[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

That's why sometimes text previews are misleading because of the way they phrased it.
Based on the preview, it seems like we'll get a whole lot of an hour or at least half talking about "The GCY talkshow" -_- Just what is the evidence about Sara she has? It seems to be something important since Sara is even willing to speak to the press regarding that in which HTH (in the car) tells Sara not to say anything before he arrives.
I'll want to watch the preview one more time to listen carefully to what they all said!!! Hahaha :))

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guess Sara is afraid HMH will do something horrible towards HTH

she is trying to save his life... like a scarifice in her part
hopefully the law will catch up with all these scum bags soon

However I still cant believe she is willing to be used by HMH. By this time she shouldnt be taking crap from anybody :( aigoo tom's episode is making me quite agitated haha

Oh my, I had hoped SaRa wouldve just revealed herself earlier so the baddies didnt have the upper hand in the first place. LOL. But in the preview HTH looked really worried, I hope SaRa wont say/do anything out of impulse. I see HTH to the rescue...

@yaqiyuki‌" @kbleon" @mdnora‌" @libra22‌" Thanks and appreciate the Livestream, Recaps, and Pics as well..

Sara should know if HTH isn't fond of his brother MHM that he isn't a good apple.then she's as dumb then I thought she was. and now just finding out that goat face MHM is a bad boy. but now would like to warn HTH about MHM to the fact she's thinking he could be in danger by hoping it's not too late..

It feels like HTH will rely on his strong sense of intuition and smarts to go after SR. I love his never-say-die-attitude. He's been so consistent here until he got de-railed by SR's moving away from him and keeping stuff from him. 
Hey SR, you need to learn a thing or two from HTH! I hope you use your smarts to respond positively, puh lees!

It feels like HTH will rely on his strong sense of intuition and smarts to go after SR. I love his never-say-die-attitude. He's been so consistent here until he got de-railed by SR's moving away from him and keeping stuff from him. 

Hey SR, you need to learn a thing or two from HTH! I hope you use your smarts to respond positively, puh lees!

Yup he's definitely been the consistent one! Just like how he's still been caring for his evil dongsaeng GCY after everything else, he just doesnt have a bad bone in his body. He cares for people and will fight for the people he loves. That's HTH. If I was one of his buddies (but I'm a girl), I'd probably scold him sometimes, haha.

That's what I really like about HTH being that Cool, Calm, and Collectible kind of guy. who doesn't get so rational about everything or anyone. but I know he'll come to the rescue of Sara who isn't playing smart in today's episode. But making want to put some damn duct tape on her freaking mouth :-$ to keep it shut 8-|

@yaqiyuki,@kbleon,  Thanks ,  And thanks to all you commentators..

GyC greedy azz needs to be lock up some where..

@valsava‌ I definitely don't mind locking her up in my family's chicken coop in my backyard. I'll have a special cage for her! Lol. Y'all can come visit and do whatever you want with her...

@yaqiyuki,@kbleon,  Thanks ,  And thanks to all you commentators..

GyC greedy azz needs to be lock up some where..

@valsava" Chingu" Please don't worry my girl GCY will indeed be locked up soon as this drama is over. in fact i even picked out her size for her jumpsuit for (prison) and that's right I'm a mean bad girl. Yeah I've said it \m/

Archived