[Thailand Drama 2014] ThirTeen Terrors (เพื่อนเฮี้ยนโรงเรียนหลอน)

bencanuck

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So apparently the "Yearbook" song by Cocktail will premiere on GTH On Air at the same time as Hormones Prom Night -- 10pm this coming Saturday? :-?

Also... why is there French on the wall in that music video? Is this just random foreign language placement or something? :-B :))

So for Hormones crossover people making an appearance, we have the following:
- March (Phu)
- Punpun (Toei)
- Michael (Mhog)
- Gunn (Tar)
- Fon (Dao)
- Belle (Koi)
- Bank (Non)
- Frung (Oil)
- Top (Pop)
- Nerng (Jane)
- Kaopun Teetatch (Koi's guy)
- James (Sun)
- Pearwah (Pang)
- Utt (Oak from Phai's gang)
- Oab (Jack from Phai's gang)
- P'Wor (discipline teacher Nipon)
And Babymild and Claudine from Hormones Next Gen.

Plus P'Ping is directing one episode.

Is there anyone I'm missing? The list is huge already. :))

Oops, maybe "crossover" was a bad choice of words. They're playing other characters. :)

I'm still not sure how much I'm looking forward to this. I'm really interested to see them play a different genre -- and so many of them together. But... horror every Saturday night for 13 weeks... err, not so sure. :D

Ohhhh... The guy wearing the "I Make Hormones" shirt is Jack from Phai's gang (= "Oab" Oabnithi Wiwattanawarang), right? I'll edit him into the list. :)

For what it's worth, the other guy in Phai's gang is named Nguan (= "Boss" Worrapong Rattanamettanon)... but I don't think he's in ThirTEEN Terrors (?). Just mentioning this for the sake of completeness and to double check that no one has spotted him, too. :))

Nerng - ท.น.ร. - not on Wikipedia's list of Thai school abbreviations
Bank - ป.อ.ด. - not on list
Belle, Fame - ซ.พ.ณ.- not on list
Fon - ย.ช. - not on list

However, these abbreviations are all really close to existing ones: we just need to add or subtract one letter. It's possible they've only subtly disguised the real school from which these ghost stories come by adding/subtracting one letter from the abbreviation. Dunno. I suppose we'll find out better on Saturday. :-?

About Claudine's character: In the MV, they are flipping through a book about the American Civil War when they find Claudine's photo, and Claudine is wearing a shirt that says "Amerigirl." :-?

Guest EurekaDiana

Hallo, I'm Diana~ I Like the original soundtrack of Thirteen Terrors :x :x
Nice to meet you.. guys :D
*I'm sorry if my english is very bad* :(

bencanuck said: Nerng - ท.น.ร. - not on Wikipedia's list of Thai school abbreviations
Bank - ป.อ.ด. - not on list
Belle, Fame - ซ.พ.ณ.- not on list
Fon - ย.ช. - not on list

However, these abbreviations are all really close to existing ones: we just need to add or subtract one letter. It's possible they've only subtly disguised the real school from which these ghost stories come by adding/subtracting one letter from the abbreviation. Dunno. I suppose we'll find out better on Saturday. :-?

About Claudine's character: In the MV, they are flipping through a book about the American Civil War when they find Claudine's photo, and Claudine is wearing a shirt that says "Amerigirl." :-?

Archived