[✿OFFICIAL✿]Kim Young-Kwang(Kang Jin-Goo)♥Kyung Soo-Jin(Ma Se-Young)[✿JinSe Couple✿][✿9th Boy✿]

xHanaParkx

Guest itashee

The pictures are everywhere on the news, so I’ll also be posting them here.

Can we expect a happy ending for our couple?

From official facebook

1236528_796126623782564_5753793451429548

10440894_796126633782563_181187887727185

1782122_796126673782559_5039086625100420

cr.facebook.com/9thboy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thelittleangels_4969

welcome to JinSe Couple Thread @thelittleangels_4969

aww the drama almost finish im gonna miss them in tv

but our jingoo will have a new drama thats the pinoccho

Thanks dear^^ im so sad why this drama just 14eps, thats not enough hahaha jingoo in pinoccho isnt the lead actor, is it?

Guest itashee

class="content-title" “Plus Nine Boys” Director on the “Suspiciously Close” Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin jun2yng October 11, 2014

Kim-Young-Kwang-Kyung-Soo-Jin.png

Recently, “Plus Nine Boys” director Yoo Hak Chan met with My Daily for an interview, where he talked about Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin’s close relationship.

If the theme of the “Reply” drama series was finding a husband for the main female character, the theme for “Plus Nine Boys” is “the one couple that makes it to a happy ending.” While it’s natural for people to want a happy ending for all of the couples, the director revealed that he could feel the great and growing response from viewers after every episode.

One of the most loved couples in “Plus Nine Boys” was Kang Jin Goo (Kim Young Kwang) and Ma Se Young (Kyung Soo Jin). While they just seemed like bickering siblings at first, they transformed into quite the lovable couple, with Kang Jin Goo’s grumbling acceptance of Ma Se Young, and Se Young, who becomes just like any other girl next to Jin Goo.

Kim-Young-Kwang-Kyung-Soo-Jin-1.png

Director Yoo Hak Chan talked about Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin’s suspiciously close relationship, saying, “They even acted suspiciously, and were extremely – sometimes overly – friendly with each other on set. They’re only one year apart and both from Incheon, and I think that made them closer. It was both of their first times in main role, so they had a lot of ambition. It was strange how good they looked together. The height difference between them is large and there were a lot of physically close scenes, but they didn’t have many outtakes.”

The director went on to mention that, because he used to be a variety show director, he in a sense shot scenes with the couple like he might have for “We Got Married.”

“The two really practiced a lot, but as the episodes went by, their relationship became really natural, and I think that’s what the viewers liked. Personally, I’m thankful for a lot of the actors, but I’m especially thankful for Kim Young Kwang and Kyung Soo Jin,” the director said, and complimented the two on their characters.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/11/plus-nine-boys-director-talks-about-kim-young-kwang-and-kyung-soo-jins-suspiciously-close-relationship/

Well, what can I say - PD Yoo Hak Chan is their biggest shipper :)
Really liked what he said about them: “They even acted suspiciously, and were extremely – sometimes overly – friendly with each other on set" lol!
Ha! We all could see it in the bts pictures & vid. ;)
"They’re only one year apart" - KYK was born in January, KSJ in December (the same year)

Guest itashee

They have the best hugs. . .

Today’s scene on the floor was crazy! And then in Jin-Goo’s room more hugging!

PD Yoo Hak Chan was right – that kind of natural closeness is *suspicious*. . .

Skinship skyrocketed ;)

Archived