[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

Based on baidu's translations for ep 19..

"Sara finds out that it was Minhyuk who hurt Taehee, and Minhyuk told Sara to end things completely with Taehee and not to make him angry. Sara meets Taehee after learning about Minhyuk's true colors and said she doesnt want to cause Minhyuk to misunderstand and asks him to forget about her..."

^ lets follow this preview instead cos my korean is self learnt from watching dramas and shows so sometimes its not that accurate sorry :))

Thanks @yaqiyuki‌! This translation is more understandable. Hope HMH doesn't try to plan anything worse to harm our OTP!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahaha Chinese fans are commenting that they're getting bored at how the episodes this weekend might be. Many even said they feel like skipping this week lol. Let's have faith in the writer ;;) it'll definitely drag through ep18 but I'm hoping that everything (or at least, most) will be settled by ep19. We need more time for our OTP!!! :))

yaqiyuki said: kenixoon said: Ep 19 text preview: 
민혁은 자신이 태희를 다치게 했다는 사실을 안 사라에게 태희와 완전히 확실하게 끝내라며 자신을 화나게 만들지 말라 말한다. 민혁의 실체를 알게 된 사라는 태희를 만나 민혁에게 오해를 사고 싶지 않으니 자신을 기억에서 지워달라 말하는데.. 

@lclarakl‌ I've learned not to try understanding how dense SaRa is when it comes to the key people in HTH's life. And if she still wants to dissociate herself from HTH thinking this will "protect" him from HMH, then it's just TOO BAD. I'm rooting for our OTP to get back together but if SaRa is just gonna have a PASSIVE role, I'm just gonna root for HTH defeating the baddies.

I guess a lot of us here havent watch the last 2 episodes yet. It is sad that i'm losing interest in this drama. I hope the episode tonight will revive that interest. If after so many episodes and our characters are still running in circles, then it will be a total disappointment.

Ep 18 preview!
http://youtu.be/B8EHOYCNQ90 
Cr: DC JSW
---------HMH tells Sara only one person will be chosen to be Winner Group's CEO, and it seems HTH went back to Winner Food and started to try make the food product that Sara cooked in the competition, Sara told the PD that she wants to do it but to keep it a secret from HTH. LKJ tells Sara that GCY knows about her SGR identity so she went and look for GCY and said "SGR is here." in which GCY replied "Why not you stop and leave now?". HTH goes back to the kitchen(?) and said, "Is anyone here?" but saw Sara there and.. "Ahjumma, why are you here? What are you doing?"

What is the writer plan? Wrap up everything in the last episode? Huweeeeee! Writer-nim, if you are going to give us too many conflicts, at least let our OTP be together and solve this conflicts. Or, if you want to give conflicts to the relationship of our OTP, well at least solve the other conflicts around them. NOT GIVING CONFLICTS TO OTP AND EVERYTHING AROUND THEM SIMULTANEOUSLY. This is not a 30-episodes drama!

I guess I am going to be waiting to hear the rest of the discussion from you gals. I am so nervous now that the drama is winding down. My heart has been torn between holding out and just watching, but for now, I am holding out on last week's and possibly this week if it isn't going to go well. :( I am with you, @snze09! I root for our OTP but if we have a "too stupid to live" heroine in Sara, I am all for just seeing HTH owning everyone. :D 

Yeah same here. I've prepared myself for the worst this week and it's excruciating how LJK, GCY, HMH still have the upper hand. And Granny....still not doing anything!! At least for now HTH is the only reason I'm hanging on (and probably also Team Leader Choi, haha)

Will still hang around though. Fervently hoping for a less frustrating episode tonight hahaha

Twitter time! JSW updated the same pic in his weibo's account saying that today is the screening of BOAB. Not many days left, and he asked the viewers to hold tight to the screening.
cr JSW twitter

B6aQR3BCQAAfliE.jpgB6aQR26CIAAEJlM.jpg

돌아온 미탄데이~ 이제 얼마 남지 않았네요 끝까지 본방사수!

ReplyRetweetedFavoritedMoreB6aQR26CIAAEJlM.jpgB6aQR3BCQAAfliE.jpg

Oh my" Just watching the preview give me the shivers. Now come the hell on writer-nim why are you torturing us with not so many episodes to go. I don't want to see Our MISO COUPLE HTH/SARA happy together at the last episode. DAMMIT" I want it Noooooooow ~X(

class="head_tit" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 18px; font-family: 돋움체; letter-spacing: -1px; line-height: 22px;"[Chic Photo] SBS Drama Awards, The Birth of Beauty Han Ye Seul-Joo Sang-wook couple of friendly eye contact
image_readtop_2014_1586174_1420030229170Raw6mS.jpgl_2014123101001773400113291.jpg

wow......see what the korean press said about our miso couple.Finally a photo without any watermark

[★ Fashion] 2014 'SBS Drama Awards' Han Ye Seul-Joo Sang-wook, the strongest visual couples born!

cr http://www.lifetoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=16759
GjuH0F.jpg

Look at Google's translation! :)):)):))

'SBS Drama Awards' Han Ye Seul love her, Joo Sang-wook response 'Jesus Christ!'

2015010112260448_1_rstarcby.jpg
Attracted 'SBS Drama Awards' testimony to Joo Sang-wook Han Ye Seul eye reaction. 31 in Seoul , Gangnam-gu Samsung-dong COEX is in advanced Han Ye Seul '2014 SBS Drama Awards' in the D HallExcellence Award acting awards were: Han Ye Seul with the award " today taken while picked "the beauty birth 'thank family. Thank you for your warm love for always gave it on board. site are not afraid, "he said. Then Han Ye Seul is "finally I too love my boyfriend Teddy loves to say I want to haejugo ago. Love you so much this year, next year he let us love "with the word microphone for 'p' sound I had to kiss. This fellow actors and audience applause was sent a large moderators Hui-jae Lee is "Ms. Han Ye Seul, so talk to a Come on down and fades, "said revealed surprising gamjeoeul intact. "The Birth of Beauty" Han Ye Seul and in respiratory reactions, which focused on the topic of actor Joo Sang-wook. Han Ye Seul to the Teddy love confession let the camera has captured the look of Joo Sang-wook. Joo Sang-wook even seemed a little embarrassed smile stretched Nolan surprise confession of Han Ye Seul expressionbuilt a. Han Ye Seul's confession that he has made ​​clear that it is difficult to speak as bold actress. The reason seems to be built by the yeoksiyi Joo Sang-wook to look like.

Archived