[Thailand Drama 2014] ThirTeen Terrors (เพื่อนเฮี้ยนโรงเรียนหลอน)

bencanuck

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched Episode 1 and it did quite scared me. I'm so weak with this kind of genre but because of this Hormones cast, I tried watching it.  8-X
Anyway, Episode 1 was quite intense and Fon's acting was not superb but passable. The music got me. If I watched this without sounds, I think it will not scared me at all :)) The ending was a twist. 
The most scary part for me was when Matsunavee (Fon) found Wanida's head and when she tried praying for the executioner to let her pass. grrrr! I'm covering my eyes when she tried to pull out the head from the desk! 
Looking forward for Punpun's episode next Saturday 8-X

bencanuck said: @redblueyellow That is indeed a schedule. :D

[8 Nov] EP.1 "Wanida" > Fon
[15 Nov] EP.2 "Cursed" > Fame, Belle, Aom
[22 Nov] EP.3 "To Die After" > Smile, Punpun, Kaopun
[29 Nov] EP.4 "The Night the Rules Were Broken" > Michael, Fluke, Rolex
[6 Dec] EP.5 "Beautiful and Terrifying" > March, Natty
[13 Dec] EP.6 "Grandfather Som" > Frung
[20 Dec] EP.7 "The Call that Wasn't Answered" >  Bank, Top
[27 Dec] EP.8 "Eb Tay" [secretly take photo/video -- need context to translate this title well] > Gunn, Babymild
[3 Jan] EP.9 "The Stain" > Nerng
[10 Jan] EP.10 "Roommate" > Awat [i.e., Ud], Claudine
[16 Jan] EP.11 "The Loudspeaker" [i think this is a good translation of the title, based on the available plot info] > Pea, James, Praew
[24 Jan] EP.12 "A-Jin-Tay" [Things That Shouldn't Be Thought] > Pearwah [and Pawadee]
[31 Jan] EP.13 "Fresher Camp (The Dark Blue Night)" [fresher = freshy = new student = younger student from a new batch] > Oab, Kan [Who is this? In Thai, it's spelled wrong for Karn/Kiam-Ee... but Kiam-Ee is in Oab's episode... I'm confused.]

Guest atmindonesia

Hello, this my first post in Soompibecause I very interest about Hormones series and GTH's Film
about Thirteen terrors, thanks for mr Kuda to sub :)

@redblueyellow Interesting. I wonder why they've changed the order.

Oops. I didn't even notice that they'd ditched that schedule. (I translated it and commented on the choice of episode order several times -- and I didn't notice!) #-o :))

@atmindonesia Welcome to Soompi and to the thread! :)

Guest atmindonesia

bencanuck said: @redblueyellow Interesting. I wonder why they've changed the order.

Oops. I didn't even notice that they'd ditched that schedule. (I translated it and commented on the choice of episode order several times -- and I didn't notice!) #-o :))

@atmindonesia Welcome to Soompi and to the thread! :)

Lol! I'm so sorry Rolex. Maybe I love you so much that is why you were the first person I remembered but it was not Rolex where I get that picture with schedule.

I got it from the marchpunpun IG user and other fans club (hormones, bank) posted the same picture. Maybe that was not official at all. Haha.

Guest JohnL1430294464

Wow I kinda exciting to see ext episode because the main cast is Punpun and yes I really like her in this genre ;)) I have seen her in this genre through Ladda land and Last Summer so I will have no doubt for her acting. It is like a piece of cake for her. I really like her "scare to death" expression which hard to be found in Fon as in episode 1. Punpun can make her face so damn pale and with a little bit giggle, heavy breath and her eyes really show her scariness and depression. I am glad that I can see her again in this genre, hopefully she won't die at the end of the show though it's almost impossible based on the title "To Die After" but GTH often has a twist ending (hopefully)In addition, I have also big curiosity for Frung Episode since she did a great job as Oil. I will look forward to see her Episode.

