Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표

qwenli

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chicago Typewriter art

DDY0C5sVoAAW7BY.jpg

cr.   @popimitaya 

Watch two new teasers for Go Kyung Pyo and Chae Soo Bin's upcoming drama 'Best Delivery Man'!

Upcoming KBS2 Fri-Sat drama 'Best Delivery Man' has released two new teasers starring the leads Go Kyung Pyo and Chae Soo Bin!

The drama tells the story of today's youths working hard as delivery men/women, as they fight over delivery territories, romance, and their place in society. In the first of the new teasers, Go Kyung Pyo goes to drastic lengths to retrieve the plates and bowls belonging to the restaurant from a difficult customer, ultimately succeeding and protecting his right hand. In the second, "lovely version" teaser, Go Kyung Pyo earns Chae Soo Bin's heart after bringing back the plates and bowls clean.

You can catch 'Best Delivery Man' beginning this coming August 4 at 11 PM KST!
Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all, 

Can anybody change the forum topic from Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표 *The funny actor* | Current Drama: Chicago Typewriter to Go Kyung Pyo/Ko Kyung Pyo 고경표 *The funny actor* | Current Drama: Strongest Deliveryman please.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Go Kyung-pyo considers revenge and healing in tvN medical drama Cross: God’s Gift

Go Kyung-pyo sure is on a hot streak—he’s been working nonstop going from Jealousy Incarnate to Chicago Typewriter to Strongest Deliveryman—and he doesn’t look ready to let up anytime soon: He’s currently in talks to join a new tvN drama titled Cross: God’s Gift, alongside veteran actor Jo Jae-hyun(Solomon’s Perjury). Both actors have been offered the two main leading roles, and are said to be considering positively.

Cross: God’s Gift is a medical drama, though it doesn’t sound like your standard procedural type of medical show: It centers around a man who learns medicine out of a desire for revenge, but in the process learns what healing is all about. That main character is Kang In-kyu, the character offered to Go Kyung-pyo, whose father was brutally murdered 13 years ago, spurring In-kyu to go into medicine to learn to save lives—and also how to kill.

In the process, In-kyu ended up at the top of his class all throughout medical school and passed his doctor’s licensing exams with a perfect score, the first in ten years to do so. His learning was enhanced by a side effect of an accident he suffered 13 years prior, where injury to the right brain enabled greater capability of the left brain, in effect causing savant syndrome.

In-kyu is now a first-year resident working in the organ transplant department of the hospital, of which Jo Jae-hyun’s character, Jo Jung-hoon, is chief. Jo Jung-hoon is a world-renowned expert in liver transplants who has published numerous articles in international medical journals and has an impressive 97 percent surgery success rate. He’s described as a strictly principled man who keeps his distance from personal greed. Okay, so that makes me think he’s not the enemy… Given that Cross is emphasizing In-kyu’s growth and discovery of the true meaning of medicine, perhaps the enemy himself won’t figure as large as a mentor-type figure. (Although you have to admit, Jo Jae-hyun makes a pretty badass villain.)

Cross: God’s Gift is being planned for a broadcast in the first half of 2018 on tvN.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/go-kyung-pyo-considers-revenge-and-healing-in-tvn-medical-drama-cross-gods-gift/

he is tvN son? Hehehehe.

Go Kyung Pyo Opens Up About Depression And Panic Attacks

When it comes to actor Go Kyung Pyo, there’s no doubt he’s an expressive person with his own principles and convictions. In a recent interview, he expressed, “I’ve become moody because it’s now autumn. It’s very melancholic. I think a lot about the past,” and, “At the time, there were moments when situations were blown up whether or not they were right or wrong and I was unable to explain myself. And there were times when things were not what they truly were and I was treated like less than human. But because I was also once emotional and judgmental like those people, I was really embarrassed.”

Go Kyung Pyo also revealed his struggle with his mental health, and stated, “From around the middle ‘Reply 1988‘ until we went to Africa for ‘Youth Over Flowers,’ I was dealing with depression and panic attacks. It was bad enough that I had to take medication. I am still apologetic that I was a complete burden to director Shin Won Ho.” He also reflected, “But it’s better now. And as I went through these things, rather than be stuck on my opinions, I listen to others’ opinions more. I learned that in order to gain respect I needed to respect others. I learned that I couldn’t live in that trouble-making way.”

As an actor and as a public figure, Go Kyung Pyo expressed that he now felt more responsibility. He also explained that he was also excited for future activities. He concluded, “I don’t have much time before I have to enlist in the military, so in order to not regret the lost time, I have to focus on my acting. If it’s fun it’s good, but I hope there aren’t any repeating characters. I’m going to challenge myself in anything if I can act in a new character in a good environment.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/04/go-kyung-pyo-opens-depression-panic-attacks/

now that hug with shin PD before they travel for YOF had deeper meaning.

Archived