปสเตอร์ที่บอกเล่าเรื่องราวของตัวละครจาก 7 Years of Night เข้าฉายที่เกาหลี 28 มีนาคมนี้  #고경표 #7yearsofnight #kokyungpyo #gokyungpyo #โกคยองพโย #7년의밤

DYx0sGKVwAAJc_D.jpg

New Poster revealed on the 3rd day of movie release

201804030801779383_5ac2b826861b1.jpg

(translation of article is via google translate)

The special poster of the movie 'Seven Years Night (Chu Changmin director)' was released. 

'Seven Years Night' is a story of seven years ago the story of the man Choi Hyun-soo (Ryu Seung-ryong), who lost everything in a moment of accidental murder, It's a movie. The unspecified special poster released on the third day collects stories about Choi Hyun-soo, the man who became a murderer by the wrong choice of a moment in the movie, and the son Seowon who changed his life because of his father for the first time since that night seven years ago. have. 

In the poster 'Seven years ago that night, I became the son of a murderer', as if to represent the inner circle of the vow, makes the breasts of the person who implicitly embody the fate of the rich. Seowon has a complicated look on his father, who is a prisoner of death, and Hyun suffers crying as if he has a sense of guilt and sadness toward his son. 

Ryu Seung-ryong said, "When I first met Choi Kyung-pyo, my son Choi Seo-won, who was a high school student, his feelings jumped with each other when I first encountered him." Ko Kyung-pyo said, "I took a picture of Ryu Seung-ryong at home and practiced every day. "I feel like the real Seowon has faced Hyun-su." He foreshadows a deep melody of his characters and a deep resonance that he created. In addition, Chu Changmin said, "In the scene where they cut short hair and face each other,

Park Jung Sun reporter park.jungsun@joins.com

• 3 weeks later...

The day is coming

The day when GKP will announce his enlist date.

Go Kyung Pyo Announces Military Enlistment Date

Go Kyung Pyo is enlisting in the military.

On April 20, his agency CLN Company released an official statement to announce that the actor will enlist as an active duty soldier on May 21.

Go Kyung Pyo commented, “I will fulfill my duty as a Korean man and complete my mandatory military service with diligence and courage. It may be considered a long time to some and a short time to others, but I will try my best to grow as a person. Thank you.”

The agency further revealed that the actor is planning to enlist quietly without any formal farewell events.

We wish Go Kyung Pyo a safe service!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/19/go-kyung-pyo-announces-military-enlistment-date/

2 years without GKP drama/movie update.

How to cope with it, everyone??

Wishing him all the best, take care of your health and stay safe. 

Will be waiting for his comeback....with six packs!. AHA! =)

• 1 month later...
  • Guest changed the title to Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

Archived