I just watched the first episode this morning... i can't wait to watch the other episodes. :x
Thank you for P'Kuda for subbing this series. :x

This episode reminded me about the ghost story in my neighboring school in my high school day,that school is rumored to be the place where native people in my country being executed during the colonial period.

Guest Earthkeeper

Just finished watching ep1 and was perplexed about the ending for a moment. My interpretation is:

Fon died and her head was taken and put into the desk in the school by the executor (in place of Wanida's). The last scene is in the spirit world where Wanida has gotton her head back, and Fon's head was stuck in the desk.

I think Ghost Horror movies really gives the dead a very bad name.

:))  From my POV: Angry, twisted and revengeful entities (whether dead or alive) are both scary. Normal-minded entities who are dead/don't have a body, and normal-minded entities who are alive/with a body (such as us) look and behave really similarly. But most of us have this POV that all of "them" are scary.

This POV is the source of your trouble. When you're alone at night, and you hear strange clicks and noises within the room, it is this POV that scares the richard simmons out of you! Be conscious. Realize that the POV and the "story" you make because of that is not TRUE! What really happens in the room is something you may never know, and it is not necessary to know. Maybe nothing happens. When you stop believing in the wrong POV, and let it go, the "story" you makes disintegrates. And you're left with a more stable mind.

Remember that I've said before: 99% of your thoughts and feelings are not true (and not yours). If the thoughts and feelings you're having are what you prefer and choose to have, then it's okay. But if they are not what you wanna experience, do the same as the case above. Read the above paragraph again. Do it with everything, not only about ghosts. (Coming back to this so that I'll not be off-topic :D  )

Now my experience:

Now, please don't feel scared when you read this. Remember: you always makes up false stories. So don't make up stories when reading the following, or you'll be pissed scared. [-X

I'm able to "feel" them for more than 10 years. It is especially obvious when I lay down to sleep on my bed. I'm able to sense and feel energy, especially when I'm relaxing. And so when they come onto my bed, I can feel the ripples of energy around me. I can feel the "pressure" of touch when they "sit" on my legs and next to me. Before they used to touch my face, which I don't like. Now they seems to stop doing it.

OK. The first few years that I experienced this, I'm so freakin' s-c-a-r-e-d. I can't see them, I can only feel them, so it's like a blind man trying to describe an elephant by touching it. This does not work. As it is happening, moment by moment, I keep on making up stories of what happens, and believing them completely, and that scared the f**k out of me.

As time passes, I learn more. I still cannot tell you whether the above descriptions I have about them and what happens on my bed is "what really happened". But I have to describe something so you'll understand what I'm referring to. Now, when it happens, I just feel the "energy" - the only thing that is the most true/accurate for me is my sense of touch (energy). I no longer make up stories of what they look like, that they "climbed" up my bed, that they "sit" on my legs, that they "lay down" beside me. Those are stories I make, and they are lies, and they are the main source of suffering. (Maybe they're just balls of energies that floats about, etc. <-- another made-up story...)

So now I'm fearless. I sensed the energies, and just accept them as they are, and continue to sleep peacefully. The strange thing is: When I do that, "they" seem to go away. No drama, No need to go to the Mental hospital to get drugs that suppresses your senses, like what happens to many schizophrenics.

If you like my experiences, maybe I'll share more in the next opportunity moments. :)

I think episode 2 talks about broken promises. Punpun's character and Kaophun's character were ex lovers and the male character can't accept that because Punpun promised that they will be together or something? (not so sure about this one) and then the male character committed suicide. 

I saw some fans tweet about this. In this photo is Vee (Fon)'s phone contact, I don't understand. People say it may related to ep2. I guess Im (PunPun's character) is in this phone list. Is it true?
B2N7BirCMAAb_X3.jpg:large

redblueyellow said: I think episode 2 talks about broken promises. Punpun's character and Kaophun's character were ex lovers and the male character can't accept that because Punpun promised that they will be together or something? (not so sure about this one) and then the male character committed suicide. 

Archived