[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

Definitely need more of this couple..
I hope TVN will give us a special episode or maybe they can meet again as a couple in another drama or MV.
Gaaahhhh... can't get enough of these two.
Love them soooooooooooooo much!!
Date for real, please! Haha XD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itashee

To all JinSe shippers:  do you have a favourite song that reminds you of our couple?

My personal favourite is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8AaYgjr63c

(a combination of rain + sunflowers + strong emotion heightened by music - I’ll never forget such a beautifully shot scene/one of my favourite moments in the drama).

Another one is of course Brown Eyed Soul’s You + MV (simply stunning).

When I discovered BES’s MV with KSJ & KYK, I instantly fell in with them as a couple. That's what you call love at first sight – lol!

It was so painful to watch their story without a happy ending. – I was really moved by it, even tough it was only a short MV.

tumblr_nbzscdD5pk1rlp86po1_500.gif

cr.00414.tumblr

That’s why I’m really glad that Plus Nine ends on a happy note for the JinSe couple.

tumblr_nc5mfckqur1rlp86po1_250.gif

cr.00414.tumblr

And who knows – maybe there will be a happy ending in real life for them?

For the first time in my life I’m rooting for two actors to get together in real life, which is crazy!

When I look at this couple I start to believe in the concept of soul mates...two halves of the same soul joining together in life’s journey…

tumblr_nc0aybe9K81rlp86po1_500.gif

cr.00414.tumblr

Look at their joined hands - it's a work of art. . .

Archived